Windows 10: Cursor not working

Discus and support Cursor not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When trying to open an article my cursor does not want to work. Try clicking on it hard but no luck, If I use my finger it does. What do I do to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by twerple99, Jul 23, 2018.

1. twerple99 Win User

Cursor not working

When trying to open an article my cursor does not want to work. Try clicking on it hard but no luck, If I use my finger it does.

What do I do to make it work.

:)

twerple99, Jul 23, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Cursor not working

Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Cursor not working

1. Cursor not working - Similar Threads - Cursor working

2. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help: My sister messed up my computer and now my cursor is slow and even at max speed its still slow, please help i have tried to fix it with google and nothing will work, does updating my pc fix it??? Help!...
  3. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help: My sister messed up my computer and now my cursor is slow and even at max speed its still slow, please help i have tried to fix it with google and nothing will work, does updating my pc fix it??? Help!...
  4. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse cursor won't work install Windows again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse cursor won't work install Windows again: Hi Mi mouse won't work while installing Windows again it says the computer restarted unexpectedly or unexpected error Click ok to restart computer but i cant Click ok because My mouse won't work it work on My laptop so its not Broken and my keyboard is Broken so u cant do...
  6. Mouse cursor won't work install Windows again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor won't work install Windows again: Hi Mi mouse won't work while installing Windows again it says the computer restarted unexpectedly or unexpected error Click ok to restart computer but i cant Click ok because My mouse won't work it work on My laptop so its not Broken and my keyboard is Broken so u cant do...
  7. Mouse cursor won't work install Windows again

8. Cursor and screen not working but laptop still working and lock screen still appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor and screen not working but laptop still working and lock screen still appears: I have a levovo yoga laptop and when trying to turn down the volume blindly, i must have pressed a button to disable or stop my cursor. I looked up the solutions like pressing 'fn f5' and other variations of that which weren't working. I force shut down my laptop to try and...
  9. Cursor and screen not working but laptop still working and lock screen still appears

Cursor and screen not working but laptop still working and lock screen still appears: I have a levovo yoga laptop and when trying to turn down the volume blindly, i must have pressed a button to disable or stop my cursor. I looked up the solutions like pressing 'fn f5' and other variations of that which weren't working. I force shut down my laptop to try and...
  10. read from cursor has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    read from cursor has stopped working: my read from cursor command on narrator has stopped working, it always starts reading from th top of a page in browser or powerpoint i am using narrator + R as directed but it won't work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor not working

2. none cursor is not working

3. mouse and touchpad on hp envy

4. windows8.1 no cursor hp desktop,
  5. fix touchpad not functioning no cursor,
  6. down cursor not working on laptop,
  7. show mouse on HP envy,
  8. hp envy touchpad not working,
  9. cursor doesnt show on touchpad,
  10. curser funtion key hp,
  11. how to get cursor back on hp envy x360 laptop,