Windows 10: Custom windows 10 themes does not work

Discus and support Custom windows 10 themes does not work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to apply a custom theme on my windows 10 x64 (10586.494) . i already installed uxtheme patcher and follow this video tutorial. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joelshevinrog, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Custom windows 10 themes does not work

Hi,

I'm trying to apply a custom theme on my windows 10 x64 (10586.494) .
    i already installed uxtheme patcher and follow this video tutorial.

I have attached a screenshot of what happens after i apply them.
    can anyone tell me whats wrong here ?

Custom windows 10 themes does not work [​IMG]

Thanks !
    Custom windows 10 themes does not work [​IMG]

:)

joelshevinrog, Oct 7, 2016

2. Can I Input Windows 8/8.1 Themes in Windows 10?

Hello Community ,

I have this question. I wanted to customize my Windows 10 but Im not sure if Windows 8 Themes work in

Windows 10.. Is it going to work? Windows 10 features are more advanced than 8/8.1 And I really love to

Customize it o^o. Is it going to glitch out the system somehow or does it work well?

Advanced Thank you for the Answers

-Shikimo

ShikimoKatutakaari, Oct 7, 2016
  3. Start menu borders

Looks like you're using a custom theme. If you change back to the Windows theme, does that fix this up?

zachd [MSFT], Oct 7, 2016
Thema:

Custom windows 10 themes does not work

1. Custom windows 10 themes does not work - Similar Threads - Custom themes does

2. Custom theme for Windows 10 stopped working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom theme for Windows 10 stopped working properly: i downloaded some custom themes for my laptop working on Windows 10 OS. the worked well and good earlier but recently when i tried to apply a new theme it didn't worked properly the new theme. so i thought to apply the previous custom theme that was working good but found...
  3. Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes

Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes: I can't find a way to delete a custom theme. I replace the background with a picture and 10 min. later the theme photos return. Even when I choose another theme it only lasts 10 minutes before reverting back. HDI delete this persistent theme?...
  4. solitaire collection custom themes not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solitaire collection custom themes not working: when I make custom theme in solitaire I have it in game but after stoping the game I don't even need to close the app the theme is gone and when I export the theme and later I try to add it in game it starts but says the theme format is invalid and it doesn't load the theme....
  5. Theme customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Theme customization: I tried to customize windows in terms of background and text. In order to do that, I had to select high contrast setting and then do whatever I want. It did worked pretty fine, BUT, Excel's background turned black on its own and I have a huge lists with differently colored...
  6. [Windows 10] Custom Theme not fully working.

[Windows 10] Custom Theme not fully working.: I have installed a custom theme pack onto my computer. I have correctly installed UltraUXThemePatcher and restarted. However, when I select the new theme pack, it does not change the icons in the top right or the task bar icon and etc. I am using version 1903, so it should...
  7. Custom Themes

Custom Themes: So,I just uninstalled a theme,now,i cant open settings,doesn't show me nothing.And when I try to open personalize it shows me this: ______________________________________________________________________ |_ms-settings:personalization-background_____________________|✖️| |...
  8. Customizing Themes

Customizing Themes: I would like to add corporate information e.g. company vision, mission, objectives etc onto some of the nice images that come with Windows 7/10 so that while the computer is ideal I can use it to communication good and useful company information. Is this allowable by MS?...
  9. Windows 10 Custom Themes

Windows 10 Custom Themes: If i install third party themes can i take sfc and DISM errors? 45896
  10. Custom themes not working

Custom themes not working: Whenever I try to use a custom theme downloaded from the likes of DeviantArt, I get this (i.e. horrible big borders and boxes round the minimize etc buttons, and no element of the theme), it's basically the same as the inbuilt Aero Lite theme: [img] Rather than what it...