Windows 10: Ctrl/Alt Stuck, can't log in to windows!

Discus and support Ctrl/Alt Stuck, can't log in to windows! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This has really ruined my day! This morning, after a Windows 10 update on my pc I started having issues with the keyboard switching to the Alt Gr... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Maskandmirror, May 20, 2018.

1. Ctrl/Alt Stuck, can't log in to windows!

This has really ruined my day!

This morning, after a Windows 10 update on my pc I started having issues with the keyboard switching to the Alt Gr mode on its own. It would switch on and off seemingly at random, before finally sticking permanently. To be specific, when the on screen keyboard was displayed, both ctrl keys and alt were constantly pressed.
    I tried various solutions, including a different keyboard, to no avail. I thought it might be a problem with the settings, but rebooting turned out to be a really bad idea because now I cannot log in. The mouse is not properly usable either. Tried going into safe mode but it wants keyboard input to select that option.

Is there anything else I can do at this point? I'm totally stuck. Please help me if you can!

:)

Maskandmirror, May 20, 2018

2. How to enable or disable the CTRL+ALT+DELETE sequence for logging on to Windows 10

How to enable or disable the CTRL+ALT+DELETE sequence for logging on to Windows 10

TruongAnh Dung, May 20, 2018
  3. Windows 10 can't get past Ctrl-Alt-Del

I am now also having this problem. When we say we can't get past ctrl alt del we mean we can't get to the sign on screen. No sign on screen, no power button. And I don't have windows 10 boot media. I am using a Microsoft account.

What happens is you press ctrl alt del and the screen goes blue and the little white dots spin and it sits like that for a good two minutes or more and then goes back to the screen with the time on it. If you ctrl alt del again it just blinks to the spinning
    dot for a split second and drops you back to the screen with the time on it.

I upgraded from windows 7.

John.Bittner, May 20, 2018
Thema:

Ctrl/Alt Stuck, can't log in to windows!

1. Ctrl/Alt Stuck, can't log in to windows! - Similar Threads - Ctrl Alt Stuck

2. Can't select Ctrl+Alt+Del in HyperV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't select Ctrl+Alt+Del in HyperV: I cant send Ctrl+Alt+Del to my container and can't put it in "Enhanced Mode" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-select-ctrlaltdel-in-hyperv/ec2a5855-8f33-4838-80a1-a05dae20d72e
  3. ctrl alt delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ctrl alt delete: Hello Microsoft peopleI have a question is using control alt delete to shut down your PC have any side effects, Or does it work just like a regular shutdown? My friend was having problems with his PC, and I thought that might be it. If you shut your PC down improperly enough,...
  4. Ctrl Alt Enter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl Alt Enter: This shortcut brings up some kind of Rest Mode which I read as "reset" at first and freaked out. Can't find any info about it online, what is this function and what is it for? submitted by /u/MarkMan47 [link] [comments]...
  5. CTRL + ALT + Arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL + ALT + Arrow: Hello Microsoft! I want to rotate the screen. When I press CTRL + ALT + arrows then nothing happens. How to fix this problem? Note: This PC is 1 year old. Windows version: 2004....
  6. can't disable ctrl alt f12

can't disable ctrl alt f12: I went to go take a screenshot on my computer and instead of pressing ctrl+alt+print screen, I accidentally pressed ctrl+alt+f12. I was in game and usually I can't move my mouse between my two monitors unless I minimize the game but when i pressed the f12 key I was able to...
  7. Windows, shift, alt, ctrl keys getting virtually stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows, shift, alt, ctrl keys getting virtually stuck: I’ve been having this problem more and more recently where my shift alt ctrl and windows keys keep virtually getting stuck. I’m not pressing the keys when this happens but they get stuck anyways. Usualy I’m able to disable this when the shift or ctrl keys get stuck by...
  8. ctrl+alt+delete

ctrl+alt+delete: ctrl+alt+delete[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%B8%BA%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E6%8C%89ctrlaltdelete/56e61828-5b0a-4cc2-a5b0-a9f6a8d1d39f
  9. can't logged in after alt , ctrl del , spinning circle goes infinity

can't logged in after alt , ctrl del , spinning circle goes infinity: hello , so as I mentioned in the subject , we have machine connected to domain and the there is only 2 apps installed , Cisco anyconnect and NAM . and the McAfee anti-virus. windows 10 Pro and the machines are X1 Carbon lenovo. after hitting alt ctrl del. it's just...
  10. CTRL, ALT + DELETE

CTRL, ALT + DELETE: CTRL, ALT + DELETE Microsoft 10, programmers, managers, CTO, and CFO. The worst machine, I have ever owned. 1. Driver compatibility issues. Microsoft Drivers!!! 2. Slow internet connections. 3. HP Support Assistant drivers are not for pro computers, even though...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ctrl alt del screen flashes Cisco anyconnect

2. cant get past ctrl alt delete screen login windows 10

3. cant log on to computer stuck at ctrl alt del

4. ctrl alt delete pressed and no screen for 20 minutes