Windows 10: cropping a picture

Discus and support cropping a picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I crop picture for my background?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LisaEngland2, Jul 6, 2018.

1. cropping a picture

how do I crop picture for my background?

:)

LisaEngland2, Jul 6, 2018
  2. kmw1018 Win User

Cropping pictures

I am new to Windows 10 and am trying to find the photo editor program. I take a lot of pictures and typically insert my memory card directly into the computer, move to a folder and crop that way. Any suggestions?

kmw1018, Jul 6, 2018
  3. picture cropping

I crop a picture and pasted it inside a word document. The picture is okay when I open it in the Web Application, but the picture appears uncropped when I open the document in SkyDrive on my handphone. Why is this so.

Can anyone help and advise on the issue.

Thank you.

Regards

Woodrow

woodrowhills, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

cropping a picture

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

cropping a picture

1. cropping a picture - Similar Threads - cropping picture

2. Why does my picture when cropped into circle turn into a polygon in Word 2019?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my picture when cropped into circle turn into a polygon in Word 2019?: When I insert a picture and crop it into a circle or hearts, or anything that is round it turns into a polygon shape. I do not know what settings did I change on my laptop or Word 2019....
  3. Why does my picture when cropped into circle turn into a polygon in Word 2019?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my picture when cropped into circle turn into a polygon in Word 2019?: When I insert a picture and crop it into a circle or hearts, or anything that is round it turns into a polygon shape. I do not know what settings did I change on my laptop or Word 2019....
  4. Why does my picture when cropped into circle turn into a polygon in Word 2019?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why can't I crop pictures and add filters all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I crop pictures and add filters all of a sudden?: So I'm making a Gacha Skit, and I needed to crop a picture and add a filter on it. I did that, and when I clicked "Save a copy" It showed up with an error message that read "Oops! We couldn't save that one." I tried it with a few more pictures in case the error message only...
  6. How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File

How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File: While waiting for a ballgame to start I thought I would bother someone else besides myself. Below is a random (free to use) female model I pulled off of Google Images. [img] My image viewer of choice is FSViewer. When I hit the plus symbol on my keyboard three times the...
  7. Windows background changed to a cropped picture of browser (google logo) while League of...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows background changed to a cropped picture of browser (google logo) while League of...: It's an oddly specific title, but I just want to make sure I haven't been hacked. With all this new technology about DeepFake face swaps, I think its natural to be a little paranoid. Anyways, here's the story. I'm playing League of Legends (LoL), then suddenly my game...
  8. picture cropping

picture cropping: I am running Windows 10. How do I edit/crop a picture to make it a 4x6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-cropping/37591c04-d8ed-4912-851e-4591937bece4
  9. Suddenly, I am not able to crop or alter pictures in any way.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suddenly, I am not able to crop or alter pictures in any way.: Hello All, I HOPE someone out there will be able to provide a little guidance and knowledge. When it comes to computers, I will be the first to admit, I am Dumb. After uploading pictures, I have always been able to refine them. Cropping. Color adjust, etc... Not...
  10. How do I crop a picture

How do I crop a picture: How di I crop a picture?/? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-crop-a-picture/26adc369-7db9-44d1-bbd7-88b34f408d71