Windows 10: Critical_Structure_Corruption memory dump

Discus and support Critical_Structure_Corruption memory dump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After updating an HP Envy Desktop referenced here, the PC was running fine with clean reports from dism. This morning there was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Relytgerg, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Relytgerg Win User

Critical_Structure_Corruption memory dump

After updating an HP Envy Desktop referenced here, the PC was running fine with clean reports from dism. This morning there was a Critical_Structure_Corruption error. The memory dump can be found at https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZfQx27ZLCYmTE1QuhLD8x1bWEwBsJbtXkWy

Can you tell me if there is any definitive information to point to the culprit in the first dump file.

The second dump file had a different error. I will add that when I can get back to my notes.

Currently, I'm checking and updating drivers. Then I will eliminate as many startup programs and services as I can.

Any help is appreciated.

Greg

:)

Relytgerg, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Relytgerg Win User

After updating an HP Envy Desktop referenced
    here
    , the PC was running fine with clean reports from dism. This morning there was a Critical_Structure_Corruption error. The memory dump can be found at:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZfQx27ZLCYmTE1QuhLD8x1bWEwBsJbtXkWy

Can you tell me if there is any definitive information to point to the culprit in the first dump file.

The second memory dump was after a "Kmode exception not handled ntfs.sys" error according to the user.

I have updated over a dozen drivers and eliminated as many startup programs and services as I can.

Any help is appreciated.

Greg

Relytgerg, Oct 13, 2018
  3. auggy Win User

Critical_Structure_Corruption errors may indicate an issue with the SATA driver so try installing the following update for the SATA driver:

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/drivers/selfservic...

As a general precaution create a System Restore Point prior to updating storage drivers.

Note: The above is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

auggy, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Bore07tm Win User

Frequent Memory Dumps

Thank you for your response.

I have uninstalled cccleANER as suggested.

I have turned off real time scanning on McAfee Total Protection.

A couple of questions:

1. How can I check that I am not getting Memory dump files anymore? - they were detected by cccleANER
    2. How can I check that I'm not getting interference between Malwarebytes and McAfee? - i.e. I need to know what level of RAM?
    Thank you for your assistance

Bore07tm, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Critical_Structure_Corruption memory dump - Similar Threads - Critical_Structure_Corruption memory dump

2. Memory dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory dump: Il computer è stato riavviato da un controllo errori. Controllo errori: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000010, 0xffffc605d11dd028, 0xffffc605876cc09c, 0xffffc6058a77e1a0. I dettagli sono stati salvati in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. ID segnalazione:...
  3. Memory dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory dump: Il computer è stato riavviato da un controllo errori. Controllo errori: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000010, 0xffffc605d11dd028, 0xffffc605876cc09c, 0xffffc6058a77e1a0. I dettagli sono stati salvati in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. ID segnalazione:...
  4. Memory dump

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Memory Dump Upload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Dump Upload: I have been having BSOD's. could you please kindly take a look at the minidump and let me know what wrong. Thank you.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rzVuIJI9xbhtTNO0j29l-lAmSkIgI13k?usp=sharing...
  6. Memory Dump

Memory Dump: My computer has been creating more dump files lately. Can anyone help me to fix this?Thank you. 0:002> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis **...
  7. Memory Dump

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Memory Dump: Hello, My system has been crashing several times in the past two hours and I don't know anything about memory dump. I've uploaded the memory dump files to onedrive. Can I have someone on here take a look at them? Isaiah...
  8. Memory Dump

Memory Dump: I am getting an blue screen and memory dump. Please can someone assist in resolving this matter, I keep on losing work and it is frustrating ******************************************************************************* *...
  9. Memory dump

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory dump: Does anyone have an idea what this means The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80f1d427218). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. Critical_structure_corruption

Critical_structure_corruption: I get random BSODs with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I also get a lot of messages that my Nvidia graphic driver has stopped working. Maybe has something to do with it. Can someone please help me with this? Thank you in advance 51998