Windows 10: Customise the spacing between folders when open

Discus and support Customise the spacing between folders when open in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi guys, is it possible to customise the spacing between the 1st folder and the subsequent folders when open? Currently the 2nd folder open is too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jhawk55, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Jhawk55 Win User

Customise the spacing between folders when open

Hi guys, is it possible to customise the spacing between the 1st folder and the subsequent folders when open? Currently the 2nd folder open is too close to the 1st folder (refer to image 1)
    Change from image 1 to image 2

:)

Jhawk55, Dec 21, 2017

2. Messaging problem on my e71x

Hello,

when I go into my message folder, I have all the normal options, but then between email and instant messaging, there is a blank space, sometimes with a question mark to the left of it. Then when I open a separate folder in the messaging folder (i.e..- inbox)
    the number of blank spaces multiplies, and every time I open another sub folder the number keeps growing. I tried a soft reset but that didn't work..Any suggestions?

smb4977---01, Dec 21, 2017
  3. Black Square behind some of my Folder Icons

Your Picture folders within Library view are a reflection of the same folders viewed using File Explorer.

You can not Customise folder Properties in Library view but you can right click the Library Folder then Open Folder Location where it can be Customised!

Hope this helps! ;-)

MarrachMicrosoft, Dec 21, 2017
Thema:

Customise the spacing between folders when open

1. Customise the spacing between folders when open - Similar Threads - Customise spacing between

2. Customising certain folders within a Folder Type desktop.ini?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customising certain folders within a Folder Type desktop.ini?: Hi,I have 'project' folders that I want to appear in a certain way. None of the available folder types will do the job without mucking things up for the 'normal' folders. So...1 Is it possible to create custom folder types, by the backdoor if necessary?2 Didn't we used to be...
  3. Customising certain folders within a Folder Type desktop.ini?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customising certain folders within a Folder Type desktop.ini?: Hi,I have 'project' folders that I want to appear in a certain way. None of the available folder types will do the job without mucking things up for the 'normal' folders. So...1 Is it possible to create custom folder types, by the backdoor if necessary?2 Didn't we used to be...
  4. Picture folder customisation disappears

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture folder customisation disappears: AGAIN all the selected pictures showing the best photo within my wildlife Photo folders have disappeared, leaving default blue icons. This has happened at least 3 times before. Its a real pain because I use the folder icons as a quick guide when trying to identify species I...
  5. Applying folder customisations to every folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applying folder customisations to every folder: Is it possible to apply a folder customisation (columns like name, date modified, etc. and their width) to every folder on my computer? Ideally it would also be applied to new folders I create. submitted by /u/HalfOfAKebab [link] [comments]...
  6. Space between new windows opened in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Space between new windows opened in taskbar: So when I would open a new window in the taskbar that new window would be spaced away from the other one, it is kinda annoying. Any ways to fix it? submitted by /u/Mystixi [link] [comments]...
  7. Customise Folder Not Working

Customise Folder Not Working: Hello, i recently noticed that my customise folder options are not working anymore and i have to manually change the columns of each folder instead of applying the settings to the folders i want via the customise tab. For example instead of size, date modified etc i want to...
  8. Customise Folder is Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Customise Folder is Not Working: Hello, i recently noticed that my customise folder options are not working anymore and i have to manually change the columns of each folder instead of applying the settings to the folders i want via the customise tab. For example instead of size, date modified etc i want to...
  9. Customisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customisation: I have been following these customisation threads for a few days now. This is what I've managed so far. [img] Only one thing bothering me now tho, I am using TranslucentTB for the see through taskbar but now any app shortcut I pin to it will not work. The default Windows...
  10. Customising Folder Icons

Customising Folder Icons: I would like to add more icons to the existing list of icons for customising folders. How to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customising-folder-icons/e092c859-c167-468f-9254-68183b0a65d8"