Windows 10: Cursor with spinning circle.....

Discus and support Cursor with spinning circle..... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After the Fall Creators Update, all three of my systems have suffered from the dreaded "Cursor and Spinning Circle". Two of my systems have locked up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zaqxsw, Jan 1, 2018.

1. zaqxsw Win User

Cursor with spinning circle.....

After the Fall Creators Update, all three of my systems have suffered from the dreaded "Cursor and Spinning Circle". Two of my systems have locked up completely. Thank God for my imaging program that allowed me to restore these systems to working order.

BUT, this keeps happening. I'm waiting for something from MS......... These are three completely different generation systems, all running perfectly prior to the update. I can appreciate all of the processes that need to run in the background during an annual update. BUT, it's been a month for the newest system that updated. It just crashed yesterday......... Again, an image from the day before saved it.

What the heck is going on??? Three different systems? I don't run any other virus or firewall program than what Windows 10 gives me.

:)

zaqxsw, Jan 1, 2018
  2. sudhansh Win User

lock screen does not appears in win 10

1.the spinning circles taking to much time and does not display anything instead of spinning circles,cursor,and black screen

sudhansh, Jan 1, 2018
  3. Mouse cursor spinning with blue spinning circle and the system becomes unusable after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Frank,

Thank you for responding.

Provide us the screen shot of your issue to understand the issue and assist you accordingly.

Refer the below article by Shawn to add screen shot in your post.

How to include a screenshot in your post

Gat back to us with the required information to assist you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 1, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

To evaluate the computer environment please run this log collector and post a zip into the thread:
    log collector v2-beta06.zip
    Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

Please update the system specs in the "My Computer" section:

How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Site Use Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Include PSU. cooler, case, peripherals and anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless (mouse, keyboard, headset, printer, xbox, etc.)

zbook, Jan 1, 2018
  5. zaqxsw Win User
    Say what??? I can't be the only one, unless it's a specific 3rd party program causing this that only I have installed. I doubt that,,,,,,

But I do appreciate the reply. Thank you!

zaqxsw, Jan 2, 2018
  6. zaqxsw Win User
    It seems like January 3, 2018—KB4056892 (OS Build 16299.192) solved it.........

zaqxsw, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cursor with spinning circle..... - Similar Threads - Cursor spinning circle

2. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning circle: Just bought a new computer. Trying to set it up.Managed to connect Wi-Fi, then when I get to the "Create a pin" page it is a spinning wheel and nothing happens. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/5c59b155-8676-4f5d-ba0f-f20738ea3140
  3. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  4. spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    spinning circle: when i change my astro headset from voice to game a get a blue circle constantly flashing? how do i fix this ? submitted by /u/ImmaShitMyPants [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkoq7y/spinning_circle/
  5. Spinning circle

Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  6. spinning blue circle around mouse cursor

spinning blue circle around mouse cursor: How do i make this thing stop? Every 3-5 minutes or so i get the spinning blue circle and i have no idea what's causing it. submitted by /u/livinforkicks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efdbbv/spinning_blue_circle_around_mouse_cursor/
  7. Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Circle: I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now it's been circling for the better part of the day with an update, and security updates! I can't do business like this, and my...
  8. spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spinning circle: I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites. I am using windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/9b88a38c-7abc-4503-a3e4-c2e5d894cb0b
  9. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  10. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....