Windows 10: Currupt files after November update

Discus and support Currupt files after November update in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi there - After the November update I suddenly found - using SFC and DISM - that my system has some corrupt files, but was unable to fix some of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by esbkk11000, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Currupt files after November update

Hi there -
    After the November update I suddenly found - using SFC and DISM - that my system has some corrupt files, but was unable to fix some of them - its only one file:

CSI Payload Corrupt
    wow64_microsoft-windows-r..xwddmdriver-wow64-c_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.0_none_3dae054b56911c22\opencl.dll

How to fix it and what can I do now.
    Thanks for any help in advance

:)

esbkk11000, Nov 29, 2015

2. Nokia 5230 Software update display issue

I have recently updated my Nokia 5230 from 11.0.079 to 12.0.089. After updating handset was working fine. But after sometime the display got currupted. After sometime the display is working again. So the problem is some time the display is working sometime
    display is currupted. Please provide the resolution for this problem.

Thanks in advance *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

komaldhote, Nov 29, 2015
  3. lov_ex Win User
    Unable to download Quick Office & Adobe Reader

I'm unable to download the Quick office and adobe reader for download section. After downloading it shows 'File Currupted'. Can any body help me to download these software without any extra cost.

lov_ex, Nov 29, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

Currupt files after November update

Do you have a Nvidia video card ??

the MS opencl.dll is over-written by the Nvadia opencl.dll

thus the cause of that certain error..

it appears to be the normal results - and until the dll is addressed by MS - it will be the correct result..

Do not worry about that error for now,,

5. I have indeed a Nvidia video card installed, but never used as my primary display adapter is the Intel HD Graphics 4600.

Many thanks for the info - I'll stop worrying about it!

esbkk11000, Nov 29, 2015
  6. timo39 Win User
    I've the same problem I'll guess ill wait untill they fix it if it's not that important...

I hope someone can give me some input

timo39, Nov 30, 2015
  7. Ache Win User
    The correct fix will be to remove wrongly installed and activated by Microsoft wow64_microsoft-windows-r..xwddmdriver-wow64-c_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.0_none_3dae054b56911c22 directory (Microsoft RemoteFX Display driver, 32bit part, which contains opencl.dll with reduced functionality, which overwrites correct Nvidia/ATI/Intel \SysWoW64\opencl.dll on upgrade or attempt of DISM recover from install.wim) from WinSxS (64bit counterpart is in amd64_rdvgwddmdx11.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586 .0_none_5fcf2a87752df0d7 directory, but is inactive and does no harm). But I know no tool for correct selective remove or deactivate of specific directory from WinSxS. Since \SysWoW64\opencl.dll is hardlink to WinSxS one, attempt to install Nvidia/ATI/Intel driver corrupts two Microsoft opencl.dlls at once (so sfc /scannow fails to recover), and attempt to recover WinSxS one from install.wim damages Nvidia/ATI/Intel display driver's opencl.dll from other hand.

Ache, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Currupt files after November update

1. Currupt files after November update - Similar Threads - Currupt files November

2. Files currupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files currupted: Hello, I have a problem when I start an application, windows told me that it miss files and they are corrupted. Example running Scuma game the game doesn't run and quit with an error that said that resampledmo.dll is missingIt happen every time I do a damn update of windows...
  3. Files currupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files currupted: Hello, I have a problem when I start an application, windows told me that it miss files and they are corrupted. Example running Scuma game the game doesn't run and quit with an error that said that resampledmo.dll is missingIt happen every time I do a damn update of windows...
  4. Windows updates currupted my bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates currupted my bios: so yea, just as stated in the Subject, while updating my pc the installs finished and it asked for a restart and i did, only to come back to a message saying that my bios is currupted and needs repairing.after that all i get is a blank black screen and a frozen computer.why?...
  5. Windows updates currupted my bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates currupted my bios: so yea, just as stated in the Subject, while updating my pc the installs finished and it asked for a restart and i did, only to come back to a message saying that my bios is currupted and needs repairing.after that all i get is a blank black screen and a frozen computer.why?...
  6. Windows updates currupted my bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. No picture after November Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No picture after November Update: I downloaded the November update through Windows update last night. There was also a bunch of other things that needed updating. Everything required a restart so I clicked restart and went to bed. I woke up this morning and I have no input signal to either of my monitors....
  8. November Update

November Update: Someone at Microsoft isn't thinking very well. I had my logon set up the way I wanted it and the November update blew that up. Let's use our heads guys and don't mess with user settings you ARE NOT asked to mess with. OK?...
  9. currupt files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    currupt files: I have done a sfc /scannow and keep getting go to CBS log files but was not able to correct the problem . Please tell me how to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/currupt-files/561988ae-58fa-459f-bf31-1995e27d2794"
  10. Recovery after desktop currupt

Recovery after desktop currupt: Following a cleanup corruption on AHP Pavilion, the Win10/64 desktop failed to apperar on the next reboot. Trying to reboot from cd/dvd/usb supplied by currys PCWorld failed . Can I get either a boot that will work and let me into the c/d drives, or alternatively a way of...