Windows 10: Current Branch for Business updated to Windows 10 1511

Discus and support Current Branch for Business updated to Windows 10 1511 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Businesses tend to be a bit more conservative in upgrading their various software systems, and so Windows 10 for Businesses follows a different upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Sumit Dhiman, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Current Branch for Business updated to Windows 10 1511

Read more:
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/current-...indows-10-1511

:)

Sumit Dhiman, Apr 8, 2016
  2. Yasshiel Zhang, Apr 8, 2016
  3. kjl1956 Win User
    1703 current branch or business branch

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-User Device Registration/Admin

Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Device Registration

Date: 5/31/2017 8:10:27 AM

Event ID: 360

Task Category: None

Level: Warning

Keywords:

User: DESKTOP-C7MSO9M\kenneth

Computer: DESKTOP-C7MSO9M

Description:

Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched.

Device is AAD joined ( AADJ or DJ++ ): Not Tested

User has logged on with AAD credentials: No

Windows Hello for Business policy is enabled: Not Tested

Local computer meets Windows hello for business hardware requirements: Not Tested

User is not connected to the machine via Remote Desktop: Yes

User certificate for on premise auth policy is enabled: Not Tested

Machine is governed by none policy.

See https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=832647 for more details.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-User Device Registration" Guid="{23B8D46B-67DD-40A3-B636-D43E50552C6D}" />

<EventID>360</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>3</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-05-31T14:10:27.392639500Z" />

<EventRecordID>164</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="7412" ThreadID="7712" />

<Channel>Microsoft-Windows-User Device Registration/Admin</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-C7MSO9M</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-21-572617098-3236972825-3383922724-1001" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="Message">Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched.</Data>

<Data Name="DeviceIsJoined">Not Tested</Data>

<Data Name="AADPrt">No</Data>

<Data Name="NgcPolicyEnabled">Not Tested</Data>

<Data Name="NgcHardwarePolicyMet">Not Tested</Data>

<Data Name="UserIsRemote">Yes</Data>

<Data Name="LogonCertRequired">Not Tested</Data>

<Data Name="MachinePolicySource">none</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

Current Branch for Business updated to Windows 10 1511 [​IMG]

The pc is on a workgroup, not on a domain, none of the 4 pcs on win10 have a home group set up.

Setting the network as to not connect to a business network, restart pc, changes are reverted back again.

1703 continues to try to check the device as to being on a domain.

This is causing issues as to the user login (me) because win10 wants to log me in using a different profile than my microsoft account and loads an imposter login.

This is also taking time to load everything else under the sun because the login has to get special permissions before the system loads.

On desktop loading 15 sec. or more, login 15sec. or more, full desktop, 30sec to 2 min. to load; full completion everything loaded 2 min. + .

The other 3 (2 in use) have 1607 and this is not an issue.

When I set the branch to current, it should stay that way and not keep trying to load the business branch.

Would like to know how different the two are as if their is no drawback to the business branch, I may switch to it.

kjl1956, Apr 8, 2016
Thema:

Current Branch for Business updated to Windows 10 1511

1. Current Branch for Business updated to Windows 10 1511 - Similar Threads - Current Branch Business

2. Windows 10 Doesn't update to 1511

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Doesn't update to 1511: I'm having trouble with my Windows 10 recently. After noticing i can't download the new Forza 6 Apex, i found out that my Windows 10 is some old version. (Compliation 10240) Until there was ok, "oh i just need to update it". But here comes the problem : My Windows 10 DOES...
  3. Current Branch vs Current Branch for Business

Current Branch vs Current Branch for Business: Using Creators Edition. I have 3 Win 10 Pro machines. In Updates > Advanced all three are set for Business and are grayed out. Since these are used at home, which option would be better ? GPedit.msc didn't change. Where can I make a change ? My guess would be in the...
  4. Windows 10 Nov update to 1511

Windows 10 Nov update to 1511: How can I stop windows update to version 1511 installing in Windows 10 Home? *Redface 33231
  5. Fall creators update installing despite being on business branch

Fall creators update installing despite being on business branch: To my horror after the monthly patch installation Windows suddenly starts preparing the fall creators update. I DO NOT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN BUT CANT STOP IT. This doesn’t look good at all. Just triple checked my settings, there is really stated ‘current branch for business’. I...
  6. Microsoft anoints Windows 10 Nov. update as new Current Branch .....

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft anoints Windows 10 Nov. update as new Current Branch .....: Microsoft anoints Windows 10 November update as new Current Branch for Business release Attention IT Pros overseeing Microsoft Windows 10 deployments: Here comes the new Current Branch for Business release It's been a while since I had to delve into the Current...
  7. Current Branch or Extended Beta?

in Windows 10 News
    Current Branch or Extended Beta?: In chewing over TenForums forum traffic lately, and watching what's happened with 9 cumulative updates since 8/2/2016 I find myself wondering if recent, widely reported post-AU issues might not reflect a deliberate policy from MS. I blogged on that topic for Window Enterprise...
  8. New MS Office 2016 on Current Branch: 16.0.6769.2040

in Windows 10 News
    New MS Office 2016 on Current Branch: 16.0.6769.2040: Version numbers of update channels for Office 365 clients [img] Applies to: Office 365 ProPlus Topic Last Modified: 2016-04-28 Summary: Provides a list of version numbers for update channels, to help Office 365 admins identify which version of Office is...
  9. Windows 10 1607 is now a Current Branch for Business (CBB) release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1607 is now a Current Branch for Business (CBB) release: Today I am pleased to announce that Windows 10 1607, also known as the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, has been declared as Current Branch for Business (CBB) and is ready for deployment. This is an important milestone and signifies that this version has been validated by...
  10. New KB3025380 Update for Windows 10 FBL_AWESOME branch

in Windows 10 News
    New KB3025380 Update for Windows 10 FBL_AWESOME branch: This is to prepare the Windows 10 Preview 9879 build for the next build release in January. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 3325