Windows 10: Credential Guard is configured but unable to run and unable to run vnware workstation 14 pro

Discus and support Credential Guard is configured but unable to run and unable to run vnware workstation 14 pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Using windows 10 Home [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ericl64, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Ericl64 Win User

Credential Guard is configured but unable to run and unable to run vnware workstation 14 pro

Using windows 10 Home Credential Guard is configured but unable to run and unable to run vnware workstation 14 pro 31ca6c24-e70a-4095-b4d0-6f00650fee4b?upload=true.png
    Credential Guard is configured but unable to run and unable to run vnware workstation 14 pro 35d11b39-8e68-43d8-af53-1c633749d5ad?upload=true.png

:)

Ericl64, Jul 18, 2018

2. Credential Guard

When will Credential Guard be supported on the same Windows 10 Enterprise device as Barkly and VMWare Workstation Pro.

It would be nice to be able to run these products without sacrificing Credential Guard.

Moved from Insider

IvanPiacun, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Credential Guard is configured but unable to run and unable to run vnware workstation 14 pro

VMware Workstation and Device/Credential Guard are not compatible

Credential Guard is configured but unable to run and unable to run vnware workstation 14 pro 3eacc46c-ca4b-49d6-9b32-991e0e148225.png
    I'm
    using windows 10 latest insider version.my problem is when I open VMware player it shows:

"VMware Workstation and Device/Credential Guard are not compatible. VMware Workstation can be run after disabling Device/Credential Guard. Please visit http://www.vmware.com/go/turnoff_CG_DG for more details."

I apply this technique-

Goto Local Computer Policy - Computer Configuration - Administrative Templates - System - Device Guard - Turn on Virtualization

Double click that .... and select "Disable" ...
    Go to Control Panel - Uninstall a Program - Turn Windows features on or off - (uncheck/turn off) Hyper-V.

Click OK

Select Do not restart.
    And then type the following cmds in cmd prompt.. to Delete the related EFI variables from the BCD file...

Launch cmd as admin...

bcdedit /create {0cb3b571-2f2e-4343-a879-d86a476d7215} /d "DebugTool" /application osloader

bcdedit /set {0cb3b571-2f2e-4343-a879-d86a476d7215} path "\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\SecConfig.efi"

bcdedit /set {bootmgr} bootsequence {0cb3b571-2f2e-4343-a879-d86a476d7215}

bcdedit /set {0cb3b571-2f2e-4343-a879-d86a476d7215} loadoptions DISABLE-LSA-ISO,DISABLE-VBS

bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off

but it can't solve the problem. please help!

BimalPanigrahi, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Credential Guard is configured but unable to run and unable to run vnware workstation 14 pro

1. Credential Guard is configured but unable to run and unable to run vnware workstation 14 pro - Similar Threads - Credential Guard configured

2. Credential guard not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credential guard not running: After the newest update Credential guard disappeared from Windows Defender. Registry shows it`s turned on but it`s not present in the Core Isolation tab. System info doesn`t show it as a running service....
  3. Credential guard not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Credential guard not running: After the newest update Credential guard disappeared from Windows Defender. Registry shows it`s turned on but it`s not present in the Core Isolation tab. System info doesn`t show it as a running service....
  4. Updated BIOS, and Credential Guard MAY not be running anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated BIOS, and Credential Guard MAY not be running anymore: I am running a latest Gigabyte motherboard, using an entirely new 1-year-old PC, and I had Credential Guard running perfectly well using Win11 Pro 22H2 and set it up perfectly in the Group Policy and it listed itself as running everywhere, and then I updated the motherboard's...
  5. Updated BIOS, and Credential Guard MAY not be running anymore

Updated BIOS, and Credential Guard MAY not be running anymore: I am running a latest Gigabyte motherboard, using an entirely new 1-year-old PC, and I had Credential Guard running perfectly well using Win11 Pro 22H2 and set it up perfectly in the Group Policy and it listed itself as running everywhere, and then I updated the motherboard's...
  6. Credential Guard Shows as Not Running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credential Guard Shows as Not Running: In our domain, our computers are set up to have Credential Guard enabled with UEFI lock. This has been working without issue. I noticed on one computer running Windows 11 22H2, latest build that Credential Guard shows as not running in in System Information:Trying to...
  7. Credential Guard Shows as Not Running

Credential Guard Shows as Not Running: In our domain, our computers are set up to have Credential Guard enabled with UEFI lock. This has been working without issue. I noticed on one computer running Windows 11 22H2, latest build that Credential Guard shows as not running in in System Information:Trying to...
  8. Unable to run react

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to run react: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I am unable to run the react.When i run command npx i am getting this error.what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-run-react/ab676b88-39fa-465c-af76-6e889e2e75a4
  9. Problem With Run VMware Workstation 14 and its Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem With Run VMware Workstation 14 and its Player: Hi there, Some Minutes ago I ran VMware Workstation 14 and Windows gave me an error I attach its error below. And When I click to 'Get Help Online' Button I Redirect to...
  10. Unable to run an application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to run an application: Since my latest update from Microsoft Windows 10 ver 1909, an application I have been running for 10 years suddenly says it's not approved software and Microsoft won't let me run it. I even tried running as Administrator and got the same message....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 4 credential guard configured but not running

2. credential guard configured but not running

3. {0cb3b571-2f2e-4343-a879-d86a476d7215} timeout