Windows 10: Custom built computer getting Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD

Discus and support Custom built computer getting Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just finished building my new computer. I've been getting Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD's nearly every day. They happen at no time in particular.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by axelz165, Sep 14, 2015.

1. axelz165 Win User

Custom built computer getting Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD

Just finished building my new computer. I've been getting Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD's nearly every day. They happen at no time in particular. Here is my file. Any help is appreciated *Smile.

Attachment 37545

:)

axelz165, Sep 14, 2015
  2. dougmckoy Win User

Kernel security check failure BSOD, when I open Photoshop CC

brand new computer with windows 10 pre-installed

every time I open Photoshop CC...

BSOD

why?

OP - Kernel security check failure

dougmckoy, Sep 14, 2015
  3. Brian1327 Win User
    Blue screen of death while gaming

Hello,

I just built this computer and while gaming I get the BSOD and the computer crashes. This happens quite often. Each time the message has been different. The three that I wrote down are: 'memory management', 'kernel security check failure', and 'faulty hardware
    corrupted page'. Windows 10 is up to date and so are all of my drivers. I also ran the windows ram check and everything checked out fine. This problem is really frustrating.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian1327, Sep 14, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

5. axe0 New Member
    There are a few old drivers, please update the drivers of your mouse
    Code: 3: kd> lmvm t_mousestart end module name fffff800`22f70000 fffff800`22f77000 t_mouse (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\t_mouse.sys Image name: t_mouse.sys Timestamp: Mon Dec 03 07:19:30 2012 (50BC4472) CheckSum: 000072EF ImageSize: 00007000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] If you are using RAID, please update the following drivers/software

• Intel Matrix Storage Manager / Intel Rapid Storage Technology,
    • VIA StorX Storage RAID controller.

Please fill in your system specsPlease go to this site and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Custom built computer getting Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD [​IMG]

6. axelz165 Win User
    If you are using RAID, please update the following drivers/software

• Intel Matrix Storage Manager / Intel Rapid Storage Technology,
    • VIA StorX Storage RAID controller.

Please fill in your system specsPlease go to this site and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

[/quote] Thank you so much. I went ahead and added my system info. How do I update the mouse driver?

Also I just got a "Video Schedule Internal Error BSOD" :/. I'm not sure what's up with the system but I've gotten several different one's as well.

axelz165, Sep 15, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    Please use the tool again and upload the zip file.
    Likely GPU drivers are causing it and need updating, but I want to be sure.

8. axelz165 Win User

Here the kernel BSOD just happened again. I was viewing a video on VLC media player

Dropbox link to the crash report.

Dropbox - debug-xpani-xxx.zip

thank you again for your help!

axelz165, Sep 16, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    4 new bluescreens which likely are caused by the AMD drivers, although windows drivers are blamed.

Please update the AMD drivers.
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm atikmpagstart end module name fffff801`05aa0000 fffff801`05b48000 atikmpag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys Image name: atikmpag.sys Timestamp: Mon Aug 03 21:32:54 2015 (55BFC1E6) CheckSum: 000B443B ImageSize: 000A8000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] It might be very hard to solve, if the AMD drivers are the cause.
    I haven't yet seen someone where the crashes caused by AMD drivers are gone (and graphics cards are fine of course)
    In most cases it is either hoping that the new drivers are working as they should, or you need to find older drivers and hope that they work, or you have to wait until AMD releases more stable drivers.

10. axelz165 Win User
    Hm I see. Could my motherboard be to blame? I was previously using a different one and had no problems until I switched it out.

axelz165, Sep 17, 2015
  11. axe0 New Member
    Usually, the motherboard would be the last one to blame, after everything else is ruled out (might be a lot of testing and time consuming).
    This because the motherboard can only be tested by switching it.

Thema:

1. Custom built computer getting Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD - Similar Threads - Custom built computer

2. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: I have been getting multiple BSODs with different error codes however Kernel Security Check Failure is the most common one it all started after playing a game and my pc would just turn off randomly so i updated my gpu drivers then shortly after that i then started to get the...
  3. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1shdaI70dQ45G3LinLdR4W9YuhHRFt7Ur?usp=sharingRecently I got a few BSOD that I didn't know what caused those errors, could you please check these BSOD reports and tell me what caused the error and how I fix them?The most recent is the...
  4. BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help me to solve this problem with BSOD, I caught this error several times, below info of the error: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffa78ddecf6f70 Parameter 3: ffffa78ddecf6ec8 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  5. BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help me to solve this problem with BSOD, I caught this error several times, below info of the error: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffa78ddecf6f70 Parameter 3: ffffa78ddecf6ec8 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  6. BSOD kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD kernel security check failure: hii am getting bsod these days, and i didnt get a chance to take a picture of the bsod. however i saw a kernel security check failure below.i went to event viewer to have a look and this is what i got:please kindly help with providing a solution. thanks....
  7. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help! Been having BSOD recurring frequently. I have the analyzed minidump file from the crashes today. It is a Kernel Security Check Failure. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially...
  8. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Please analyze this for me thank you https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amnc9jXg-jkcasMHT45_Cw-OH5c?e=eGrOCn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kernel-security-check-failure/cce9b940-dff4-404a-b152-0387385d191d
  9. BSOD Kernel security check failure

BSOD Kernel security check failure: Hello ! I would be very grateful if you can help me with my problem. I need to know what causes BSOD screen on my system. The message was Kernel security check failure I shared in Google drive the minidump and system information file created with the last BSOD. I...
  10. Bsod: "kernel-security-check-failure"

Bsod: "kernel-security-check-failure": Hello everyone! I've exhausted all of my options and am turning to the knowledgeable people here for some help. Lately, I've noticed a severe dip in performance on my brand new LENOVO Y 50-70. I've also been experiencing BSODs with the same error each time. There's no true...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. custom build kernel and memory blue screen