Windows 10: Cropping and saving photos

Discus and support Cropping and saving photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I cannot save a copy of photos after cropping them. Have clicked on done. Will not do anything when click on save or save a copy [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichelleKelly1, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Cropping and saving photos

Hi I cannot save a copy of photos after cropping them. Have clicked on done. Will not do anything when click on save or save a copy

Cropping and saving photos [​IMG]

:)

MichelleKelly1, Jul 8, 2018
  2. pmt1209 Win User

Cropping Photos?

Is there a way to crop a photo I took on my LG Quantum WP7?? Pretty simple task which I hope doesn't mean a App needs to be purchased to do..

pmt1209, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Crop tool Photos App not working

Thank you for the information.

To help us isolate this further, kindly provide us the following information.

• What changes have you made prior to this issue?
    • To which program are you exactly using the crop tool? Photos App or Office 2016?
    • You mentioned crop tool is not working properly when Photos App is used. Have you tried to close it, and check if the issue persists?

If you are only experiencing the issue with Office 2016, kindly run the repair Office application by referring to the steps listed on this

link

However, if you are encountering it with Photos App only, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this

link

Looking forward to your response.

Jhessica Sur, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Cropping and saving photos

Photo cropping

@convul

Then...

Then...

Now you will have the option in the right click menu for all images.

Edwin, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Cropping and saving photos

1. Cropping and saving photos - Similar Threads - Cropping saving photos

2. Photo cropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo cropping: I cannot crop a picture of a firearm. I can crop every other photo but not that one. I've taken different pictures of it, down loaded it, everything I try: I cannot crop this photo of a firearm. Why?...
  3. Photo cropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo cropping: I cannot crop a picture of a firearm. I can crop every other photo but not that one. I've taken different pictures of it, down loaded it, everything I try: I cannot crop this photo of a firearm. Why?...
  4. Photo cropping doesn't save in custom mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo cropping doesn't save in custom mode.: I can't get the custom cropping mode to save. It goes back to the full size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-cropping-doesnt-save-in-custom-mode/eb994ec6-b82e-4aa1-98fc-1dccb0adaba0
  5. Photo cropping doesn't save in custom mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo cropping doesn't save in custom mode.: I can't get the custom cropping mode to save. It goes back to the full size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-cropping-doesnt-save-in-custom-mode/eb994ec6-b82e-4aa1-98fc-1dccb0adaba0
  6. Microsoft Photo's will not save the photo after cropping.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photo's will not save the photo after cropping.: After cropping a photo it will not let me save the cropped photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-will-not-save-the-photo-after/b9fc3849-7720-4e16-9801-16532ae0db49
  7. Microsoft photo's will not save a photo after it has been cropped

Microsoft photo's will not save a photo after it has been cropped: when ever I crop any photo in photos it does not save changes. This is since an update by DLC Media Engine which installed automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-will-not-save-a-photo-after-it/2a1b73c1-15d8-4667-adaf-7eef9a09c8f1
  8. Photos Crop

Photos Crop: Something is wrong when I crop my photos. When I tried to crop a second time, it won't work. What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-crop/419ce4f4-8890-4faa-b9e4-f2b9ca7ee617
  9. Photos crop save as

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos crop save as: Windows 10 Photos, editing - Crop Then "Save As" sometimes generates its own new file name, sometimes it allows me to specify a specific filename for the crop. How do I set it so it always expects me to generate the new file name?...
  10. Photo cropping

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo cropping: For years in W7 I have used Photofiltre for quick and simple cropping of photos etc. It was easy and without the drama and fanfare of Picasa and it didn't leave bits all over afterwards. I have just installed Photofiltre onto my new W10 pc and although it shows in my new...