Windows 10: CUE Tools - convert CUE file to tracks or tracks to single audio file

Discus and support CUE Tools - convert CUE file to tracks or tracks to single audio file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there This old program still works in W10. If you want to convert a load of tracks to a single audio file or you have a .cue file with say .ape... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Jun 13, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

CUE Tools - convert CUE file to tracks or tracks to single audio file

Hi there
    This old program still works in W10.

If you want to convert a load of tracks to a single audio file or you have a .cue file with say .ape / .mp3 or whatever and you want to convert it back into Tracks again then this program CUETOOLS works a treat.

Free program from Hydrogen Audio forums -- excellent for all things audio BTW.

http://www.hydrogenaud.io/forums/ind...howtopic=66233

Example of converting a CD single .ape file into the original tracks in lossless FLAC . Works also for other audio format too

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 13, 2015

2. 5300 - files converted from avi have audio/vido sync problem

There is an easy solution to this common problem: don't convert avi files or any video file which has a stereo or multiple mono audio track directly to 3g2. Here's what you do:

You convert the audio track of your avi file to mono, now there's no easy way to do this so you can cheat: convert your avi file to flv (that's the youtube format and that's mono). Now convert your flv file to 3g2 (Nokia) and voila, no more problems! If you
    need a good conversion tool you could download "Quick Media Converter" it's free, you can find it here:
    Quick Media Converter - video and audio converter

Hope this helps!

crazyboy---01, Jun 13, 2015
  3. anko_sml Win User
    How Movies & TV select audio track when play MP4 with multiple audio tracks.

I'm developing an application that exports video and multiple audio tracks to MP4 file.

My goal is to make all players play the same audio on start.

Most of video players begin to play first audio track, but Movies & TV plays 5th track on one file, 3rd track

on other file.

Can you explain the logic, how Movies & TV decide which audio track to play?

Additional information:

Windows media player always plays last audio track. I workarounded it by copying of first audio track to the end,

and got MP4 file with 5 audio tracks where 1st = 5th.

and players play:

VLC - 1

Chrome - 1

Firefox - 1

FFPLay - 1

WMP - 5

Movies & TV - 3

This MP4 file:

2017-12-06_18-26-08.mp4

It possible to mark audio track as default using MP4 metadata, but only VLC player handles this option for aught I know.

--------------

Edition: Windows 10 Home Single Language

Version 1709

OS Build 16299.125

anko_sml, Jun 13, 2015
Thema:

CUE Tools - convert CUE file to tracks or tracks to single audio file

1. CUE Tools - convert CUE file to tracks or tracks to single audio file - Similar Threads - CUE Tools convert

2. Audio Track

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Track: Basically I have a movie with 720p quality and with both English and Hindi tracks. After some time I got the same movie with 1080p but only in Hindi. So please anyone let me know how can I insert the English track into the 1080p video?...
  3. Audio Track

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Track: Basically I have a movie with 720p quality and with both English and Hindi tracks. After some time I got the same movie with 1080p but only in Hindi. So please anyone let me know how can I insert the English track into the 1080p video?...
  4. Adverts in MS Cue Billiards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adverts in MS Cue Billiards: MS Cue Billiards!!!! I have deleted it and re-installed it several times, I am now NEVER going to download it again due to the interminable adverts that BLOCK the table. Bloody good game TOTALLY destroyed by ads and Microsoft. I suppose my question is "Why do you employ such...
  5. Printer cueing save?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer cueing save?: When I go to print a document/pdf/website,... it takes me to save instead of print. I've checked my settings, "print to file" isnot checked. I think I might have been hacked. Any ideas what to do next?...
  6. Converting Single APE / FLAC file back into tracks with auto tagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Converting Single APE / FLAC file back into tracks with auto tagging: Hi folks For those that have Linux Hosts or VM's this nice FREE GUI program will convert and tag single files back into their original tracks again with the tagging info (so long as the original .cue file is there too) --plus do a lot of other things as well . APE. MP3. FLAC...
  7. Is it possible to put track markers in between tracks in one large audio file so that an...

Is it possible to put track markers in between tracks in one large audio file so that an...: Here's what I mean: I have several songs stored as individual mp3 files. I have amalgamated them into one large mp3 file. When I play the file with VLC or any other piece of audio player software, the entire file just plays from start to finish as expected. If I press...
  8. Tracking Files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tracking Files: Crap Cleaner says sometimes there are 300-700 tracking files after a day online using Google and Firefox. So I clean out all my cookies but when I do and just clean again there are sometimes 2-5 tracking files cleaned out. And if I just open Firefox and then run the cleaner I...
  9. Tracking Files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tracking Files: Crap Cleaner says sometimes there are 300-700 tracking files after a day online using Google and Firefox. So I clean out all my cookies but when I do and just clean again there are sometimes 2-5 tracking files cleaned out. And if I just open Firefox and then run the cleaner I...
  10. Alternative to Daemon Tools Lite to mount Audio Cue/Bin CD images

Alternative to Daemon Tools Lite to mount Audio Cue/Bin CD images: I have Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, upgraded from 8.1. I always back up (legally purchased) audio CDs using ImgBurn which creates a .cue and .bin for each CD. If I need to access a CD, I used to use Daemon Tools lite to mount the .cue image, which worked fine. But daemon tools...