Windows 10: CSGO sound problem after win10 update

Discus and support CSGO sound problem after win10 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ambient noise (wind and map noises etc.) and quickswitching gun sounds are extremely loud while everything else is quiet, also the click sound of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fakwin10, Sep 30, 2016.

1. fakwin10 Win User

CSGO sound problem after win10 update

ambient noise (wind and map noises etc.) and quickswitching gun sounds are extremely loud while everything else is quiet, also the click sound of moving my pointer over the menus is super loud as well..sound is overall unbalanced or w.e you might call it...the only difference i noticed is I have a new realtek HD audio manager in my taskbar. It appears that its detecting my headphones as speakers now maybe? but im not sure and I cant seem to find any setting to change that regardless.

:)

fakwin10, Sep 30, 2016

2. Conexant SmartAudio HD Microphone Problem (When Upgraded to Windows 10)

Hi,

I have a similar problem. Everything was fine before Windows 10. Without any changes (apart from Win10 update) my sound and microphone has changed dramatically. Its like there is a massive bass boost on the sound and people tell me that my voice is now soo
    deep that it is not understandable when we play games (CSGO).

I have an external (USB-cabled) soundcard that I use for playing music. That sound is fine.

So it must be the combo of Win10 and the internal sound card.....

Asus R510J with Conexant Smartaudio running Windows 10.

JoachimBaltzer, Sep 30, 2016
  3. Badly distorted sound after Win10 Anniversary Update

My computer is an HP Notebook running Windows 10. The issue is NOT one of incompatible sound drivers. The drivers are marked for Win10, and the problem occurred before and after the update to the drivers (the problem did not occur before the update to Anniversary
    edition). The drivers installed are marked for Win10. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers to no avail, and I tried the basic sound driver for Win10 and that made the problem worse.

MattSchwarz, Sep 30, 2016
  4. batlhilz Win User

yeah that was annoying stuff back in the days i had that same stuff. just had to readjust the audio via CSgo settings and its fine now.

batlhilz, Oct 2, 2016
Thema:

1. CSGO sound problem after win10 update - Similar Threads - CSGO sound problem

2. Sound Balance problem after Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound Balance problem after Windows 10 updates: Hello! After a couple of automatic updates of Windows 10 (64), I've found that sound balance L/R in my ASUS X552L has a problem, specially when using headphones. The Left side speaker is stronger than the Right side. I can manually adjust the balance trough Control...
  3. MSOffice problems after last Win10 update

MSOffice problems after last Win10 update: After the last Win 10 update I cannot use the "Open, Save or Save As" function in any Office program. I have used the repair utility function two different times and it will not correct the problem. I had previously purchased a copy of MS Office 2010 and upgraded to this...
  4. Sound Problems after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Problems after update: Yet again there is low sound volume after an update but this time there is no way to roll back the driver. I run an online radio station and this is getting ridiculous. It's obviously a problem that has been ongoing for a few years and yet it has gone on unresolved and the...
  5. Sound quality problems after Windows update

Sound quality problems after Windows update: Good day. 3 days I updated my Windows 10 Pro and ever since then, my laptop sound has been very low. Even when I've put the volume to max, it plays like its on volume 20. I tried to rollback to the previous sound configuration but I cant find rollback in sound settings....
  6. win10 update problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 update problems: Latest update resulted in loss of optical drive/dvd , but it does show in device manager under Hidden Items. And, Epson WF-4630 malfunction . Downloading new driver from US site helped but now cannot print in A5....
  7. sound problem after update windows 10

sound problem after update windows 10: hello I received a new update for Windows 10 that after installing it, when connecting the headphones to a laptop, This system does not transmit sound to the headphones and the speaker sound is still audible. please help me...
  8. Win10 Updates Problems

Win10 Updates Problems: The 1803 update wiped out several programs on my HP laptop---lost saved emails--and downloads Further updates on my Acer desktop wiped out my desktop- Additional updates move programs off the desktop and deletes others All changes require several hours to reset to a...
  9. Win10 Update Problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Update Problems: Machine is an Asus ROG GL552vw that came with Win 10 Home. I've had it about 1 1/2 years. Every significant Win 10 update has broken something on the machine, usually its ability to shut down or sleep/hibernate properly. This appears to be related to Microsoft updating...
  10. No System Sounds functioning after Win10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No System Sounds functioning after Win10 Update: I have updated to Windows 10. After scouring the internet for options, I need to turn to ask the experts. Movies play, songs play... even the system sound previews play when I pick a sound scheme. But under normal computer operation, no system sounds play. The recycling bin,...