Windows 10: Creators updates new issues.

Discus and support Creators updates new issues. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so here are some issues I have encountered. I'am getting the "Session "Microsoft.Windows.UniversalNotificationPlatform" failed to start with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Redbatman Win User

Creators updates new issues.

Okay so here are some issues I have encountered.

I'am getting the "Session "Microsoft.Windows.UniversalNotificationPlatform" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022" error which is being caused by Windows Update and Privacy settings. I could uninstall it but I'm kinda afraid to do it since it might let Microsoft re enable more telemetry

I have gotten some audit failures too they are event id 6281

Code Integrity determined that the page hashes of an image file are not valid. The file could be improperly signed without page hashes or corrupt due to unauthorized modification. The invalid hashes could indicate a potential disk device error.File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\WinMetadata\Windows.Graphics.winmd

Code Integrity determined that the page hashes of an image file are not valid. The file could be improperly signed without page hashes or corrupt due to unauthorized modification. The invalid hashes could indicate a potential disk device error.File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.dll

And like many other I have been getting the event id error 37 on this forum.

But what about the audit failures what can I do about those? Can I delete those files manually without any repercussion?

:)

Redbatman, Apr 11, 2017
  2. Jjayccor Win User

issues with new update(creator's update)

I had a Microsoft tech do a remote! I am not a techie at all & in my 70's. I don't understand all the techie stuff. But a Microsoft tech should. I explained the problem & assured doing the reinstall of windows 10 & all the updates would fix it. It DID
    NOT. Very frustrating.

Jjayccor, Apr 11, 2017
  3. issues with new update(creator's update)

when laptop starts an error emerges as VCRUNTIME140.dll not found, reinstalling the program may fix it.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.****

vimitpatel, Apr 11, 2017
  4. Redbatman Win User

Okay so I found the cause of the issues, every time I open the Netflix app, Hulu app or possibly even download an app from the Windows store it causes the audit failure. Even if I view Netflix from Edge browser it still does it. Can anyone else test this and see if they too get audit failure? I saw one guy on the Microsoft get the error when he uses groove music.

Redbatman, Apr 16, 2017
Thema:

1. Creators updates new issues. - Similar Threads - Creators updates issues

2. defender issues after creator update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    defender issues after creator update: i got an 'unknown usb device (set address failed)', which was noticed when I checked defender... I also cannot enable the defender threat service... clicking restart does nothing. i uninstalled the device and restarted, but didn't fix it, altho the WSC icon shows 'no...
  3. Chrome Issues With Creators Update.

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Issues With Creators Update.: Just an FYI, since several users are posting about these issues on the Google Chrome help forum: Issue #1: After installing the Creators Update, my extension icons mysteriously disappeared and Chrome would lock up if I tried to install/uninstall/reinstall any extension....
  4. Creator Update and HomeGroup Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creator Update and HomeGroup Issue: Prior to the update I had no issues: 4 computers connected via wireless to a New Netgear Router. Prior to update, all computers were recognized on the network and the Homegroup. 1) 3 computers see all on the network and Home Group and can access each other and can see...
  5. Brightness Issue after creators update.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Brightness Issue after creators update.: Okay so I have noticed that when I go into a game such as Resident Evil 7 full screen or Dark souls 3 and some other games into full screen mode the game will get really bright or when I exit back to desktop it will be really bright. However if I run a game in borderless...
  6. Brightness issues due to creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    Brightness issues due to creators update: Okay so I have made a topic on this in the graphics card forum but now I think this needs to be broaden, so every time I exit a game full screen my brightness goes up a lot and usually I have to go to Nvidia Control Panel and have to put it back to my settings and it usually...
  7. Latest Creator Update and Display Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Creator Update and Display Issue: Hello, Using an HP all-in-one with 23" display.Just installed the new Creators update and lost my personalized display settings. The display setting under Scale and Layout shows the correct percentage as before (I set it at 150%); however, I cannot see where to access text...
  8. Creators Update performance issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Creators Update performance issues: Hello everyone, I've bought a completely new rig, my specs are below: Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3P i7-7700k 32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX 250GB System SSD Samsung EVO 850 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB On this I've installed the new creators update of Win10 Pro, and without...
  9. Myriad of issues after Creator update

in Windows 10 Support
    Myriad of issues after Creator update: Hey folks, I have been having some rather annoying issued as of installing the Creator update. These issues include: -Incredibly slow boot time -Disk usage maxing out whenever a program is launched -Incredibly slow browser speeds (Using Waterfox. Chrome seems to function...
  10. Creator update issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Creator update issues: I had original installed creator update in VM and the update went fine. So i did an install on actual hardware the update didn't go fine. Upon first boot up I noticed all the icons i had pinned on startmenu were corrupt, so I rebooted system when system was back up, all...