Windows 10: Custom background in full screen start in win 10

Discus and support Custom background in full screen start in win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to set a custom background in win 10 in full screen start menu apart from the current desktop wallpaper. 80324 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by au06, Mar 26, 2017.

1. au06 Win User

Custom background in full screen start in win 10

How to set a custom background in win 10 in full screen start menu apart from the current desktop wallpaper.

:)

2. JK2500 Win User

Cannot Display Personal JPG Image File In Lock Screen Background When Starting Win 10 Pro Build 16299.98 (12-1-2017)

I am using the latest Windows 10 Pro Version 1709 Build 16299.98 on my desktop PC as of 12-01-2017. I can change the lock screen background image to any of the Windows 10 Pro background images in Personalization - Lock Screen that are presupplied in Win
    10 Pro and display any of the the presupplied images in Lock Screen background upon start or restart without a problem.

I can also add one of my personal jpg image files to Personalization - Lock Screen - Choose Your Picture and Preview without any problem. However, my personal jpg image will not display in the Lock Screen background when I start or restart Win 10 Pro OS
    Build 16299.98. One of the presupplied Win 10 Pro background images appears in the Lock Screen background instead. Please provide a solution whereby Win 10 Pro build 16299.98 will allow my personal jpg image file to appear in the Lock Screen background when
    starting or restarting Win 10 Pro Build 16299.98. (December 1, 2017)

JK2500, Mar 26, 2017
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Screen saver photo not full screen in Win 10

Hi Tim, open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to Personalisation - Background

Under 'Choose a fit', select Fill

If this picture is distorted, try settings it to 'Fit'

DaveM121, Mar 26, 2017
  4. mykou Win User

Actually , you can't ... it was possible under windows 8 AFAIK ( never upgraded to 8 )

mykou, Mar 26, 2017
  5. Edwin New Member
    Your accent color or the desktop wallpaper, that's it.

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Custom background in full screen start in win 10 - Similar Threads - Custom background full

2. Full screen "Start"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Full screen "Start": Is there a way to have the start menu, in full-screen mode be the default home screen on a laptop/desktop, instead of the normal desktop screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-start/86556c33-7c1a-4270-8ebf-532c5eb748fa
  3. Full start screen

Full start screen: Hello! Im having an issue with the start screen its taking up the whole page and I can change the wallpaper and everything but the home screen is not there its just the start screen. is there a way to fix this??...
  4. Start menu full screen background image squeezed

Start menu full screen background image squeezed: Hi! On my HP Spectre x360 15 with 4K display I can't get rid of a strange behavior of Start menu. When it is set full screen, then it should display the desktop wallpaper in a semi-transparent way. It does so, but the image is always squeezed to the left, no matter what the...
  5. Start Full Screen Background

Start Full Screen Background: So, I have a wallpaper on my desktop that used to show when I used my start full screen. Now, my start screen is completely black with only some of the icons and boxes which are also blank. It only shows colors on my start screen, nothing else. When I try to change my...
  6. Start menu in full screen mode changes it's background to black.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu in full screen mode changes it's background to black.: In non full screen mode background is purple, as it should be. Anyone knows to fix it? Here's how it looks like submitted by /u/vhourusz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gegn2c/start_menu_in_full_screen_mode_changes_its/
  7. Bug Full Screen win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Full Screen win 10: Sorry for english I'm using the translator So when I open the game in full screen some parts of the game are giving some transparent bugs as the image shows ... I tried to update and reinstall the drivers but it did not work... [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Background Image for Full Screen Start Menu in Windows 10

Background Image for Full Screen Start Menu in Windows 10: I have Windows 10 build version 17134. When I switch to the full screen start menu the background of the start menu is completely black but I want my desktop wallpaper as my start menu background. Thank you...
  9. Start menu full screen doesn't show desktop background

Start menu full screen doesn't show desktop background: Hi guys, guess I have a problem with my start menu in full screen mode, it doesn't show me the desktop wallpaper background anymore, but this dark image instead. [ATTACH] I also tried transparency effects "on", but it didn't change anything, how can i fix this? 113348
  10. Logon screen background customization on windows 10

Logon screen background customization on windows 10: I was just wondering if there was a way to customize the background of the screen where you are prompted to enter the background 14155