Windows 10: Critical_process_died sfc corrupted, no idea, Halp

Discus and support Critical_process_died sfc corrupted, no idea, Halp in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello and thank you for anyone viewing this for your potential help. I have been struggling for a month now trying to fix my system, I have installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Inilolo, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Inilolo Win User

Critical_process_died sfc corrupted, no idea, Halp

Hello and thank you for anyone viewing this for your potential help.
    I have been struggling for a month now trying to fix my system, I have installed a windows seven then migrated to 10 but the issue I'm about to talk about has been happening since day one of me acquiring the new rig.
    - Everything freezes
    - Blue screen
    - Varying problem. Either CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED or UNEXPECTED_STORE_ERROR and a couple others.
    What I did so far:
    - Checked driver updates.
    - SFC /SCANNOW.
    - Reinstalled system.
    What I suspect and hope it is not:
    - CPU hardware malfunction.
    - SSD hardware malfunction.
    - Windows needs a good beating.
    I have included the Dxdiag.text file and the CBS.log file.
    Please, for the love of all that's holy, Help.

:)

Inilolo, Dec 26, 2015

2. Windows 10 reset fail

So I've been having the blue screen problem, I did the sfc /scannow and it responded with “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them”. I followed the http://www.howtogeek.com/222532/how...-system-files-with-the-sfc-and-dism-commands/
    steps and eventually decided to just reset the pc. When i did reset and save files, it got to 30% and gave the me failed to reset and i returned to windows. I backed up the files i wanted to keep and hit reset without saving files, again crashed at ~30%
    and the computer keeps restarting and theres no windows load (sign in).

I suck with computers pls halp ;c

PatrickEgan_603, Dec 26, 2015
  3. corrupt sfc

I can't do all of the steps so I'm just planning on re-installing windows 10.

when I go to do it, it comes up with a list of things I need to re-install after. I don't want to get all of my games deleted so dose this mean the actual game files will be deleted or just the icon. this is when doing delete apps and settings but keeping
    personal files.

MarcFenton, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

The best thing to do would be to return it to wherever you purchased it and have them fix or replace it. That is what I would do. A new computer should not have these kinds of problems.

If you're not willing to do that then start by removing half of your ram. Should leave you with 4GB. Test and see what happens. If still same problems then swap ram and test more. If still same problem then it's not rem (memory).

Look in C:\Windows\minidump. If there are dumps (.dmp files) there, zip up the last 5 or so then upload the zip file here in a reply to this thread.

Ztruker, Dec 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Critical_process_died sfc corrupted, no idea, Halp - Similar Threads - Critical_process_died sfc corrupted

2. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  3. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  4. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SFC /scannow - Defender corruption?

in Windows 10 Support
    SFC /scannow - Defender corruption?: A run today of sfc /scannow reported errors, with this message:. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log." CBS.log was largely...
  6. Ran sfc /scannow on CMD and found corrupt files but have no idea what they are.

Ran sfc /scannow on CMD and found corrupt files but have no idea what they are.: Hi all, When I've been playing games recently, I've been having issues in game where my whole PC would freeze for a couple seconds and then be fine for a while. This happens very irregularly and is very strange overall. So to see what was happening, I opened Task Manager...
  7. BSOD crash with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED cant boot or run sfc /scannow

BSOD crash with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED cant boot or run sfc /scannow: not sure I can run dm log collector from recovery console? My desktop PC with 32-bit Windows 10 has crashed at version 10.0.17134.0. It worked fine for a few days after the upgrade to version 10.0.17134.0, and I was not using the PC at the time of the crash. It now starts up...
  8. Corrupted/ Unreadable file(s) halp pls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corrupted/ Unreadable file(s) halp pls: Hallo, I've been having issues trying to delete a file in my Steam folder and it keeps saying: "An unexpected error is keeping you from deleting the folder. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem. Error...
  9. SFC Corrupt Files on CBS.Log ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC Corrupt Files on CBS.Log ?: Can someone please help...my sfc command says it can't fix some files...but I don't know what files or how to fix them...looked at CBS.log but doesn't mean much to me. Tried to attach CBS log but am getting this error: CBS.log: Your file of 9.00 MB bytes exceeds the...
  10. SFC Corrupt Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC Corrupt Files: Windows search doesn't work. I ran SFC /scannow and there is corrupt files, the log is attached. 23170