Windows 10: Critical_structure_corruption

Discus and support Critical_structure_corruption in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem with BSOD on my ASUS GL552VW. I have tried deleting programs that could be the cause, but no success. Thank you in advance for any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bjestavs, Sep 5, 2016.

1. bjestavs Win User

Critical_structure_corruption

I have a problem with BSOD on my ASUS GL552VW. I have tried deleting programs that could be the cause, but no success.

Thank you in advance for any help.

/Attachment 100195

:)

bjestavs, Sep 5, 2016

2. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD error message on Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on Windows 10?

Hello. Recently, I've met many BSOD with message: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I don't know which caused it. Here is the dump file:
    http://1drv.ms/1NjuKAV

Vinh Quang Tran, Sep 5, 2016
  3. 悦胡 Win User
    悦胡, Sep 5, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

All the dumps are the same:
    Code: BugCheck 109, {a3a01f5a7176a5ce, b3b72be0c3f75ea7, 6, 18} Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )[/quote] No useful data in them unfortunately.

There is a BIOS update for your ASUS GL552VW:
    ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Driver & Tools - GL552VW

You are at BIOS-version och -datum American Megatrends Inc. GL552VW.213, 2015-10-22
    This is available: BIOS 218 Update NV VBIOS 2016/04/28

Download and install that, see if it helps.

Also, if you are tweaking your system, please set all clocks and voltages back to normal for now.

Ztruker, Sep 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Critical_structure_corruption - Similar Threads - Critical_structure_corruption

2. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop: Please help? Maybe a bad stick of Memory or a driver issue? New Win10 install on new Hardware. All drivers should be current releases.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  3. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop: Please help? Maybe a bad stick of Memory or a driver issue? New Win10 install on new Hardware. All drivers should be current releases.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  4. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: Hi,I've been getting frequent blue screens with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION as the apparent issue. I have attempted to follow so many different fixes online, however, none have worked.Looking at the event viewer, the few errors I see consistently happen to be involved with...
  6. Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: Hi,I've been getting frequent blue screens with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION as the apparent issue. I have attempted to follow so many different fixes online, however, none have worked.Looking at the event viewer, the few errors I see consistently happen to be involved with...
  7. BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !: Hello people,I need advice and help on what I should do. I get BSODs since 2 months now. It started suddenly. I got differents kinds at the beggining and now it's always the same bug check 0x109 and also always the same "caused by adress" until I moved my SSD to another slot...
  8. BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !

BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !: Hello people,I need advice and help on what I should do. I get BSODs since 2 months now. It started suddenly. I got differents kinds at the beggining and now it's always the same bug check 0x109 and also always the same "caused by adress" until I moved my SSD to another slot...
  9. System freeze and crash CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System freeze and crash CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109: My PC just experienced a crash whilst playing a game. The screen turned black and the system froze for a second. After that the system rebooted but there was no blue screen shown. A while back I also had some issues, but everything has been working fine for over a month until...
  10. System freeze and crash CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System freeze and crash CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109: My PC just experienced a crash whilst playing a game. The screen turned black and the system froze for a second. After that the system rebooted but there was no blue screen shown. A while back I also had some issues, but everything has been working fine for over a month until...