Windows 10: CSGO sound problem after win10 update

Discus and support CSGO sound problem after win10 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ambient noise (wind and map noises etc.) and quickswitching gun sounds are extremely loud while everything else is quiet, also the click sound of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fakwin10, Sep 30, 2016.

1. fakwin10 Win User

CSGO sound problem after win10 update

ambient noise (wind and map noises etc.) and quickswitching gun sounds are extremely loud while everything else is quiet, also the click sound of moving my pointer over the menus is super loud as well..sound is overall unbalanced or w.e you might call it...the only difference i noticed is I have a new realtek HD audio manager in my taskbar. It appears that its detecting my headphones as speakers now maybe? but im not sure and I cant seem to find any setting to change that regardless.

:)

fakwin10, Sep 30, 2016

2. Conexant SmartAudio HD Microphone Problem (When Upgraded to Windows 10)

Hi,

I have a similar problem. Everything was fine before Windows 10. Without any changes (apart from Win10 update) my sound and microphone has changed dramatically. Its like there is a massive bass boost on the sound and people tell me that my voice is now soo
    deep that it is not understandable when we play games (CSGO).

I have an external (USB-cabled) soundcard that I use for playing music. That sound is fine.

So it must be the combo of Win10 and the internal sound card.....

Asus R510J with Conexant Smartaudio running Windows 10.

JoachimBaltzer, Sep 30, 2016
  3. Badly distorted sound after Win10 Anniversary Update

My computer is an HP Notebook running Windows 10. The issue is NOT one of incompatible sound drivers. The drivers are marked for Win10, and the problem occurred before and after the update to the drivers (the problem did not occur before the update to Anniversary
    edition). The drivers installed are marked for Win10. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers to no avail, and I tried the basic sound driver for Win10 and that made the problem worse.

MattSchwarz, Sep 30, 2016
  4. batlhilz Win User

yeah that was annoying stuff back in the days i had that same stuff. just had to readjust the audio via CSgo settings and its fine now.

batlhilz, Oct 2, 2016
Thema:

1. CSGO sound problem after win10 update - Similar Threads - CSGO sound problem

2. realtek problem after update win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    realtek problem after update win10: When I turned on my computer 6 days ago , the first time I went to use it, there was no audio, I tried to solve it by messing with input recognition to put my headset on and i got sound and i go to shut down turn on again yesterday same problem again i try to mess with...
  3. Sound adjustment problem after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound adjustment problem after an update: After the Windows 11 Version 22H2 07KB5028185update , I can no longer access the apps in the volume mixer menu. All I can do now is to choose reset all applications into their default version. I can not adjust the apps I want to. Is this a problem related to latest update?...
  4. Volume/Sound Issues After Win10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume/Sound Issues After Win10 Update: I am using a DJ Controller and mixer as a mic-in via usb and after the latest update, I no longer have right channel sound. The problem exists even when using each piece of equipment independently. I've tested my equipment on external standalone speakers and there is no issue...
  5. Sound problem after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound problem after update: sound is not working after update to windows 10 , i have dell inspiron 15 5000 series, i am so frustrated rigth now I have a meeting in an hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-problem-after-update/34700c41-59fe-4a1f-92b4-9ca8cf8f020b
  6. Problem with no sound after Windows update

Problem with no sound after Windows update: For a while I have periodically had problems after system updates when my Windows 10 computer stops all programs from producing sounds and I frequently get error messages instead. I have temporarily been able to recover sound by doing a System Restore to a previous save...
  7. No sound after Win10 1909 update

No sound after Win10 1909 update: I am using Gigabyte G1 Assassin 2 rev. 1.0 with onboard Creative SB 20K2 digital audio processor. It is working fine when using Win10 1809 but no sound after Win10 1909 update. Please check whether it is the issue of certification to Creative Labs' sound blaster card....
  8. No Sound after latest Win10 update.

No Sound after latest Win10 update.: I recently installed the latest update for Win10. Since then no sound. Ran trouble shooting programs to no avail. Deleted and installed drivers for sound. What do I do next?...
  9. Sound Problems after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Problems after update: Yet again there is low sound volume after an update but this time there is no way to roll back the driver. I run an online radio station and this is getting ridiculous. It's obviously a problem that has been ongoing for a few years and yet it has gone on unresolved and the...
  10. No System Sounds functioning after Win10 Update

No System Sounds functioning after Win10 Update: I have updated to Windows 10. After scouring the internet for options, I need to turn to ask the experts. Movies play, songs play... even the system sound previews play when I pick a sound scheme. But under normal computer operation, no system sounds play. The recycling bin,...