Windows 10: cursor is invisible nearly, how to make it prominent

Discus and support cursor is invisible nearly, how to make it prominent in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cursor is invisible on Windows 10. How to make it prominent?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robertmartin8, Aug 16, 2018.

1. cursor is invisible nearly, how to make it prominent

Cursor is invisible on Windows 10. How to make it prominent?

:)

robertmartin8, Aug 16, 2018

2. Cursor turning invisible without warning

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists if the cursor is not changed and using the default mouse cursor for both gaming and accessing the computer. If the issue still persists, follow the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices/touchpad.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and click on uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Invisible Cursor

Hi Lindsay,

The changes that you noticed from the cursor can be found in Mouse Properties.

To check the settings, please follow these steps:

• Type "mouse"on the search box.
    • Select Mouse & touchpad settings on the result, then click
      Additional mouse options.
    • Click Pointer Options tab.
    • Uncheck the tick box under Snap To and
      Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key
      under Visibilty.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Lindsay S Win User

cursor is invisible nearly, how to make it prominent

Invisible Cursor

My touchpad and my wireless mouse are both working. The problem is that the cursor is invisible. When i hit the control button, it shows me where the cursor is with a circle. When i move my mouse around it will highlight whatever it is hovering over so long
    as its selectable. I can even click what I'm hovering over, but i have no arrow! I've tried updating my drivers and playing with the advanced mouse settings. What am i not thinking of!?!

Windows 10

I didnt upgrade from 8.

Asus laptop.

Touchpad is enabled.

The cursor works in every way its supposed to except visibility.

Restarting didnt help.

started when i brought the laptop out of sleep mode.

Lindsay S, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

cursor is invisible nearly, how to make it prominent

1. cursor is invisible nearly, how to make it prominent - Similar Threads - cursor invisible nearly

2. invisible cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invisible cursor.: Hey, I have a question incase someone knows. Whenever I have downloaded games like GTA, Valorant, or any steam game, my cursor is not showing at all. I came far enough to reset my computer and its settings and its not working, my cursor still wont show, but works in roblox...
  3. invisible cursor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    invisible cursor.: Hey, I have a question incase someone knows. Whenever I have downloaded games like GTA, Valorant, or any steam game, my cursor is not showing at all. I came far enough to reset my computer and its settings and its not working, my cursor still wont show, but works in roblox...
  4. why is my cursor invisible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my cursor invisible?: I can't sign-in, because my cursor is invisible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-cursor-invisible/d9806262-b896-44ae-83d1-b336e8f5bc84
  5. why is my cursor invisible?

why is my cursor invisible?: I can't sign-in, because my cursor is invisible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-cursor-invisible/d9806262-b896-44ae-83d1-b336e8f5bc84
  6. why is my cursor invisible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Invisible Window in Windows 11 near Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Window in Windows 11 near Taskbar: Hello Team, There is an invisible window which we are unable to get rid of as it is causing disruption in day to day workings for us. There is no way to get rid of the same other than restarting the system. Please fix the problem here...
  8. Invisible Window in Windows 11 near Taskbar

Invisible Window in Windows 11 near Taskbar: Hello Team, There is an invisible window which we are unable to get rid of as it is causing disruption in day to day workings for us. There is no way to get rid of the same other than restarting the system. Please fix the problem here...
  9. Cursor invisible/frozen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor invisible/frozen: I am using a Lenovo Ideapad touchscreen laptop with WIndows 10. I don't use a USB mouse and I don't have one on hand, I just use the trackpad. A few hours ago my pointer disappeared completely from my screen. I'm not positive, but this may have coincided with some accidental...
  10. Making Reminders\calandar items more prominant?

in Windows 10 Support
    Making Reminders\calandar items more prominant?: I use my phone a lot to set reminders. Particularly the "When I get home, remind me to" type of reminder. Often the thing that I'm being reminder about isn't something that I can do as soon as I get home, so I sometimes put my phone down and forget to do the thing....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix invisible cursor in centos7 GUI