Windows 10: Custom resolution changes after sleep/hibernate.

Discus and support Custom resolution changes after sleep/hibernate. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; , once again! I've had this problem since I got this computer from a friend. He didn't give me a graphics card with it so I've had to use the AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by sup, Oct 19, 2016.

1. SUP
    sup Win User

Custom resolution changes after sleep/hibernate.

, once again!

I've had this problem since I got this computer from a friend. He didn't give me a graphics card with it so I've had to use the AMD integrated graphics (ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics) and use Custom Resolution Utility to give the card the option to use my monitor's native resolution (1600x900). My drivers are up-to-date.

I do have a problem, however, and there IS a fix because I had it working before I factory reset my PC. When I turn my PC on from sleep mode or hibernation, it will jump to a REALLY stretched out resolution (to be precise, it goes to 1280x860). When I run the restart64.exe that comes with CRU, it fixes it, so I have it pinned to my start menu for easy use after I turn my computer on from sleep.

IT'S. SO. ANNOYING.
    Especially because I know there's a fix but I forget where I found it.

Thanks.

:)

2. Rodgertol Win User

Windows 10 Sleep / Hybernate

Hi Dan, try this, it worked for me. My PC stays on 24/7.

Right click Start Up. Select, Power Options

My Custom Plan, Change Plan Settings. Never & Never.

Change Advance power settings, My Custom Plan #

Select "Sleep" set the 4 drop downs to:

1. Sleep, "Never"

2. Allow hybrid sleep "off"

3. Hibernate after "Never"

4. allow wake timers "disable"

Good luck! It should work.

Rodgertol, Oct 19, 2016
  3. computer powers off

Try changing hibernate time to Never.

Press Windows key + X

Click Power Options

Click Change when the computer sleeps

Click Change advanced power settings

Expand Sleep

Expand Hibernate after

For both On battery and Plugged in, change it to Never

Click Apply then OK

Click Save changes

Andre Da Costa, Oct 19, 2016
Thema:

Custom resolution changes after sleep/hibernate.

1. Custom resolution changes after sleep/hibernate. - Similar Threads - Custom resolution changes

2. Bluescreen after sleep and hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen after sleep and hibernate: I have the same problem as this in the form: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-after-waking-up-from-hibernatesleep/842fe617-17a5-4336-8708-8ca4c6c2ce7fThe solution didn't work on my laptop. I tried every common solutions like sfc scan, updating...
  3. Bluescreen after sleep and hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen after sleep and hibernate: I have the same problem as this in the form: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-after-waking-up-from-hibernatesleep/842fe617-17a5-4336-8708-8ca4c6c2ce7fThe solution didn't work on my laptop. I tried every common solutions like sfc scan, updating...
  4. Custom Resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Custom Resolution: Ok so I have an Dell laptop having Intel UHD 620 and radeon 2gb 520m graphicsI wanna set a custom resolution on the internal display such tht it goes to native resolution and make things smaller like rn i am on 1366 x 768 and i wanna go to 1920 x 1080 such tht it displays...
  5. Custom Resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Resolution: Ok so I have an Dell laptop having Intel UHD 620 and radeon 2gb 520m graphicsI wanna set a custom resolution on the internal display such tht it goes to native resolution and make things smaller like rn i am on 1366 x 768 and i wanna go to 1920 x 1080 such tht it displays...
  6. Custom Resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Customize Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize Resolution: How do I customize my screen resolution - beyond the recommended showing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-resolution/3afa1e35-6695-48e0-8fac-78659cae5dba
  8. Won't Hibernation after Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Won't Hibernation after Sleep: My laptop will wake up in 30minutes after sleep, which is supposed to go into hibernation, instead, it just stay awake. My power setting is: sleep after - 15min hybrid sleep - off hibernation after - 30min wakeup timer - off Also, when I see event, there is this:...
  9. Sleep & Hibernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep & Hibernate: Other than maybe creating a custom power plan via Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options > Create a Power Plan, how do I get my laptop to sleep or hibernate automatically? Long story short, I was using my laptop and Microsoft Edge to watch shows on CBS.com last...
  10. Custom resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Custom resolution: I just upgraded to Win10 and the resolution does not fit. I have a 1440x900 monitor and none of the resolution options fit. None of them say recommended or anything. Is there a way to set a custom resolution? 46087

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1903 resolution changes sleep