Windows 10: Critical_process_died

Discus and support Critical_process_died in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please Help... memory.dmp 400mb = Probably Caused by ntkrnlmp.exe Absolutely random cause. need to post my dmp? 4865 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dumaxa, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Dumaxa Win User

Critical_process_died

Please Help...
    memory.dmp 400mb = Probably Caused by ntkrnlmp.exe

Absolutely random cause.
    need to post my dmp?

:)

Dumaxa, Mar 22, 2015
  2. LudwigAJ Win User

BSODs since yesterday when using GPU intensive programs.

The BSOD is always: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

LudwigAJ, Mar 22, 2015
  3. Issues on Windows 10 with blue screen error message "critical_process_died".

Original Title : critical_process_died

I see that the critical_process_died blue screen is related to Windows 8. I do not have Windows 8 - why am I getting this screen several times during the evening. How do I make it STOP?????

Thank you -

Linnea Campbell, Mar 22, 2015
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Critical_process_died

Code: BugCheck EF, {ffffe000cdbfa840, 0, 0, 0} ----- ETW minidump data unavailable----- Probably caused by : csrss.exe Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] It is not a very common bugcheck. I dont have any previous experience experience to deal with it. So some more eyes in this thread will be better.

What the dumps say ... somehow matches with the output of 0xF4 dumps.

Anyway, test both your HDDs with Seatools and let us know the results.

Also, free up startup. Disable everything other than Defender and OneDrive.

5. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Haha ... no problem. *Smile

Thema:

Critical_process_died

1. Critical_process_died - Similar Threads - Critical_process_died

2. Windows Stop Code Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Stop Code Critical_Process_Died: I use my laptop to stream PCVR on my Meta Quest 3 and at some point everything was running perfectly. I did end up changing some settings on my laptop that seemed to give me issues with my wifi so I decided to do a restore on my laptop restoring my old Windows from not to...
  3. Windows Stop Code Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Stop Code Critical_Process_Died: I use my laptop to stream PCVR on my Meta Quest 3 and at some point everything was running perfectly. I did end up changing some settings on my laptop that seemed to give me issues with my wifi so I decided to do a restore on my laptop restoring my old Windows from not to...
  4. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: So whenever I run a game my PC crashes with one of the following BSODs:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED happened 3-4 timesKERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR happened only onceUNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION happened the mostGames I tried are:Rocket LeagueMinecraftRobloxThings I tried to fix it:Ran...
  5. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: So whenever I run a game my PC crashes with one of the following BSODs:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED happened 3-4 timesKERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR happened only onceUNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION happened the mostGames I tried are:Rocket LeagueMinecraftRobloxThings I tried to fix it:Ran...
  6. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD: This Morning I did do a couple of changes to computer that may be related to this BSOD?In Device Manager, I did disable my integrated video card and integrated sound card. I also installed a couple new programs. I installed RivaTuner Statistics Server, GOG Galaxy and the game...
  8. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD: This Morning I did do a couple of changes to computer that may be related to this BSOD?In Device Manager, I did disable my integrated video card and integrated sound card. I also installed a couple new programs. I installed RivaTuner Statistics Server, GOG Galaxy and the game...
  9. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: So basically, while I was playing World of Warcraft my screen turned black. Unable to do anything I press the Power Button and Restarted. After that I got the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSODI just checked the minidump File, analyzed with WinDBG and here is the...
  10. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: So basically, while I was playing World of Warcraft my screen turned black. Unable to do anything I press the Power Button and Restarted. After that I got the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSODI just checked the minidump File, analyzed with WinDBG and here is the...