Windows 10: Cursor keeps moving

Discus and support Cursor keeps moving in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm using Dell Latitude , and been experiencing this cursor that keeps moving at the upper right of the screen and lower left, Done diasbling touchpad... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Monica Genievic, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Cursor keeps moving

I'm using Dell Latitude , and been experiencing this cursor that keeps moving at the upper right of the screen and lower left, Done diasbling touchpad but the problem still exist, Done reformatting but it still not fixed. Done doing some of the tips here from running msconfig and disabling everything but still the same result

:)

Monica Genievic, Sep 3, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Mouse Cursor Moving Spontaneously

Hey All,

I have an MSI GE72 2QD Apache Pro laptop with Windows 10 64-Bit OS. I use a wireless Logitech M510 mouse.

My problem is that my mouse cursor will move spontaneously at different times and start randomly clicking on things. Super annoying.

Things I have done to try to revert the issue:

• Made sure my drivers for both the touchpad and wireless mouse were fully updated.
    • Rolled-back the drivers to see if that would fix the problem.
    • Completely uninstalled the drivers and then reinstalled them.
    • Disabled the touchpad, which does work, but I don't want to keep it this way.
    Since disabling the touchpad is the only thing that seems to work, I am thinking it has something to do with that.

Any suggestions or tips that might resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Johnw28020, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Cursor keeps moving

Cursor moves but I cannot type!

Hi,

Are you able to enter using the On-screen keyboard? If you haven't tried yet, follow the below steps and check.

• When you're on login screen, click on Ease of Access
      at bottom right and select On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    • Then use you cursor to type the password with
      On-Screen Keyboard.
    • Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol
      (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Cursor keeps moving

1. Cursor keeps moving - Similar Threads - Cursor keeps moving

2. Cursor Keeps Moving To a Certain Spot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor Keeps Moving To a Certain Spot: Hello! I have a Windows 11 system, and an issue sparked up today where my cursor keeps jumping to the far right side of my screen, but a little lower than the corner. I've tried restarting, unplugging my mouse, and some other things that others have recommended; however, none...
  3. Cursor Keeps Moving To a Certain Spot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor Keeps Moving To a Certain Spot: Hello! I have a Windows 11 system, and an issue sparked up today where my cursor keeps jumping to the far right side of my screen, but a little lower than the corner. I've tried restarting, unplugging my mouse, and some other things that others have recommended; however, none...
  4. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not moving.: No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it...
  5. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor not moving.: No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it...
  6. While typing keyboard cursor keeps moving left

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    While typing keyboard cursor keeps moving left: Hello This problem is driving me nuts. I use ASUS Zen book win 10 home. I also use blue tooth Logitech mouse and keyboard. While typing a word in firefox address bar or in viber, after two or three letters, the cursor shifts automatically to the left sometimes. This problem...
  7. Cursor won't move?

Cursor won't move?: So I recently updated my laptop HP, win10 and haven't used it until tonight, and I discovered that synaptics isn't installed properly or isn't running and looks like a blank file on the thumbnail. I try to double click it with my usb mouse and I get "there was a problem...
  8. Cursor moves on its on

Cursor moves on its on: Why do pointer move on its own . should I put it on low intensity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-moves-on-its-on/c3d555c8-9f9a-4479-a1ac-a4054e342ebc
  9. cursor not moving

cursor not moving: on my computer the cursor is not moving right when I get on it it just stops moving or sometimes just jump around my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving/d590b4f6-bc8d-4216-a64d-16a9dca3f07d
  10. cursor moves irregularly

cursor moves irregularly: The cursor on my monitor moves irregularly, windows sometimes reduce themselves and sometimes expand. I‘ve updated the system. My laptop is Surface Pro 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-moves-irregularly/c9413919-b7cd-47e1-b70f-7881a05fa1a0