Windows 10: Custom Gamerpics, Console Co-streaming, Arena Updates and More

Discus and support Custom Gamerpics, Console Co-streaming, Arena Updates and More in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Fan feedback is an important part of how we’ve built Xbox over the years, and this month’s update, which we expect to roll out later today, is all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Custom Gamerpics, Console Co-streaming, Arena Updates and More

Source: Custom Gamerpics, Console Co-streaming, Arena Updates and More Roll Out to Xbox Fans Today - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Jul 12, 2017

2. changing to custom gamerpic

i have a problem where nor the xbox console or the xbox app will let me change my gamerpic yo a custom one even though i am an adult. i had this account as a childbut i am now an adult. any help would be much appreciated thanks

KianMclaren69, Jul 12, 2017
  3. Custom Gamerpics have returned! - Read More

Hey there, fellow gamers, and community members

Xbox have announced that they have brought back a feature, that people, we, have been asking for on their UserVoice site. That is, the ability to upload Custom gamer pictures as our profile pictures on Xbox.

This can be done using the Xbox App on the Computer, and can't be done on the Xbox One console as of yet. However, it may become available soon.

To learn how to change your gamer pic to a custom one, I have created a Wiki Article here:

Changing your profile picture on the Xbox App

Please note, all pictures have to comply with the
    Xbox Code of Conduct
    , and
    Terms of Use
    . It also needs to comply with the
    Microsoft Service Agreement
    which we all agreed to when signing up to Xbox Live, and when we created our Microsoft Accounts.

You must be 18 years old or over to have a custom image.

What happens if I see an offensive image?

If you see an offensive image, please use the report feature within the profile on the Xbox App, or on the Xbox Console. More can be found here:

Filing a Complaint on Xbox One
    and
    Filing a Complaint on Windows (Xbox App)

Thanks for reading, and see you around in games or on this community Custom Gamerpics, Console Co-streaming, Arena Updates and More :)

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 12, 2017
Thema:

Custom Gamerpics, Console Co-streaming, Arena Updates and More

1. Custom Gamerpics, Console Co-streaming, Arena Updates and More - Similar Threads - Custom Gamerpics Console

2. Mutant Battle Arena

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mutant Battle Arena: How do I access the game after purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mutant-battle-arena/66a7c2a1-3b4c-48d9-83ba-7f4312b073ab
  3. Backup customized console layout?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Backup customized console layout?: Hi! I always like to change the default layout of PowerShell to let it more like cmd, but everytime I change computer I have to reconfigure it again. Is there a way to customize and backup/restore that? I have tried to backup registry keys before (HKCU\Console) but it...
  4. Xbox Console Companion different network console streaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion different network console streaming.: Is it possible to stream from my Xbox 1 X to my windows 10 PC if I am on a different network? I have my console at home and I was trying to stream with my Windows 10 PC at work....
  5. Gamerpic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamerpic: How can i change my gamerpic to an uploaded pic if i have child ac count https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamerpic/1649bc13-535d-4bac-9f97-4060ea7bdc98
  6. Gamerpic will be reviewed by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamerpic will be reviewed by Microsoft?: Split from this thread. When I change my gamerpic from Xbox app (Windows 10), it says my gamerpic will be set after it get's reviewed by Microsoft. I waited for some days for their approval but it doesn't make any difference. Amazingly, my gamerpic in Xbox live (the...
  7. Providing customers with more choice and control in Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Providing customers with more choice and control in Creators Update: Customers continue to tell us that they want the best possible experience – including the latest features, apps, and security capabilities – when they use their Windows 10 devices. We designed Windows 10 to automatically keep devices up to date with the latest updates. Since...
  8. Minecraft Update 1.10 (and more!) on console

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Update 1.10 (and more!) on console: 5BWe4-9codw Mobs, blocks, items, mash-up packs, skins, maps! Are you feeling a bit left because of our recent PC/Mac and Pocket / Windows 10 updates, console kids? Aww. There's no need to be sad. Christmas is just around the corner. And (if you've been well-behaved)...
  9. Customize Colors of Console Window in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Colors of Console Window in Windows: How to: Customize Colors of Console Window in Windows How to Customize Colors of Console Window in Windows A console (or "terminal) is an application that provides I/O to character-mode applications. For example: Linux In Windows, you can change the color of the...
  10. Customize Console Window Position in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Console Window Position in Windows: How to: Customize Console Window Position in Windows How to Customize Console Window Position in Windows A console (or "terminal) is an application that provides I/O to character-mode applications. For example: Linux This tutorial will show you how to customize...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/07/13/custom-gamerpics-console-co-streaming-arena-updates-roll-xbox-fans-today/