Windows 10: Crossfire Video problem

Discus and support Crossfire Video problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; ​My crossfire AMD Radeon R9-270's was running fine on Win 8.1 but now since update to Win 10 only one card shows and both was running fine on win 8. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Howiewowie, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Crossfire Video problem

My crossfire AMD Radeon R9-270's was running fine on Win 8.1 but now since update to Win 10 only one card shows and both was running fine on win 8. I plugged in to top card first pci-e on MB(win 8) now only 2nd pci-e bottom card(win10)works and have to plugin VGA or HDMI cords on it for it to show video on screen. Amd Catalyst Control Center doesn't show but one card and does not have crossfire check-box. I tried updating software and even tried beta drivers. Does anyone have suggestions for a fix...I searched here and google and have not found anyone with my type AMD R9 270 problems sure could use some help..... thx

pulled out video card reinstalled it its running and fans running still didn't solve problem

:)

Howiewowie, Oct 8, 2015

2. XFX 295x2 crossfire permanently disabled

IOMMU with dual video fine, IOMMU and CROSSFIRE does not work.

developer.amd.com/community/blog/2008/09/01/iommu/

Are both video cards listed under device manager ?

ZarrenSpry, Oct 8, 2015
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD error on enabling Crossfire in Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD after enabling Crossfire.

I'm not sure why, but when crossfire is enabled, my computer gets a BSOD error after a few minutes of being on. The error it states is a System Service Exception, caused by atikmdag.sys.

Both video cards work fine by themselves. MEGA here's my DMP file from the last BSOD.

GhostOfDawn, Oct 8, 2015
Thema:

Crossfire Video problem

1. Crossfire Video problem - Similar Threads - Crossfire Video problem

2. Does Windows 11 support AMD crossfire?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows 11 support AMD crossfire?: Does Windows 11 support AMD crossfire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-11-support-amd-crossfire/73666148-3b6a-4269-8563-ed266899ce90
  3. Does Windows 11 support AMD crossfire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows 11 support AMD crossfire?: Does Windows 11 support AMD crossfire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-11-support-amd-crossfire/73666148-3b6a-4269-8563-ed266899ce90
  4. video problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video problems: video problems when streaming amazon videos to tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problems/658b60c8-f076-48fc-8703-2500fff5b6e5
  5. Crossfire of normal RX580 and mining RX570?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Crossfire of normal RX580 and mining RX570?: I'm thinking about doing a CF. Now I have RX580 Nitro+ SE, but I'm looking for a 2nd card. Was thinking about 2nd Nitro+ SE or Nitro+, but they cost a little (have enough, but if I can spend more...) - 500 (Nitro) or 550 (SE) PLN for the cheapest ones (used ofc) - it is...
  6. Video Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Problem: The picture in my video player is way over large. I am using Window's 10. Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problem/f4368c03-d4fa-4fdf-ae3a-7f30f0e07dcf
  7. video problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    video problems: Every time I make a video and try to send it to F.B. or Gmail it gets scrambled to the point that you can't make it out. Something happens when it formats it to send and then I can't fix it. What can I do as I have one that took me a day to make and would love to get it...
  8. crossfire issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    crossfire issue: Hello my english isnt the best so ill try to be as clear as i can i have a problem with my crossfire im trying to run two r9 390's it seems to be toggled on in the radeon settings but when i look at the performance monitor it clearly shows only one of the cards working at a...
  9. Problems with video

Problems with video: I get this [img] Why? 10725
  10. Window 10 Locks Up with Crossfire 7850s

Window 10 Locks Up with Crossfire 7850s: So my computer locks up in a few games with crossfire enabled. Witcher 3 for example locks up my system almost instantly when I set it to fullscreen(which enables crossfire). Skyrim will lock up my system after a couple minutes of gameplay. Fallout 4 instantly locks up my...