Windows 10: Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator

Discus and support Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Released in preview this week at Build 2018, the new Microsoft Translator custom feature lets users customize neural machine translation systems. These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator

Source: Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator - Microsoft Research

:)

Brink, May 7, 2018
Thema:

Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator

1. Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator - Similar Threads - Customized neural machine

2. Microsoft translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft translator: The app itself works so coolly but the interface is quite hard to type. Remember the Microsoft translator for Windows Phone version? It didn't look so premium but still, it was so easy to interact with. Please make the Android version like the Windows Phone app. Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Translator: Good day, I really hate that everytime that I install a language pack on microsoft translator it did not work. No offense but microsoft should provide a download site where we can manually download and install the language packs. It will be a huge thing if microsoft will...
  4. Translator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Translator: After the recent downloads from Microsoft I lost my right click translator ability - how do I get it back - I have a translator app on my task bar bbut that is separate - This recent download for edge and WD has made my computer a Dell XPS slower any answers...
  5. Microsoft Custom Translator now in General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Custom Translator now in General Availability: Custom Translator, now in general availability, significantly improves the quality of your translations by letting you build your own customized neural translation models tuned with your own pre-translated content. Using Custom Translator, you can translate your product names...
  6. Microsoft Translator next-generation Neural Machine Translatiion Tech

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator next-generation Neural Machine Translatiion Tech: In early 2018, Microsoft announced the first machine translation system to translate sentences of news articles from Chinese to English with the same quality and accuracy as a person. Today, Microsoft Translator brings some of these research advances into production as it...
  7. translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    translator: I am trying to add a translator to notepad or to use in windows 10 - got the one for Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/translator/408a587f-4801-4704-9178-153e5baaa3b7
  8. "Translating Machine"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Translating Machine": Hello,Recently downloaded a full movie, it is in English. Found 3 Hebrew subtitles, entered one with the movie into "Subtitle editor" program to chk it. The timing was almost perfect, but the Hebrew was really bad translation. Most (not all) of the sentences were meaningless....
  9. Microsoft Translator brings end-to-end speech translation

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator brings end-to-end speech translation: Today, we released a new version of Microsoft Translator API that adds real-time speech-to-speech (and speech to text) translation capabilities to the existing text translation API. Powered by Microsoft's state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technologies, this capability...
  10. Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations: Microsoft Translator is now powering all speech translation through state-of-the-art neural networks. All speech translation apps that use this service, such as Skype Translator and the Microsoft Translator app for mobile devices, are now using neural network technology....