Windows 10: CU Is Comming And I Have Questions

Discus and support CU Is Comming And I Have Questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've got OneDrive and DropBox disabled in Start Up, with several Background apps turned off. Should I enable and turn on everything prior to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wiley Coyote, Apr 6, 2017.

1. CU Is Comming And I Have Questions

I've got OneDrive and DropBox disabled in Start Up, with several Background apps turned off. Should I enable and turn on everything prior to download and install?

This would be easier to prepare for if I knew what to expect. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

:)

Wiley Coyote, Apr 6, 2017

2. Create/amend Xbox Music playlists on Windows Phone 8?

how in the name of everything holy and frustrating do you get to the play back screen (or whatever it's called) after you have added the songs you want to now playing?

i have questions, many, Apr 6, 2017
  3. stvenewman_2003, Apr 6, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

CU Is Comming And I Have Questions

I didn't find any of my settings that were changed after the Creators Update except that desktop icons were moved around and System Restore was turned off, which is normal for a major upgrade. Bottom line, you can expect most everything back to normal afterwards, so your choice.

mrgeek, Apr 6, 2017
Thema:

CU Is Comming And I Have Questions

1. CU Is Comming And I Have Questions - Similar Threads - Comming Questions

2. Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports: I'm using Windows 11 trying to flash an esp 32s2 dev board on Arduino IDE and I can't for the life of me find out why Windows is saying I have 2 serial ports in use. nothing else is plugged in. I looked in device manager and it shows both com5 and 6 in use when plugged in and...
  3. Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports: I'm using Windows 11 trying to flash an esp 32s2 dev board on Arduino IDE and I can't for the life of me find out why Windows is saying I have 2 serial ports in use. nothing else is plugged in. I looked in device manager and it shows both com5 and 6 in use when plugged in and...
  4. fazer conecxão com sql

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fazer conecxão com sql: não estou conseguindo especificar a instancia na string de conecxão " Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;Integrated Security=True " , no sql aparece 2 servidor, mas só consigo conectar em 1 " DESKTOP-LP1LQ5U " no outro " DESKTOP-LP1LQ5U\SQLEXPRESS " da erro, se alguem souber como me...
  5. fazer conecxão com sql

fazer conecxão com sql: não estou conseguindo especificar a instancia na string de conecxão " Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;Integrated Security=True " , no sql aparece 2 servidor, mas só consigo conectar em 1 " DESKTOP-LP1LQ5U " no outro " DESKTOP-LP1LQ5U\SQLEXPRESS " da erro, se alguem souber como me...
  6. fazer conecxão com sql

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Problemas com Tela Azul no windows 11 - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

Problemas com Tela Azul no windows 11 - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Olá, No intervalo de 2 dias tive problema relacionado com tela azul com o código KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, notei que aconteceu quando abri o Rainbow Six Siege. As datas foram no dia 14/04 e 17/04 de 2024. Baixei um software chamado WinDbg para analisar e esse foi o que me...
  8. Problemas com Tela Azul no windows 11 - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problemas com Tela Azul no windows 11 - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Olá, No intervalo de 2 dias tive problema relacionado com tela azul com o código KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, notei que aconteceu quando abri o Rainbow Six Siege. As datas foram no dia 14/04 e 17/04 de 2024. Baixei um software chamado WinDbg para analisar e esse foi o que me...
  9. Permanently Enable COM Port

Permanently Enable COM Port: Some of my laptops have a certain COM Port disabled by default and users have to remember to enable them every day when logging into their computers. I was trying to find a way to permanently enable the COM port so it wouldn't disable again after a reboot.I have attempted to...
  10. Question about PowerISO and rp.powopibobu3.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about PowerISO and rp.powopibobu3.com: I just downloaded PowerISO, and Avast and MalwareBytes said that it was safe, but when I tried to install it, MB blocked an access to rp.powopibobu3.com. Does anyone know whether it might be safe to proceed with the installation? 119351