Windows 10: Curious about patch tuesday and how it affects Windows 10

Discus and support Curious about patch tuesday and how it affects Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I know MS doesn't really follow the patch Tuesday routine with Windows 10 as it does earlier OS versions. However with next week being patch Tuesday on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Scottyboy99, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Curious about patch tuesday and how it affects Windows 10

I know MS doesn't really follow the patch Tuesday routine with Windows 10 as it does earlier OS versions. However with next week being patch Tuesday on my Windows 7 machine I just wondered how it affects Windows 10. Does Windows 10 typically still receive a whole glut of updates on the second Tuesday of every month ontop of the little releases during a month.

:)

Scottyboy99, Nov 3, 2015
  2. osu9400 Win User

Windows 10 Domain joined locking out user account regularly

The patch will be here with October's patch tuesday. That's less than a week away.

osu9400, Nov 3, 2015
  3. KB 4056892

I am too affected by this. Still no KB4056892 for me. The best way would be to download manually or wait for next week's Patch Tuesday update.

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 3, 2015
  4. pparks1 Win User

Curious about patch tuesday and how it affects Windows 10

Yeah, seems like it will stick around.
    Its alive! Patch Tuesday survives for Windows 10 | Computerworld

10 will just get patches more regularly, in addition to "update Tuesday".

pparks1, Nov 3, 2015
  5. Berton Win User
    Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Curious about patch tuesday and how it affects Windows 10

1. Curious about patch tuesday and how it affects Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Curious patch tuesday

2. Missed Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missed Patch Tuesday: Hello, Have a question about Patch Tuesday, i can't get general answer about it and need advice. So in company for some reason was missed two month Patch Tuesday on endpoints, now need to renew it. Question is: does January Patch Tuesday contains missed month security...
  3. Patch tuesday Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Patch tuesday Windows Update: After build 22000.282, but patch tuesday, update third build windows 11 22000.278, it is correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patch-tuesday-windows-update/a9b5e468-8d7b-483f-a3e1-a85b09fdb569
  4. Patch Tuesday Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Patch Tuesday Problems: I recently updated to the 2004 update with no issues. However, since the patch Tuesday update that was issued yesterday, my computer has been having serious problems out of the blue. Office apps won’t open (I tried to uninstall and reinstall, it won’t reinstall) Random...
  5. Patching Tuesday : About KB Articles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Patching Tuesday : About KB Articles: Hi All, Hope you are well and maintaining social distance to fight against COVID-19. I just want to how What is Patch Tuesday? And how whole process of patch Tuesday takes place. On the same note, What is KBarticle and how they work. What KBarticles actually contents?...
  6. Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Patch Tuesday: I update an old win7 system to win10 (1903) a few months ago -- all was working find (a bit slow --- old hardware) until August's (2019) patch day --- I think there were 2 update --- one failed -- KB4512508 -- and when the OS reboot -- it was a nightmare I noticed...
  7. Patch Tuesday is active

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Patch Tuesday is active: CU for most every thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patch-tuesday-is-active/ca9a1cd7-23e1-4452-bef4-71b5f180ad0b
  8. Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Patch Tuesday tomorrow?: Does anyone know if the usual slew of patch Tuesday updates are due tomorrow ? I wonder if last Tuesday being a non working day for new year whether MS would class the 2nd Tuesday release for the 15th (if they follow a 2nd working Tuesday schedule) 124841
  9. No patch tuesday in January?

No patch tuesday in January?: That's weird? No Patch Tuesday this month? Yes, I did receive sóme updates (only the Windows Defender update and the mal. removal tool update and an Flash update...) but that's it for January 2018? 102035
  10. Patch Tuesday KB120677

Patch Tuesday KB120677: New cumulative update KB120677 No issues here. Follow this link for further information. https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/kb/3120677 31406