Windows 10: Cursor slower than mouse/touchpad

Discus and support Cursor slower than mouse/touchpad in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My cursor tends to lag behind my touchpad when I'm using any app other than Settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GamerWolf159, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Cursor slower than mouse/touchpad

My cursor tends to lag behind my touchpad when I'm using any app other than Settings.

:)

GamerWolf159, Aug 11, 2018
  2. cauyao615 Win User

Mouse and touchpad not working

Hey did exactly what you suggested and the first time i did it the mouse cursor became visible, it was at the center of the screen but i still couldnt make it move with the touchpad and i plugged in my usb mouse and that doesnt work too. I did it a few moret times but cursor never showed up again and still could make either the touchpad or the mouse to work. Do you have anymore suggestion?

cauyao615, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Cursor slower than mouse/touchpad

Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Cursor slower than mouse/touchpad

1. Cursor slower than mouse/touchpad - Similar Threads - Cursor slower mouse

2. Touchpad mouse cursor vibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad mouse cursor vibration: When I use my laptop touch at the same time as some other devices that require a lot of electricity, my mouse cursor vibrates. Is this due to changes in Voltage or Amper of current? Is using a stabilizer going to be useful?...
  3. Touchpad mouse cursor vibration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad mouse cursor vibration: When I use my laptop touch at the same time as some other devices that require a lot of electricity, my mouse cursor vibrates. Is this due to changes in Voltage or Amper of current? Is using a stabilizer going to be useful?...
  4. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  5. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  6. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  7. On-Screen Keyboard makes mouse cursor slower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On-Screen Keyboard makes mouse cursor slower: Hi!After opening On-Screen Keyboard, mouse cursor lags i.e. moves slower and webpages are also loading slower. Closing On-Screen Keyboard solves the problem. Why mouse cursor does not move with the same speed when On-Screen Keyboard is closed?I use the latest Windows 10 Pro...
  8. On-Screen Keyboard makes mouse cursor slower

On-Screen Keyboard makes mouse cursor slower: Hi!After opening On-Screen Keyboard, mouse cursor lags i.e. moves slower and webpages are also loading slower. Closing On-Screen Keyboard solves the problem. Why mouse cursor does not move with the same speed when On-Screen Keyboard is closed?I use the latest Windows 10 Pro...
  9. My Touchpad/ mouse cursor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Touchpad/ mouse cursor.: I've bought my acer aspire a couple of months ago- so it's almost brand-new. I was on full screen mode watching Netflix and I did accidently spill some water onto to my keyboard, and a bit on my touchpad. I immediately patted it dry and went back onto Netflix and was able to...
  10. Mouse feeling slower/heavier than usual

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse feeling slower/heavier than usual: Hello ! I'm really sorry to bother but my issue is annoying as hell. When I came to pc, everything was great, I had my 400 dpi glorious model o, playing fps with a nice feeling, good aim ect.Then, suddenly, the mouse stopped working. I unplugged it and plugged it back, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my cursor is slower than me