Windows 10: Cumulative updates are being repeatedly being installed and the systemis restared.

Discus and support Cumulative updates are being repeatedly being installed and the systemis restared. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For the last month approx., each cumulative update is being installed each night apparently successfully. The system is being restarted every evening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatMoran1947, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Cumulative updates are being repeatedly being installed and the systemis restared.

For the last month approx., each cumulative update is being installed each night apparently successfully.

The system is being restarted every evening after the update is applied

I am using windows 10, build 17134.112

I am showing the update history below.

How do I stop this behaviour.

:)

PatMoran1947, Aug 20, 2018

2. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Anyone else having problems getting the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) installed? This update has been failing for me & doing a failed to update after downloading & reboot, then rebooting & removing the update.

V 10.0 build 10240

broken pixel, Aug 20, 2018
  3. I MANUALLY installed Cumulative Update KB3185614 SUCCESSFULLY but Windows continues to try to install SAME update

Hi,

There may be some corrupted files in the update even if it was successfully installed. Because of this, Windows prompts you to reinstall the it.

To resolve the issue, we suggest uninstalling the update. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and click on Programs.
    • In the Programs tab, select View installed updates under
      Programs and Features. You will be directed to the Uninstall an update page.
    • From the list of updates, right-click on Cumulative Update KB3185614 and select
      uninstall.

Windows will eventually reinstall this update since it will be missing.

If the issue will persist, you may run the Windows Update Troubleshooter tool. This tool automatically fixes problems with Windows Update.

Let us know how it goes.

JohnRod Nav, Aug 20, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Cumulative updates are being repeatedly being installed and the systemis restared.

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Cumulative updates are being repeatedly being installed and the systemis restared.

1. Cumulative updates are being repeatedly being installed and the systemis restared. - Similar Threads - Cumulative updates are

2. Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.: This is the video to show that.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1do_-QsgYD30_FoQuye19PvMrPLR61AMc/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-repeatedly-and-not-being-turned-on/672fe272-da85-48d1-94ae-ef709f11e24a
  3. Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.: This is the video to show that.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1do_-QsgYD30_FoQuye19PvMrPLR61AMc/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-repeatedly-and-not-being-turned-on/672fe272-da85-48d1-94ae-ef709f11e24a
  4. Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Repeated viruses being removed, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Repeated viruses being removed, please help: I have been getting notifications over the past couple of days of the same viruses: Trojan:MSIL/Injectgen.MA!MTB, Behavior:Win32/ExcludeProc.A, VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I being removed by Windows defender. I don't really know how to remove it...
  6. Shortcuts are being 'installed'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts are being 'installed': Hi,Have shared this with Google as well but yet to get a response.Using Chrome Version 99.0.4844.84 Official Build 32-bit.After I 'create a shortcut' I have it to automatically go to desktop as always.Starting about 2 weeks or so ago the shortcuts are now 'installed' to...
  7. Flash player updates not being installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flash player updates not being installed: This issue appears to affect windows 10, all versions. We use WSUS to distribute updates. All updates with the word "Flash" are approved for install. The clients do not report any updates are available to install either from WSUS or online with Microsoft. Clients have their...
  8. Are updates back to being manually installed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are updates back to being manually installed?: Are Windows Updates no longer downloaded and installed automatically in 1903? I check for updates and it shows the July updates ready to download. It didn't even give me a notification that updates were ready to install. In prior versions of Win 10 they installed...
  9. Installed Cumulative Updates area again being downloaded

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installed Cumulative Updates area again being downloaded: I have recently Clean Installed version 1903. Subsequently Cumulative Updates (KB 4497935 & 4497936) have been installed. This is reflected in Update History as well as the OS Build (18362.145). Still they are being downloaded again in the background even without "Checking...
  10. Installed Cumulative Updates area again being downloaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed Cumulative Updates area again being downloaded: I have recently Clean Installed version 1903. Subsequently Cumulative Updates (KB 4497935 & 4497936) have been installed. This is reflected in Update History as well as the OS Build (18362.145). Still they are being downloaded again in the background even without "Checking...