Windows 10: Crucial 128GB m4 2.5 SSD freeze after 1 hour. please help

Discus and support Crucial 128GB m4 2.5 SSD freeze after 1 hour. please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I just registered on this forum in hope for some help. Posted on other forums aswell, but noone has managed to find an sollution. I built my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Minibrox, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Minibrox Win User

Crucial 128GB m4 2.5 SSD freeze after 1 hour. please help

Hello.
    I just registered on this forum in hope for some help. Posted on other forums aswell, but noone has managed to find an sollution.

I built my new pc a few days ago. Installed windows 7 on it and ran memory test and tests on all the disks.
    Everything seemed to work fine except for the pc freezing and giving me a bluescreen a few minutes later after 1 hour.
    It seems to have no matter if I do anything on the pc or if it just stands idle.
    I have checked and swapped all the SATA cables, tried a diffrent power supply and diffrent RAM sticks. All with the same results.
    I also upgraded the firmware on my SSD and ran a check on that.

I upgraded my OS to Windows 10 today, only diffrence is that everything but the cursor freezes after 1 hour. And I get no bluescreen.
    When I reeboot my pc now without plugging my SSD disk out and in again, the error code 0xc000000 pops up

:)

Minibrox, Oct 9, 2015

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Freezing after 60 minutes Up Time

The problem was sorted by Crucial. The firmware Version 0009 of the Crucial Model M4-CT256M4SSD2 was causing the SSD to freeze after a fixed time usually of the order of 30 to 40 minutes, but in my case 60 minutes. This apparently was a known fault that
    occurred after around 5000 hours operating time. When the firmware version was changed to 070H the issue was resolved.

GeorgeBirch, Oct 9, 2015
  3. Different BSOD everytime

What are the causes of these BSODs?

I haven't been at the computer during most of these.

OneDrive

My computer has also restarted 2-3 times while I was gaming.

My computer specs:

i5 4690k

EVGA 780 ti SC

GA Z97N WIFI

Crucial m4 128gb ssd (boot drive)

PNY CS1100 240GB ssd

archedpeng, Oct 9, 2015
  4. Laith Win User

Laith, Oct 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Crucial 128GB m4 2.5 SSD freeze after 1 hour. please help - Similar Threads - Crucial 128GB SSD

2. BSOD 10 seconds after boot with new P5 Crucial M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 10 seconds after boot with new P5 Crucial M.2 SSD: Windows Version: 2004 Hi all, I recently won an m2 ssd, after never using one before I decided to install it as a spare ssd drive for games as I only have an ssd as my boot drive. Upon installing, after about 15 seconds on my boot screen, I BSOD, with...
  3. [Help] Windows 10 taking about 1-2 hours to load after reboot or shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Windows 10 taking about 1-2 hours to load after reboot or shutdown: I have done so much reading on Google but haven't been able to find something that works! I have few PC's at work that takes about 1-2 hours to boot into windows two of them have the HR software on it and I can't afford to format it right now because most of places are...
  4. PC sleeps after about 1 1/2 hours but changed settings are ignored

in Windows 10 Support
    PC sleeps after about 1 1/2 hours but changed settings are ignored: Running Win 10 version 1909 I'm reasonably certain I have tried every resolution Google coughed up without success. While the issue is a minor one it is very annoying. I'm hoping someone here might be able to suggest a fix that works. The problem first appeared about 4...
  5. Windows 10 PC Random Freezing for 1-5 minutes 3/4 times in 2-3 hours

Windows 10 PC Random Freezing for 1-5 minutes 3/4 times in 2-3 hours: Hi, I have a windows 10 PC that is suffering from random freezes, everything locks up, no response to keyboard, mouse, Ctrl/Alt/Del. It can freeze from anything from 1 to 5 or more minutes, 3 or 4 times in an evening, then 'wakes up' and works as if all fine. I believe...
  6. 128gb M.2 SSD won’t initialise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    128gb M.2 SSD won’t initialise: [IMG][IMG]Hi all, Just purchased a used Kingston 128gb M.2 SSD for my computer and when I have installed it and turned on the PC, in disk management it is showing as a 476.9GB disk where when you click properties is called “Intel Raid 0 Volume”. When i attempt to initialise...
  7. 128Gb SSD and an internal 1 Terabyte standard hard disk help?

in Windows 10 Support
    128Gb SSD and an internal 1 Terabyte standard hard disk help?: Ive just got a new PC with a 128gb SSD which is the C: System drive and a 1 Terabyte Data drive which is the D: Data drive. Ive never had an SSD drive before so this is new to me. If I install games and large applications to the D: Data drive are there ever problems when a...
  8. 1-2 hour boot time

1-2 hour boot time: Please help, I have just pulled a Dell motherboard and i7 processor from a Dell Precision T1500 and built into a new case with a fresh install of windows 10 on a 128gb SSD with 16gb DDR3 memory & 2x additional HDD's for extra storage. Everything was working fine until I...
  9. 1 SSD or 2 SSD RAID-0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 SSD or 2 SSD RAID-0: In preparation for Windows 10 I plan on completely resetting my hard drive configuration since I currently have it spanning four hard drives. Right now my OS sits on a 128GB SSD while all the programs, games, photos, family videos, etc. sit on a mechanical 1TB drive. I...
  10. Reboot takes 2-5 hours and no login prompt after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reboot takes 2-5 hours and no login prompt after sleep: Hello, So yesterday I installed some updates on my computer, however when it was rebooting it sat there for about an hour doing nothing. Eventually I force turned it off and tried to reboot it, however it kept doing the same thing. I looked up any fixes I could find, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0009 of the Crucial Model M4-CT256M4SSD2 freeze