Windows 10: Ctrl + C key Combination is not working in my windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support Ctrl + C key Combination is not working in my windows 10 Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ctrl + C key combination is not working in windows 10 laptop. Other Ctrl Combination is working. i tried reinstalling the drivers but didn't help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adityadave, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Ctrl + C key Combination is not working in my windows 10 Laptop

Ctrl + C key combination is not working in windows 10 laptop. Other Ctrl Combination is working. i tried reinstalling the drivers but didn't help.

this problem is not applicable to one application but to all apps. Please Suggest a solution.

:)

Adityadave, Jul 29, 2018

2. Ctrl+Shift+Arrow key combination doesn't work

I have a new laptop with Windows 10 and noticed that the key combination
    Ctrl+Shift+Arrow
    used to highlight a word doesn't work (in any program: Word, Outlook, Explorer ...)

Any idea?

Thanks

*** Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category. ***

HectorCorazzini, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Laptop Ctrl keys not working

I have been facing this issue ever since the windows was forcefully upgraded from 8 to 10.

I have an Asus laptop. Both of its ctrl keys have stopped working. I faced this issue earlier as well. That time I had randomly pressed a combination of modifier keys and the problem was solved. But every time I restart my computer, the keys stop working.
    This definitely looks like a software problem.

Since what solved the problem earlier was a random combination, I can't figure it out now.

HalimaSadia, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Gaiz Win User

Ctrl + C key Combination is not working in my windows 10 Laptop

Keyboard: c combination won't work

Hi all,

I have an ASUS laptop and working just fine.

Keyboards works fine except when I try to do commands with c.

c is working and so as shift and ctrl keys (both left and right).

However, when combined doing ctrl+c and shift+c it won't work.

I can only use uppercase c when using capslock, and I can't control[hold]+ copy and shift[hold]+c. [ctrl + v, x and other commands is working fine.]

But it works though [copy paste] with sticky keys, but I don't really like using sticky keys.

tried uninstalling/updating the keyboard drivers and it's still not working.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thema:

Ctrl + C key Combination is not working in my windows 10 Laptop

1. Ctrl + C key Combination is not working in my windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - Ctrl key Combination

2. The keys left Ctrl, C, Windows Key, R are working fine individually. But the combinations...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The keys left Ctrl, C, Windows Key, R are working fine individually. But the combinations...: I am using Windows10. The keys left Ctrl, C, Windows Key, R are working fine individually. But the combinations Ctrl+C and Win+R are not working on the laptop's keyboard, whereas the same are working fine on the external keyboard. The other combinations such as Ctrl+V,...
  3. The keys left Ctrl, C, Windows Key, R are working fine individually. But the combinations...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keys left Ctrl, C, Windows Key, R are working fine individually. But the combinations...: I am using Windows10. The keys left Ctrl, C, Windows Key, R are working fine individually. But the combinations Ctrl+C and Win+R are not working on the laptop's keyboard, whereas the same are working fine on the external keyboard. The other combinations such as Ctrl+V,...
  4. The keys left Ctrl, C, Windows Key, R are working fine individually. But the combinations...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard combination Ctrl+C and Ctrl+A not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard combination Ctrl+C and Ctrl+A not working: Right before somewhere last 2 week the combination of mentioned in title are still working fine. Ctrl+C and Ctrl+A isn't working anymore, maybe caused by updates somewhere between that time. I sought solution online Troubleshooting, driver keyboard reinstall, CMD property...
  6. Keyboard combination Ctrl+C and Ctrl+A not working

Keyboard combination Ctrl+C and Ctrl+A not working: Right before somewhere last 2 week the combination of mentioned in title are still working fine. Ctrl+C and Ctrl+A isn't working anymore, maybe caused by updates somewhere between that time. I sought solution online Troubleshooting, driver keyboard reinstall, CMD property...
  7. Keyboard combination Ctrl+C and Ctrl+A not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My laptop ctrl key is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop ctrl key is not working.: My HP Pavilion X360 laptop ctrl key is not working but on pressing alt keyright side, my ctrl key is also pressedfound out when ran online keyboard test. Thus, I can't use ctrl+C, ctrl+V like shortcuts. Any solution?...
  9. My laptop ctrl key is not working.

My laptop ctrl key is not working.: My HP Pavilion X360 laptop ctrl key is not working but on pressing alt keyright side, my ctrl key is also pressedfound out when ran online keyboard test. Thus, I can't use ctrl+C, ctrl+V like shortcuts. Any solution?...
  10. (Some) Ctrl+Shift+[key] combinations not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    (Some) Ctrl+Shift+[key] combinations not working.: As said in the title, some Ctrl+Shift+[key] combinations don't work in my system (kind of, actually). In Notepad++, the 'Save All' keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+S) doesn't work. In Visual Studio 2017, the 'Open Project/Solution...' (Ctrl+Shift+O) doesn't work either, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ctrl-C combination does not work