Windows 10: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD

Discus and support CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This Morning I did do a couple of changes to computer that may be related to this BSOD?In Device Manager, I did disable my integrated video card and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rabbit1024, Feb 24, 2024.

1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD

This Morning I did do a couple of changes to computer that may be related to this BSOD?In Device Manager, I did disable my integrated video card and integrated sound card. I also installed a couple new programs. I installed RivaTuner Statistics Server, GOG Galaxy and the game CyberPunk 2077. I also installed some recent Windows Updates and what looks like Realtek Audio Console which was installed from the WIndows Update. Can someone help point me what could have been installed that causes this issue? Blue Screen Of DeathHere is my dump file link 022424-7343-01.dmp

:)

Rabbit1024, Feb 24, 2024

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 24, 2024
  3. NGKH5 Win User
    BSOD Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

My laptop experienced a BSOD with an analysis by "Who Crashed" as follows-

On Sat 11/10/2018 2:08:03 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP

This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrpamp.exe (nt!PsSetLegoNotifyRoutine+0x46C)

Bugcheck code: 0xEF (0xFFFFFFFFA8C97440, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Bug check description: This indicates that a critical system process died.

There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: ntkrpamp.exe .

Google query: ntkrpamp.exe CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Following is a link to my "one drive" BSOD folder with memory.dmp and other files for evaluation:

OneDrive

Please advise resolution for the said BSOD. Thanx!

NGKH5, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Kyle Win User

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD

[BSOD] CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0x0EF - 'ntoskrnl,exe'  

Hang on a second, no. As far as the rules are concerned VPNs from legitimate sources are not illegal. You don't have the right to 'force' someone to remove a piece of software that:
    1. Is not causing the issue related to the crashes
    2. is not pirated software or illegal
    Cloudflare WARP does not have a windivert file that I can find, even if it did, again, its not against the forum rules because it is not an illegal system file in of itself.
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD 392695d1687395590t-bsod-critical_process_died-0x0ef-ntoskrnl-exe-nvidia_share_xn32wwrpiz.png

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD 392696d1687395590t-bsod-critical_process_died-0x0ef-ntoskrnl-exe-nvidia_share_vfmjrbmlwr.png

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD 392697d1687395590t-bsod-critical_process_died-0x0ef-ntoskrnl-exe-nvidia_share_rzpicz79yl.png

Thema:

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD

1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD

2. critical_process_died bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    critical_process_died bsod: My computer randomly freezes with BSOD, with the error code saying 'critical_process_died' 0x000000ef. The problem is it repeats many times, sometimes right after startup, sometimes an hour after startup.More than this, when I reboot my computer, it also randomly fails to...
  3. critical_process_died bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    critical_process_died bsod: My computer randomly freezes with BSOD, with the error code saying 'critical_process_died' 0x000000ef. The problem is it repeats many times, sometimes right after startup, sometimes an hour after startup.More than this, when I reboot my computer, it also randomly fails to...
  4. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Error: We have one laptop getting BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, dump file uploaded to the link below, kindly advise what is the root cause. Thanks in advance.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1av8olMnHk1arjlIGsUpXrmwu5TbGu4Uu/view?usp=sharing...
  5. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Error

BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Error: We have one laptop getting BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, dump file uploaded to the link below, kindly advise what is the root cause. Thanks in advance.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1av8olMnHk1arjlIGsUpXrmwu5TbGu4Uu/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Repeated BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0xEF Error on Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0xEF Error on Windows 10 and 11: Hello Microsoft Community,I've been encountering persistent Blue Screen of Death BSOD crashes for the past two months. These issues started on Windows 10 and have continued even after upgrading to Windows 11. I’ve tried multiple solutions, but the problem persists. Here's a...
  7. Frequent BSOD: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0xEF Error on Windows 10 and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0xEF Error on Windows 10 and Windows 11: Hello Microsoft Community,I've been encountering persistent Blue Screen of Death BSOD crashes for the past two months. These issues started on Windows 10 and have continued even after upgrading to Windows 11. I’ve tried multiple solutions, but the problem persists. Here's a...
  8. Repeated BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0xEF Error on Windows 10 and 11

Repeated BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0xEF Error on Windows 10 and 11: Hello Microsoft Community,I've been encountering persistent Blue Screen of Death BSOD crashes for the past two months. These issues started on Windows 10 and have continued even after upgrading to Windows 11. I’ve tried multiple solutions, but the problem persists. Here's a...
  9. Frequent BSOD: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0xEF Error on Windows 10 and Windows 11

Frequent BSOD: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0xEF Error on Windows 10 and Windows 11: Hello Microsoft Community,I've been encountering persistent Blue Screen of Death BSOD crashes for the past two months. These issues started on Windows 10 and have continued even after upgrading to Windows 11. I’ve tried multiple solutions, but the problem persists. Here's a...
  10. Stuck with BSOD on my laptop with the "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" error. Please help

Stuck with BSOD on my laptop with the "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" error. Please help: Today I turned off my laptop after a small gaming session and when I turned it back on, i was struck with the bsod and the critical process died error. I tried troubleshooting but to no avail and basically nothing is working for me at the moment, i tried to restart my system...