Windows 10: Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner

Discus and support Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a new dell computer with windows 10 installed on it and while I'm doing something, whether it be on the internet, candy crush etc., my cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chloedawg, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Chloedawg Win User

Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner

I have a new dell computer with windows 10 installed on it and while I'm doing something, whether it be on the internet, candy crush etc., my cursor would move to the right lower corner which then would close me out of whatever I was doing. It just does its own thing and I have to start over again. Has this happened to anyone before? is it a setting somewhere? I've gone through all of the options in settings and can't figure out how to stop it. I'm using a mouse instead of the touchpad. It happens when using both options. thanks.

:)

Chloedawg, Nov 11, 2016

2. Windows 10 Start up

Regrettably I don't have a manufacturer CD -I assembled this PC way back when. I do have a USB repair drive, and have used it repeatedly to do the automatic repair. To no avail : the automatic check find there is nothing wrong with the startup and when
    I check the log files.

The mouse responds to a left click event and the cursor moves. There is no contextual menu of any kind when I right click. Just the backgound and the lower right hand corner buttons for power, accessibility and network.

Anyone? Magic wand?

ChristopheD001, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Cannot click on files in a file archiving application

Whenever I try to click on files whether 7zip or on Peazip, as soon as I come close, the cursor automatically goes to the lower right corner of the screen. Does not work on either application. What is the reason for this?

System Info

kanishknishar, Nov 11, 2016
  4. Hemimax Win User

W10 is a little funky with mice, things you might try: Update mouse driver, reinstall mouse driver, try another mouse, unplug any other USB devices. Check your device manager for conflicting hardware it sounds like something else is interfering with it.

Hemimax, Nov 11, 2016
  5. Chloedawg Win User
    Following up to my original post. I took my laptop back to Best Buy and immediately the Geek Squad said it was a touch screen ghosting issue. Hardware problem. So, they replaced it with a new one! So, if anyone out there seems that their laptop is obsessed, take it back to the store.

Chloedawg, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner - Similar Threads - Cursor automatically mysteriously

2. How to move start menu icon to lower right corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move start menu icon to lower right corner: Start menu is at lower right corner of desktop in some language versions because of reading order, and i am using mouse with my left hand so it will be somehow more convinient when start menu at that positionalso for closing/maximum/minimum bottons of the window if they are...
  3. How to move start menu icon to lower right corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to move start menu icon to lower right corner: Start menu is at lower right corner of desktop in some language versions because of reading order, and i am using mouse with my left hand so it will be somehow more convinient when start menu at that positionalso for closing/maximum/minimum bottons of the window if they are...
  4. Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.: i don´t not have in options press the lower right corner on touchpad for right-click but lower left corner only. How od I change this? I can´t do right click with standard lower right. i can only tick on the lower left option. if I tick that off I can´t do right click at all....
  5. Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.

Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.: i don´t not have in options press the lower right corner on touchpad for right-click but lower left corner only. How od I change this? I can´t do right click with standard lower right. i can only tick on the lower left option. if I tick that off I can´t do right click at all....
  6. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  7. New Windows 11 does't show the taskbar when I move the cursor in the lower right corner of...

New Windows 11 does't show the taskbar when I move the cursor in the lower right corner of...: If I have the taskbar said to lower automatically, I can't raise it if I move the cursor in the area where the Defender icon, volume, network and the date are.I would like the whole thing to be understood as the taskbar and be able to raise it regardless where I move the...
  8. New Windows 11 does't show the taskbar when I move the cursor in the lower right corner of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 11 does't show the taskbar when I move the cursor in the lower right corner of...: If I have the taskbar said to lower automatically, I can't raise it if I move the cursor in the area where the Defender icon, volume, network and the date are.I would like the whole thing to be understood as the taskbar and be able to raise it regardless where I move the...
  9. edge opens in lower right corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    edge opens in lower right corner: I am having trouble with Edge opening in the lower right hand corner of my desktop screen part of the time but not every time. I don't know why it's doing it or how to stop it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks....
  10. Cursor Automatically moves to the utmost lower right corner of screen under the square...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor Automatically moves to the utmost lower right corner of screen under the square...: Help! I am on windows 10 and have been for over one year. I have applied all known updates. My cursor moves by itself to the utmost lower right corner of my Acer laptop. when that happens my screen changes to the desktop showing all the App icons. it brings up the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor goes automatically back to the lower right hand corner of the desktop

2. windows keeps moving folders to lower right corner