Windows 10: CRYPTSVC.dll will not die.

Discus and support CRYPTSVC.dll will not die. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It is preventing webpages from loading in all browsers and now it's messing with games that I play. I need this file permanently delete or disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ImJustTheDJ, Aug 27, 2018.

1. CRYPTSVC.dll will not die.

It is preventing webpages from loading in all browsers and now it's messing with games that I play.

I need this file permanently delete or disabled and it won't let me.

I own this computer for clarification.

:)

ImJustTheDJ, Aug 27, 2018

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Aug 27, 2018
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

CRYPTSVC.dll will not die. [​IMG]

4. Kem Mon Win User

CRYPTSVC.dll will not die.

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

CRYPTSVC.dll will not die.

1. CRYPTSVC.dll will not die. - Similar Threads - CRYPTSVC dll die

2. cryptSvc Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cryptSvc Error: Hi,i am trying to install one antivirus but in the end it's showing the below error.Error--Service is not running: CryptSvcservices---CryptSvc ---Failed to read Description,Error Code :193>Thanks SATYA...
  3. cryptSvc Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cryptSvc Error: Hi,i am trying to install one antivirus but in the end it's showing the below error.Error--Service is not running: CryptSvcservices---CryptSvc ---Failed to read Description,Error Code :193>Thanks SATYA...
  4. cryptsvc use ip from Verizon and Amazon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cryptsvc use ip from Verizon and Amazon: Hello, i use netstat command to see where my pc connects and i see "cryptsvc" ESTABLISHED with Verizon and Amazon company. After this i open taskmenager and find this svchost of cryptvc with PID and this looks file is created by microsoft and i scanned with av and didnt...
  5. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  6. I get a bad return code on "Stop CryptSvc" task

in Windows 10 Customization
    I get a bad return code on "Stop CryptSvc" task: Hi Shawn, [img] I am running a simple (2 lines) script called "Stop CryptSvc" saved in C:\ that starts on event 1074 and sometimes (1 out of 30) I get a bad return code, the task runs 2 sec too late (after apps delayed the task) or the task runs OK but the CryptSvc...
  7. Restoring CryptSvc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring CryptSvc: Hi. I mistakenly deleted my CryptSvc program, and then also foolishly tried to restore it via a reg key restoration link from TenForums (https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/restore-default-services-in-windows-10.4974/). That said, a CryptSvc folder is displayed in my...
  8. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  9. VCRUNTIME140.DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.DLL: EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN ADOBE OR OUTLOOK AM TOLD VCRUNTIME140.DLL MISSING REINSTALLING MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll/5f580c05-a1cd-4f0a-b9bf-7e173299c383
  10. cryptsvc is always turned on automatically whenever catroot2 folder is touched (deletion or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cryptsvc is always turned on automatically whenever catroot2 folder is touched (deletion or...: Hello MS experts, I hit a very strange problem when I tried to rename catroot2 folder (because windows update 1803 hits the problem time to time, cannot be installed). as people suggested, i first turned off cryptsvc and window update service via command line or via...