Windows 10: customize display?

Discus and support customize display? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; i usually set my display @ 110 on windows 10 ,its either 100 or 125 i will not let me chose 110. it goes 25 increments only. any ideas? thanks 22107 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by bluzeboy, Sep 10, 2015.

1. bluzeboy Win User

customize display?

i usually set my display @ 110 on windows 10 ,its either 100 or 125 i will not let me chose 110. it goes 25 increments only.
    any ideas?
    thanks

:)

bluzeboy, Sep 10, 2015

2. Customization

I firmly believe, that in Win 10 you should have every option to change a setting. We have look and color, we use to have font change ability. Now we do not, this is quite taxing. When i was running win 7, all of my font's were set to Terminator
    2 type font. I've recently come across a few that i like very much, although after searching for over 2 hours on how to change this and speaking with a Microsoft rep i have been told negative. Well damn, i'm in shock. All the developers/engineers say this
    will be the best Windows ever ppffft, Windows 7 is still the best window's I've ever used. I also believe that you should bring back the win 7 start button. Win 8/8.1/10 start bar is gross ! I know many people are probably mad about this, so lets fix it shall
    we !!

KoG EZ TEC, Sep 10, 2015
  3. Customization

Dear Microsoft. Please allow more customization options so users can have more freedom using the operating system that they purchased. look at how much better my start screen looks compared to the lousy regular start screen. (no offence meant). Here is
    an example customize display? ;)
    customize display? [​IMG]

JoshuaCronin, Sep 10, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

customize display?

That's the same on mine. I like the 1440x900 best with 125%, better for my eyes. I had it at 1440x900 with Win8.1 but the Win10 changed it to 1920x1080 so I put it back.

Berton, Sep 10, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    bluzeboy
    Welcome to tenforums! *Smile

Try changing the setting in classic Control Panel.

customize display? [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 10, 2015
  6. bluzeboy Win User
    very good advice Edwin

thanks

bluzeboy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

customize display?

1. customize display? - Similar Threads - customize display

2. How to set custom display resolution in win10 for external display of 1024x600??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set custom display resolution in win10 for external display of 1024x600??: I have bought an external display from waveshare of 7" with resolution of 1024x600 and my laptop is hp probook 6470b with i5 3320M without HDMI port.I bought usb to hdmi cable but its resolution is 1024x768 and not 1024x600.I tried CRU but it didn't workedofcourse did tried...
  3. How to set custom display resolution in win10 for external display of 1024x600??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set custom display resolution in win10 for external display of 1024x600??: I have bought an external display from waveshare of 7" with resolution of 1024x600 and my laptop is hp probook 6470b with i5 3320M without HDMI port.I bought usb to hdmi cable but its resolution is 1024x768 and not 1024x600.I tried CRU but it didn't workedofcourse did tried...
  4. Enable and disable display custom scale automatic when plug in HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable and disable display custom scale automatic when plug in HDMI: Hi, people... Hope everyone is doing okay!So, when using my laptop I like to turn on custom scale, but when I use it with my monitor, I always need to turn it off and sign out of my user and that's anoying. Is there anyway to make my computer detect that and make that change...
  5. Enable and disable display custom scale automatic when plug in HDMI

Enable and disable display custom scale automatic when plug in HDMI: Hi, people... Hope everyone is doing okay!So, when using my laptop I like to turn on custom scale, but when I use it with my monitor, I always need to turn it off and sign out of my user and that's anoying. Is there anyway to make my computer detect that and make that change...
  6. lack of display customization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lack of display customization?: Hello, apologies if I am repeating prior posts, but what is happening with the lack of customization for displays on windows 11?Firstly, the zoom/scale 100% and resolution default settings are huge! I have to run programs for work like Citrix for example and the zoom is so...
  7. lack of display customization?

lack of display customization?: Hello, apologies if I am repeating prior posts, but what is happening with the lack of customization for displays on windows 11?Firstly, the zoom/scale 100% and resolution default settings are huge! I have to run programs for work like Citrix for example and the zoom is so...
  8. How to fix display scaling AFTER custom scaling was applied in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix display scaling AFTER custom scaling was applied in windows 11: I know, I know...I read the warning. Whereas it said: “You shouldn’t change these settings unless you need to. It can cause text and apps to become unreadable. All your displays with be set the custom scaling size you enter and it can be difficult to go back to your original...
  9. How to fix display scaling AFTER custom scaling was applied in windows 11

How to fix display scaling AFTER custom scaling was applied in windows 11: I know, I know...I read the warning. Whereas it said: “You shouldn’t change these settings unless you need to. It can cause text and apps to become unreadable. All your displays with be set the custom scaling size you enter and it can be difficult to go back to your original...
  10. Accidentally changed display into 500 size need back to change to custom size

Accidentally changed display into 500 size need back to change to custom size: Hello I accidentally changed my display into 500 size. Now my screen looks big and I can’t able to change anything or to navigate I need help to change my screen into custom size. Win+i also didn’t navigate me to settings. I can’t able to open setting to change into custom...