Windows 10: Custom Build Slow Some Times, Other Time Fast

Discus and support Custom Build Slow Some Times, Other Time Fast in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I get this problem off and on, and what happens is after a while my build slows down. The CPU is at like 49%. Other times it is faster and cpu is at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AntiMalware, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Custom Build Slow Some Times, Other Time Fast

I get this problem off and on, and what happens is after a while my build slows down. The CPU is at like 49%. Other times it is faster and cpu is at 49%. Is this an error in Windows or what

:)

AntiMalware, Aug 16, 2016

2. Lumia 535 Windows 10 Insider

Hello, recently installed Windows Indeider on my Lumia 535, but there is no option to get updates with slow method (Insider Slow) but there is only the choice for Insider Fast. Can anyone help me ? Thanks !!

** With Insider Fast (build 10149) there is a problem with the MicroSD card. After some hours (or if I restarted the phone 4-5 times, then the device does not recognize the card.

IoannisKotsaridis, Aug 16, 2016
  3. Oelrich Win User
    Lumia 800 - Automatic adjustment of time not working

There seems to be some problem with setting the correct time automatically.

After setting the time an hour (or some other time) slow or fast and then toggling the automatic time setting feature back on the phone goes in to airplane mode (for some time, mostly just a second but on occasion it stays there). The time is not updated
    to a correct time.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Oelrich, Aug 16, 2016
  4. T0mmy1977 Win User

Custom Build Slow Some Times, Other Time Fast

Open up Task Manager and see which process is using the CPU%.

T0mmy1977, Aug 16, 2016
Thema:

Custom Build Slow Some Times, Other Time Fast

1. Custom Build Slow Some Times, Other Time Fast - Similar Threads - Custom Build Slow

2. Custom Font Time Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom Font Time Bug: [ATTACH] Just WTF? ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I set the font using this script: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts]) "Segoe UI (TrueType"="") "Segoe UI Bold (TrueType"="") "Segoe UI Bold Italic...
  3. Why Windows has been slow for some time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows has been slow for some time?: I recently installed a new Windows. But my windows is working very slowly. Please help me a little.....This information is very helpful for your visitors, which will provide a lot of good information to the visitors of your website.Thank Youwould you like to visit my website...
  4. Why Windows has been slow for some time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Windows has been slow for some time?: I recently installed a new Windows. But my windows is working very slowly. Please help me a little.....This information is very helpful for your visitors, which will provide a lot of good information to the visitors of your website.Thank Youwould you like to visit my website...
  5. Why Windows has been slow for some time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. pc slow down after some time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc slow down after some time: my pc specs are i3 7th gen laptop 8gb ram 1tb hddmy pc slows down after few hours of usage i.e casual browsing and zoom meetingswhen i restart pc it work fine for some time and then after using it for like 1-2 hours it starts to slow down and system responsiveness also...
  7. Slow boot time

Slow boot time: Recently everytime I have booted up my asus laptop, the normal asus screen comes up and then the screen goes black as it should then it stays black for some time and if you move your mouse the cursor appears on the black screen and after some time the cursor icon turns to...
  8. Slow boot time

Slow boot time: submitted by /u/Verix- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iid2sx/slow_boot_time/
  9. Slow Response Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Response Time: Entering into the game works prefect; however once selections are made and the game begins, response time is impossible. Clicking onto a number called, or the thermostat climbing and clicking onto it is the problem. Is there a solution to this issue?...
  10. System time 25% fast.

in Windows 10 Support
    System time 25% fast.: My system clock is gaining one second every four seconds. For every minute that passes, the system clock advances by 75 seconds. When looking at the time in the BIOS, it appears to tick at normal speed, but in Windows it is fast. Toggling time synchronisation in the...