Windows 10: Customizing Colours

Discus and support Customizing Colours in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to make my taskbar Grey, but have all the accents be Pink, how is this possible. OR just make the pink you can choose a lighter one,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BriniaSona, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Customizing Colours

I would like to make my taskbar Grey, but have all the accents be Pink, how is this possible.

OR just make the pink you can choose a lighter one, because right now, when you choose any of the colours, they become darker than it shows on the taskbar.

:)

BriniaSona, Jul 29, 2015

2. I am floored and disappointed!!

Exactly, it's the carriers that choose the colours. Rogers is nokia's customer so nokia cannot force a customer to stock the fun colours.

psychomania---01, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Martmcd Win User
    How can I access MORE colors / hues for our Windows 10?

settings -> personalisation -> colours

beneath the palette of 'windows colours' there is a + 'custom colour'

adjust as required, if you want to enter specific values click on the more link beneath the colour selector.

Martmcd, Jul 29, 2015
  4. mznGTR Win User

Customizing Colours

StartIsBack is back at it again, with an option to change taskbar colour

mznGTR, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Customizing Colours

1. Customizing Colours - Similar Threads - Customizing Colours

2. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  3. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  4. After latest update, windows forgot tile colours. Can't set custom.

in Windows 10 Customization
    After latest update, windows forgot tile colours. Can't set custom.: Hi,So I like to be able to see the difference between tiles and the background on the start menu, and previously, before the most recent, huge update I was able to set their colours.Now they are just murky-white boxes on a white background. It's ugly, along with the jarring...
  5. How do I choose a custom colour for the folder back ground'?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I choose a custom colour for the folder back ground'?: I can select some custom colours but i can only see an option to have either a black background, this looks odd, or white this is too bright. I normally like a dark theme but not black, i need grey. How is it done?...
  6. Windows Colour Mode/Theme keeps changing to custom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Colour Mode/Theme keeps changing to custom: I like my colour mode in Dark mode but since a few days ago (I haven't manually updated or changed any settings) long periods of time or after restarting my computer the colour mode will change to Custom with default app mode being in light mode which is a setting I've never...
  7. just updated to 2004 and now my task bar can't be a custom colour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    just updated to 2004 and now my task bar can't be a custom colour: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wtf-m8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hla1io/just_updated_to_2004_and_now_my_task_bar_cant_be/
  8. Nvidia Control Panel custom res causes 10-bit colour to revert back!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Control Panel custom res causes 10-bit colour to revert back!: I have an issue and it is exclusive since the Windows 10 upgrade. I never ever had this problem in Windows 8.1 in the 4 years that I've used my 4K monitor. Basically I am able to select 10-bit colour mode for my Samsung U28E590 4K monitor. It is a 10-bit display panel with...
  9. In this case customize file names colour coding is only the solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In this case customize file names colour coding is only the solution: In the below article shows that Windows don't have such option (customize file names colour coding) : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_word-mso_other-mso_365hp/color-code-file-names/18e47aad-2c59-4eaa-a6b8-6686ed815677 What I what to say is that,...
  10. In this case customize files colour coding is only the solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In this case customize files colour coding is only the solution: In the below article shows that Windows don't have such option (customize files colour coding) : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_word-mso_other-mso_365hp/color-code-file-names/18e47aad-2c59-4eaa-a6b8-6686ed815677 What I what to say is that files...