Windows 10: CS:GO Windows 10 Lag

Discus and support CS:GO Windows 10 Lag in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to fix Lag (FPS drop) in CS:GO in Windows 10? I have good computer. I have 300 FPS on Max Detail 1080p and FPS suddenly drops. 59046 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sandi1987, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Sandi1987 Win User

CS:GO Windows 10 Lag

How to fix Lag (FPS drop) in CS:GO in Windows 10? I have good computer. I have 300 FPS on Max Detail 1080p and FPS suddenly drops.

:)

Sandi1987, Aug 5, 2016
  2. vosaci Win User

windows 10 low fps when playing games

im having low fps when i play games on windows 10 and i cant seem to find a solution

the site i went on said it was a problem with windows 10

i play cs go and im having lag on a decent pc

if u can help plz reply

vosaci, Aug 5, 2016
  3. Cs Go Huge Fps Drop and Lags

Hey i bought a new laptop just few days back and i tried many game on it. All worked fine but CSGO Lags and gives huge frame drops causing me not able to play and the fps then constantly keeps decreasing causing the game to be not worth playing.

Intel 7700Hq

GTX 1060

16GB ram

NaitikGupta, Aug 5, 2016
  4. oseose Win User

have the same problem *Sad

oseose, Aug 5, 2016
Thema:

1. CS:GO Windows 10 Lag - Similar Threads - Lag

2. Windows 10 update but it keeps on lagging

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update but it keeps on lagging: I updated my laptop from a windows 7 to windows 10 and it is so lag that it takes almost 20 minutes for it to start up and sometimes the screen freezes for almost 5 minutes. What can I do so it won't lag anymore?...
  3. Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update: Ever since the most recent Windows 10 update, 10.0.18362.418, I have had a severed lag in my Chrome bookmarks. The first click selection will respond normally but anything after will take over a minute to respond. The rest of the browser seems OK, with some minor lagging....
  4. My laptop screen fades causing me to lag in game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop screen fades causing me to lag in game: While playing certain games I would get bad lag spikes every so often. I couldn't find the problem. Then one day I looked at my laptop (I use a monitor) when I started lagging and it was fading in and then back out. I have been searching for a fix to the problem but I haven't...
  5. Windows 10 lagging issue (Computer is working fine in terms

Windows 10 lagging issue (Computer is working fine in terms: https://youtu.be/_WJsg_gpTtA I started to notice the issue shown in the video link above less than a month ago. The performance of the computer in applications seems to be fine. However, button clicks open blank unpopulated and empty windows and there is a delay between...
  6. Quick advice req'd on reinstalling Win 10 1809 on lagging laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick advice req'd on reinstalling Win 10 1809 on lagging laptop: Hi everyone. I have an old Acer laptop with win 10 Home build 1809. I'm guessing it's around 6 years old but it is 3.0 MHz i5 with 8 or 16 Gig. Not surprisingly it's gets slower with time but now it's almost beyond usable. A scannow found corrupted files it was unable to fix...
  7. Quick advice req'd on reinstalling Win 10 1809 on lagging laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick advice req'd on reinstalling Win 10 1809 on lagging laptop: Hi everyone. I have an old Acer laptop with win 10 Home build 1809. I'm guessing it's around 6 years old but it is 3.0 MHz i5 with 8 or 16 Gig. Not surprisingly it's gets slower with time but now it's almost beyond usable. A scannow found corrupted files it was unable to fix...
  8. Windows 10 Activation watermark causes mouse input lag

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation watermark causes mouse input lag: Whenever the windows 10 activation watermark pops up (ive noticed, its every 3 hours) it adds input lag to my mouse almost as if its vsync, and when I end the process explorer.exe (which removes the watermark until its reopened) the input lag is gone, is there any explanation...
  9. why is my win 10 lagging ?

why is my win 10 lagging ?: i have used my laptop for 1.5 years. It has functioned smooth . Now it is lagging. I have reinstalling win . But it reverts back to the same condition within 3-4 days...
  10. computer wont run my games without lag after update

computer wont run my games without lag after update: last night my computer updated to the new version of windows when I got on to play this afternoon the game was very laggy and had me running at 7 fps granted I don't have the best computer but it has always ran better than this! any ideas?...