Windows 10: CSGO 30-50 fps ALL LOW settings on mid-high end laptop

Discus and support CSGO 30-50 fps ALL LOW settings on mid-high end laptop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Ive been getting 30-50 fps while playing csgo with the lowest possible settings on my laptop specs: i7 6500U, turbo @ 3.4ghz 8GB ram gtx 940m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by asingh18, Oct 29, 2016.

1. asingh18 Win User

CSGO 30-50 fps ALL LOW settings on mid-high end laptop

Ive been getting 30-50 fps while playing csgo with the lowest possible settings on my laptop

specs:
    i7 6500U, turbo @ 3.4ghz
    8GB ram
    gtx 940m
    windows 10

Pretty sure i should be getting fps in the range of the hundreds with these specs. Really confused why this is happening. Dont have any other games really, except for crossfire in which i get 200 on all low settings

Memory Express Inc. <-- product link

:)

asingh18, Oct 29, 2016

2. Reboot computer to system image

This question is related to bad performance on CSGO.

So I don't have the best performance on CSGO, I get around 40-110 fps normally with all the settings on low, any resolution, high priority, the windows 10 xbox game dvr disabled, and basically any other performance boost you could think of. I've looked at
    like 50 performance guides to boost fps, but it just doesn't work.

I have an MSI gtx 960 4gb graphics card, AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4GHz, 16 gb RAM..

I wouldn't think I would get this low fps with that, but I am.

So, what I've decided to try is to reboot my computer to factory settings. Back when I had the computer rebooted to factory settings the first time, we made a system image (at least thats what I think it is), but that was back in windows 7. I've upgraded
    to windows 10. So I have this folder with a bunch of other folders in it, containing drivers to CPU, Audio, USB, and so on. But I don't know how to actually reboot the computer to this "system image". So I would very much appreciate it if anyone could help!

JakobxRasmussen, Oct 29, 2016
  3. why cAmera flash is not includEd oN new Nokia phones ruNning on Symbian Anna OS?

this is how phones are produced

low end mid range high end,this is to make phones suit peoples pockets the 500 is a mid range phone.

You dont expect to see 12mp cameras on all phones do you?

techbuzzireland, Oct 29, 2016
Thema:

CSGO 30-50 fps ALL LOW settings on mid-high end laptop

1. CSGO 30-50 fps ALL LOW settings on mid-high end laptop - Similar Threads - CSGO fps LOW

2. High GPU but low FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High GPU but low FPS: Hello. Very generally, my issue is that I used to be able to run certain programs and games easily with my GPU, but in the past few months, I've been seeing heavy performance drops. My GPU is at 100% most of the time, my NVIDIA settings are tuned for performance, and as far...
  3. High GPU but low FPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High GPU but low FPS: Hello. Very generally, my issue is that I used to be able to run certain programs and games easily with my GPU, but in the past few months, I've been seeing heavy performance drops. My GPU is at 100% most of the time, my NVIDIA settings are tuned for performance, and as far...
  4. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  5. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  6. Why i get low fps on high end pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i get low fps on high end pc?: Hi, im new here, I'd like to ask a question about a problem I've encountered in minecraft bedrock.The problem envolves the framerate, if i put every "Video" setting to low, like the chunks rendered, anti aliasing to the minimum, disable fancy graphics and all the other stuff...
  7. Why i get low fps on high end pc?

Why i get low fps on high end pc?: Hi, im new here, I'd like to ask a question about a problem I've encountered in minecraft bedrock.The problem envolves the framerate, if i put every "Video" setting to low, like the chunks rendered, anti aliasing to the minimum, disable fancy graphics and all the other stuff...
  8. Csgo fps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Csgo fps?: [ATTACH] Why did I use the PC with 140fps is that not a bit low on medium settings Csgo fps?
  9. low fps but high ms

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    low fps but high ms: so my computer about 2 weeks ago had really bad ms when using games and google and was super laggy (120 fps, 500 ms). now it’s the complete opposite (10 fps, 20 ms). any tips to help fix this? submitted by /u/JustHaxs [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 education version mid-end computer very low fps on online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 education version mid-end computer very low fps on online games: [IMG] I have computer with this system Intel core i5-4200 1.60ghz 2.29ghz max Ram 4gb ddr3 video card 1gb intel hd family 64bit im getting very low fps on VERY low graphics settings what should i do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. high end computer running 30 fps in csgo

2. only getting 30 fps on csgo i5 CPU