Windows 10: Cuphead won't start in Windows 10 S

Discus and support Cuphead won't start in Windows 10 S in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to play Cuphead on a Windows 10 in S mode Surface Go (downloaded from the Microsoft Store after buying it on Xbox One, being a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jorge Lu, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Jorge Lu Win User

Cuphead won't start in Windows 10 S

Hi, I've been trying to play Cuphead on a Windows 10 in S mode Surface Go (downloaded from the Microsoft Store after buying it on Xbox One, being a Play Anywhere title). The splash screen loads but then it closes after a few seconds. I checked the Event Viewer and found these errors:

First error:

Faulting application name: Cuphead.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5ac88328
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17134.228, time stamp: 0x6d15b6d7
    Exception code: 0x060c201e
    Fault offset: 0x00000000000c8730
    Faulting process id: 0x2b8c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d43ca17beb35ec
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\StudioMDHR.20872A364DAA1_1.1.4.1002_x64__tm1s6a95559gt\Cuphead.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Report Id: bc3bab73-658a-464a-8ace-01f544ef3896
    Faulting package full name: StudioMDHR.20872A364DAA1_1.1.4.1002_x64__tm1s6a95559gt
    Faulting package-relative application ID: App

Second error:

App StudioMDHR.20872A364DAA1_1.1.4.1002_x64__tm1s6a95559gt was terminated with error 0xC000047E because of an issue with Windows binary \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\vccorlib140.dll. This could be because the binary is unsigned, contains an untrusted signature, or has been corrupted or tampered with. Refresh your PC to fix this issue.

I also have the WER file if it helps. Thanks in advance.

Moved from : Surface Go / Power, battery, and performance

:)

Jorge Lu, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Nailezs Win User

Cuphead trailer

https://www.e3insider.com/products-games-list/
    cuphead isn't listed. and that didn't look like a videogame trailer. But i still love you for all the other good stuff you posted.

Nailezs, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Cuphead won't start in Windows 10 S

Cuphead Windows 10

Remove the app, then download it again. Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > scroll down to Cuphead.

Click uninstall

Open the Store

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Cuphead app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Cuphead won't start in Windows 10 S

1. Cuphead won't start in Windows 10 S - Similar Threads - Cuphead won't start

2. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't start: So yesterday I was casually using my computer and all of a sudden it went off, gave me a "windows 10 found a problem and needs to restart" blue screen then restarted and everything seemed to work just fine. I realized my keyboard wasn't working after the restart even though...
  3. why does cuphead not work on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does cuphead not work on windows 11: I recently downloaded Cuphead on my new computer it meets all the requirements and I had it on a hp stream 14 laptop but it didn't work there either on my laptop it was stuck on the press any button screen but now I'm stuck on the yellow cuphead screen can anyone help?...
  4. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't start: Today I performed Windows updates on my wife's laptop, which is not used much. After installing these updates, the laptop requested a reboot to finish the installation. The shutdown went well, the update installation was 100% complete. Now when the laptop restarts my ASUS...
  5. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't start: I have a PC with Windows 10 that inexplicably, without any changes or updates won't boot. The Windows logo is displayed and the little stars are spinning in their circle like it's trying but failing to boot. After several attempts to reboot and seeing an "Preparing Auto...
  6. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't start: How can I start up Windows 10 without a BitLocker Recovery key or password? I have a Dell Inspiron 15 inch laptop. Does anyone know how to start up Windows through the laptop's BIOS menu? Please help!!!...
  7. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't start: Hello, yesterday my PC froze and forced it to turn off because nothing happend. After that I tried to start it again but it kept in the loading screen with the windows logo and the loading circle. I tried also with a boot USB stick but it froze after the loading screen just...
  8. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't start: My HP laptop came with windows 10 on it. The other day I decided to reset it to factory settings and start all over again. Something must have gone wrong during the reset and now it won't start up. I tried system restore and several other things with no luck. The windows...
  9. Cuphead won't start in Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cuphead won't start in Windows 10 S: Hi, I've been trying to play Cuphead on a Windows 10 in S mode Surface Go (downloaded from the Microsoft Store after buying it on Xbox One, being a Play Anywhere title). The splash screen loads but then it closes after a few seconds. I checked the Event Viewer and found these...
  10. Cuphead wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cuphead wont load: Ok so i downloaded cuphead and every time i try and open it it shows "cuphead don't deal with the devil" tittle screen with the yellow back ground and about 3-5 seconds later it goes back to the desk top and i try and open it again 3-5 seconds later goes back to desk top...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cuphead wont boot up stays on first screen windows 10

2. 0xC000047E

3. cuphead wont launch on microsoft go

4. cuphead wont launch windows 10