Windows 10: Cuphead not loading properly after home screen.

Discus and support Cuphead not loading properly after home screen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've recently downloaded Cuphead from the Microsoft store and every time I run it. The beginning screen runs well until it hits the "Press Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FranciscoSHernandez, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Cuphead not loading properly after home screen.

So I've recently downloaded Cuphead from the Microsoft store and every time I run it. The beginning screen runs well until it hits the "Press Any Button" screen with the guys singing in the background and Cuphead and Mugman doing their dance. The space, all alphabet keys, left, and right click don't work. But when I press command keys like "Enter", "Tab" or others. A small black screen pops up for a second and the apps is closed... How can I fix this and play this cool game!?

:)

FranciscoSHernandez, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Nailezs Win User

Cuphead trailer

https://www.e3insider.com/products-games-list/
    cuphead isn't listed. and that didn't look like a videogame trailer. But i still love you for all the other good stuff you posted.

Nailezs, Jul 12, 2018
  3. cuphead will not load

cuphead stops loading three seconds into the yellow starter screen. i have windows 10, i would prefer not to reload but would it reload with my saves if i have it connected to microsoft account? please help.

[ Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store ]

RickMcCandless, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Cuphead not loading properly after home screen.

Cuphead Windows 10

Remove the app, then download it again. Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > scroll down to Cuphead.

Click uninstall

Open the Store

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Cuphead app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Cuphead not loading properly after home screen.

1. Cuphead not loading properly after home screen. - Similar Threads - Cuphead loading properly

2. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not loading properly: I had my PC boxed up for about a month while we moved and ever since I have hooked it back up I have had this persistent issue. First, after logging in, it seemed like Windows would not fully load. Half my icons would remain blank along with the task bar which had a loading...
  3. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not loading properly: I had my PC boxed up for about a month while we moved and ever since I have hooked it back up I have had this persistent issue. First, after logging in, it seemed like Windows would not fully load. Half my icons would remain blank along with the task bar which had a loading...
  4. Thumbnails not loading properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnails not loading properly: Hello! I'm facing this issue:1. Explorer.EXE not working properly and thumbnails won't load.Before facing this issue, I didn't made any changes to the system.At this moment, I saw that some files have a blank page icon and some folders, without its contents.And some icons...
  5. Windows not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not loading properly.: I will give you a brief history on my desktop. This is a newly built pc with the Windows 10 OS on a WD 600gb 3.5" Hard Drive originally. I preferred to have the Windows 10 OS on a SSD so the builder reformatted the WD 600gb hard drive and installed the windows 10 OS on a...
  6. Solitaire will not load properly.

Solitaire will not load properly.: solitaire will not load properly. started giving error messages 3 days ago error 101. I do not want to uninstall and re install, since I do not want to loose my progress of 4 - 5 years. HELP....
  7. Laptop not loading properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not loading properly: Hi, so i turn on my computer and i put im my password but then the screen goes black and i can only see the white arrow, its like that for around 5 mins before fully loading, its never been this slow, anyone know what I can do?...
  8. Cuphead wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cuphead wont load: Ok so i downloaded cuphead and every time i try and open it it shows "cuphead don't deal with the devil" tittle screen with the yellow back ground and about 3-5 seconds later it goes back to the desk top and i try and open it again 3-5 seconds later goes back to desk top...
  9. Nothing loading properly

Nothing loading properly: So, my computer was updating. This had taken over 12 hours and was stuck on 98%, so I turned my computer off. I restarted it, and when I logged on, a notification appeared saying, C:/WINDOWS/system32/config/systemprofile/Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on this...
  10. Cuphead closes seconds after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cuphead closes seconds after launch: I recently bought Cuphead on the Microsoft Store and initially it ran perfectly. After a few weeks of not using it, I went to play and I could not get sound... so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Now I cannot launch the game past the first screen that says Cuphead...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cuphead stuck on loading screen

2. cuphead infinite loading screen

3. cuphead freezes on loading screen

4. cuphead stuck on static,
  5. not loading home screen windows,
  6. cuphead pc not loading ,
  7. cuphead not loading,
  8. cuphead stuck press any button