Windows 10: Cursor Lag and Beeping Following Game Crash when Using Xbox Controller

Discus and support Cursor Lag and Beeping Following Game Crash when Using Xbox Controller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Most Games Crash and Freeze when using an Xbox Controller... After which the cursor will lag and beep until the Controller is turned off. Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Demonfr34k, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Cursor Lag and Beeping Following Game Crash when Using Xbox Controller

Most Games Crash and Freeze when using an Xbox Controller... After which the cursor will lag and beep until the Controller is turned off. Tried Uninstalling the Drivers and Reinstalling them but the Issue persists.
    Example of what happens when Game Freezes and Controller is on. (Not My Video, but this is literally what happens.)
    [youtube]YuolB3uESyA[/youtube]
    I do not know why this happens, I had no issue with this on my last computer.
    Its making my Games mostly Unplayable. Would really love a solution.

Games I've had this issue with: Fallout 4, Fortnite, Just Cause 3.

:)

Demonfr34k, Aug 3, 2017

2. Games Freeze and or Crash when using an Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

Most Games Crash and Freeze when using an Xbox Controller... After which the cursor will lag and beep until the Controller is turned off. Tried Uninstalling the Drivers and Reinstalling them but the Issue persists.

Example of what happens when Game Freezes and Controller is on. (Not My Video, but this is litterally what happens.)

I do not know why this happens, I had no issue with this on my last computer.

Its making my Games mostly Unplayable. Would really love a solution.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Demonfr34k, Aug 3, 2017
  3. Surfero29 Win User
    xbox one controller crash

Ok so i just updated my xbox controllers using the xbox accessories app. I tried plugging the thing in and pc still crashed. Playing ac4 on steam

If ur telling me that yoi downgraded ur nvidia driver to previous version and are still getting the glitch we cant say its nvidias uodate since i removed geforce experience and u downgraded driver.

I tried plugging and unplugging without any gamong program oppened. Pc doesnt crash.

I tried playing an origin game with the controller

When i closed bf4 and unplugged the controller no problem at all.

I launched ac4 again that game opens both uplay and steam. I close the game unplug controller pc crashes.

Atthis point i am thinking it could be steam or uplay so i try other games. Tales from borderlands as stated before gets me lots of lag with controller on. Withought controller no lag.

Bug batcher everything smooth

I am starting to suspect steam. Maybe they want to make us buy a steam controller lol

Ten without oppening any games i open uplay. Unplug the controllerwithout having oppened any game and booom pc crashes.

Are you and ur cousin playing a ubisoft game?

I think i got my hand on it

Surfero29, Aug 3, 2017
  4. Cursor Lag and Beeping Following Game Crash when Using Xbox Controller

[youtube]fP00jnZ5Hvc[/youtube]

- is your controller directly connected, or are you using it remotely?

BugMeister, Aug 3, 2017
Thema:

Cursor Lag and Beeping Following Game Crash when Using Xbox Controller

1. Cursor Lag and Beeping Following Game Crash when Using Xbox Controller - Similar Threads - Cursor Lag Beeping

2. PC keeps beeping when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps beeping when gaming: My PC keeps beeping when i right click my mouse while gaming. It happens a lot and everytime my mouse freezes and i cant move with it until i click again. I recorded it and posted it on SC https://soundcloud.com/jurka-kalina/beep-sound...
  3. PC beeps when playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC beeps when playing Games: I noticed it when i first installed Minecraft on my PC 2 weeks ago. since then it happened it in some more games. After playing a bit there is this loud "BEEP BEEP" (sometimes 1 and i also got it once where it beeped 3 times but 2 is most common) and the game freezes for a...
  4. Xbox one controller causing FPS lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller causing FPS lag: My issue is exactly as stated by many others in this locked, unanswered thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-one-s-controller-causing-major-performance/e69a5864-794f-4355-83d8-a018b7ade00f Please fix this, rather than just...
  5. Weird lag and sometimes beeping when switching windows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird lag and sometimes beeping when switching windows.: When, like, minimizing my browser, or going from discord to steam, or whatever other thing, there's like a second and a half where my cursor freezes up and I can't do anything. If I go between two different windows of the file explorer, sometimes there's also, like a beeping...
  6. Mouse lagging and beeping

Mouse lagging and beeping: I suspect that bug of random lagging and beeping when users moving their cursor stills exist The XINPUT related one discussed in here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5d...
  7. Cursor lag when using external monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor lag when using external monitor: I have a Razer Blade Pro 17 (GeForce GTX 1060) and am using a Dell U2715H Monitor here are the specs (I changes the refresh from my laptop display 1 from 122 hz to 60 hz just in case that had something to do with my issue): [ATTACH] I've been having occasional period of...
  8. xbox controller causes game graphics crash

xbox controller causes game graphics crash: I have an Xbox one controller that I use for most of my pc games. Before I went on deployment, everything worked fine. When I got back, I can no longer use my Xbox controller. I will open a game, like rocket league, and everything will be fine. If I then turn my Xbox...
  9. Mouse and controller lagging, beeping and not working

Mouse and controller lagging, beeping and not working: Hi! Well, I have my Desktop PC with Windows 10 and, at some point, it started to... fail. I don't remember when. I have the mouse in one USB port and it works great but, totally randomly (usually happens 1-2 times per day) it STOPS working. Nothing. To fix this I can 1)...
  10. Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !

Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !: Hi guys how are you? Since yesterday im having this issue, my mouse starts lagging and beeping and i cant do anything else at the pc, the keyboard still works but if i turn the pc off or try to restart nothinh happens, i need to to press the reset button Is something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor following games