Windows 10: Curser problems

Discus and support Curser problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; while I type have to keepitfrom movin g backward s as you se e this is really annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KyleRoberts1, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Curser problems

while I type have to keepitfrom movin g backward s as you se e this is really annoying

:)

KyleRoberts1, Jul 5, 2018

2. Curser problems

My curser has changed to a line with an arrow on each end, it won't let me click on anything, I have tried closing down my computer and restarting and it was ok at first, I then tried to access iTunes and at this time it was a normal curser but as soon
    as i went on iTunes it went to the double arrow. I also have problems as sometimes it wont open things when i click on them when in normal curser mode.

Beverley Watson, Jul 5, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Curser problems

curser and default

Dear Sheila,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Couple of questions before we proceed.

• Which windows are you using?
    • When was the last time this was working good?
    • Does this happen all time when system restarts?

Ankur Srivastava, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Curser problems

1. Curser problems - Similar Threads - Curser problems

2. On PC startup black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On PC startup black screen with curser: I start up my pc and it logs in but goes straight to a black screen with a curser i hit cntrl+alt+del and for a second a preparing security options shows up but a faillure to display security and shut down options pops up saying to restart the pc ive restarted it probably 20...
  3. On PC startup black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On PC startup black screen with curser: I start up my pc and it logs in but goes straight to a black screen with a curser i hit cntrl+alt+del and for a second a preparing security options shows up but a faillure to display security and shut down options pops up saying to restart the pc ive restarted it probably 20...
  4. 'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...: I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is a circle with a line through it which means I can't then select the photo - does anybody know how to override this?thanks so much in advance!...
  5. 'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...

'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...: I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is a circle with a line through it which means I can't then select the photo - does anybody know how to override this?thanks so much in advance!...
  6. Black screen with curser problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with curser problem.: After installing my pc, I began starting up windows for the first time, asked me for my country, wifi, and then it pulled up a screen saying “Sit back and watch the magic happen.” Did something for a bit and came back to only find my screen in complete black with only my...
  7. Black screen with curser problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with curser problem.: After installing my pc, I began starting up windows for the first time, asked me for my country, wifi, and then it pulled up a screen saying “Sit back and watch the magic happen.” Did something for a bit and came back to only find my screen in complete black with only my...
  8. Black screen with curser problem.

9. Has anyone had a problem with their curser moving up to the top left corner?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Has anyone had a problem with their curser moving up to the top left corner?: My curser moves to the top left corner after about 10 minutes of computer use. At first I can move the curser down but after a few minutes the curser starts fluttering in the corner and I can't use it at this point. If anyone has had this problem what did you do to correct...
  10. Curser problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Curser problem.: Curser moves on its own. Sometimes difficult to click on something. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curser-problem/50aa162c-44dd-4856-b27d-af3ef052fe14

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scroll lock in haier y11c