Windows 10: CSGO, Graphics noise

Discus and support CSGO, Graphics noise in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I upgraded to Windows 10. Just one problem, my CSGO fu**s up. It's some sort of graphics noise. And often the game crashes. And of all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Baekgaard97, Oct 11, 2015.

1. CSGO, Graphics noise

Recently I upgraded to Windows 10. Just one problem, my CSGO fu**s up. It's some sort of graphics noise. And often the game crashes. And of all the games I have it is the only one doing that. I'm playing in "Fullscreen", but if I set it to "Fullscreen in window" it's not there. I don't play with the optimal FPS when in "Fullscreen in window". *cry
    Btw, it worked perfectly on Win7.

It's easiest to see it in a video. >>>

Specs:
    Asus K55VD.
    Intel Core i7-3610QM CPU, 2,30GHz, 64 bit
    Nvidia Geforce 610M, 2 GB *Eek*Wink
    Can someone please help me. *Smile

:)

Baekgaard97, Oct 11, 2015

2. Windows 10 is making all of my steam games lag and my computers start-up time has also severley increased

Did you install new Win 10 drivers for your graphics- and soundcard? If not you might want to!

For me everything is running absolutely fine, win 10 even got rid of my microstutter problems in csgo CSGO, Graphics noise :)

frtzngbllr, Oct 11, 2015
  3. games in the new update 1703 & 1709

Pleasee Help

the update creators 1703 and 1709 destroyed my like and my games every time i enter csgo or BF1 the mouse and keyboard stop working and i cant do anything till i force restart the computer and now csgo start with new thing as if i dont have graphic card
    the picture is soo big on my monitor

note : i did restart and install new windows and reinstall all the games and drivers from beginning and nothing

HELPPPPPPP

my specs : intel i7 5920K

mother board: asus x99 deluxe

Ram: 32

graphic card: 1080ti

waseem abdeen, Oct 11, 2015
Thema:

CSGO, Graphics noise

1. CSGO, Graphics noise - Similar Threads - CSGO Graphics noise

2. Csgo fps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Csgo fps?: [ATTACH] Why did I use the PC with 140fps is that not a bit low on medium settings Csgo fps?
  3. Windows 1909 CSGO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 1909 CSGO: [ATTACH] CSGO [ATTACH] Steam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-1909/0909e127-feb3-42dc-85be-5022e594bbc5
  4. Weird graphic noises on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird graphic noises on windows 10: [ATTACH] Hey, Since a few days I have some... i don't know how to describe it, maybe screens will : https://preview.redd.it/bkigitlne8l41.png?width=992&format=png&auto=webp&s=7530dc6eae4648dabc50ec5b1b5e499b3b07ecad Sometime here too :...
  5. Random Crashing while playing CSGO, no BSOD, no noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Crashing while playing CSGO, no BSOD, no noise: Hello, can someone point me to the correct place where I can provide the dump info for one of my crashes. I've been having a strange problem in csgo where my fps fluctuates alot. I reset some of my previously set bios settings like xmp, and Mem Try It for Ram. Everything is...
  6. Csgo Video.tdr BSOD

Csgo Video.tdr BSOD: I've been constantly having BSODs with the video.tdr error whilst playing with games on the source engine during the map loading sequences.I tried re-installing windows, updating my drivers, re-installing my drivers, malware scans, and computer diagnostics but the problem...
  7. CSGO black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSGO black screen: Hello When I launch CSGO, the game launches to a black screen but goes to the main menu after a few minutes. Any help is appreciated 68915
  8. CSGO lag issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSGO lag issues: Hey, First off, let me say that this problem may not be Windows 10 exclusive, but it happened to me in Windows 10 (I haven't tried in Windows 7 yet), and that is the reason I am making my post here. I've been running the Windows 10 Technical Preview for about a week on...
  9. BSOD during CSGO

BSOD during CSGO: Link for memory dump files minidump and memory.dmp Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. I get this previously in CSGO. After doing a clean reinstallation of Windows 10, I am getting this issue again. I do not know what is...
  10. Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing: ! I have a problem with my display -- it's really weird, because it's actually able to be Print Screened. Sometimes when I leave a game or a fullscreen application using my graphics card (integrated Radeon 3000 Graphics), my screen will sometimes have a weird static-y...