Windows 10: CutList will not open in Windows 10

Discus and support CutList will not open in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a program called CutList. It's a program for figuring on how much lumber you need to do a project. It worked fine in Windows 8.1 but will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jayhawk714, Aug 26, 2015.

1. CutList will not open in Windows 10

I have a program called CutList. It's a program for figuring on how much lumber you need to do a project. It worked fine in Windows 8.1 but will not open in Windows 10. I ran the troubleshooting program but it did not resolve the problem. Just wondering if someone is having or had this problem running in Windows 10.

:)

jayhawk714, Aug 26, 2015

2. Cannot open program in one account but can in another account.

1.The two programs are CutList Plus and Incredimail Backup.

2. There are no error messages.

3. Yes, I am logged in as the Administrator.

4. Yes, I did the right click option.

Duane

Duanejayhawk714, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Settings will not open in win 10

Version 1703 OS Build 15063.674, computer off past two weeks started up today and found that settings will not open.

StanleyCollier, Aug 26, 2015
  4. CutList will not open in Windows 10

I have a program that will not open and this is their suggestion.

"The message that asks if you want the program to make changes to your PC is not normal. It indicates that your Windows account is configured with restricted permissions, so that CutList Plus is not allowed access to the Registry.

I recommend that you change your Windows account to an admin account, to remove those restrictions."

How do I do this?

jayhawk714, Aug 29, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Aug 29, 2015
  6. Hi, Brink. Didn't help. Still will not run. Can you tell me how to do: I recommend that you change your Windows account to an admin account, to remove those restrictions."

jayhawk714, Aug 30, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

CutList will not open in Windows 10

1. CutList will not open in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - CutList open

2. I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank: I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank, I've tried various tutorials on YouTube, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-security-when-i-opened-it-it-was/923de610-5b12-46cb-b856-18fdcb072886
  3. I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank: I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank, I've tried various tutorials on YouTube, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-security-when-i-opened-it-it-was/923de610-5b12-46cb-b856-18fdcb072886
  4. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  5. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  6. Virus and threat protection won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection won't open: when i try opening virus and threat protection it says i need IT support but my pc is personal its not a company pc how to i solwe his problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-wont-open/57b7f0af-ce8f-415a-8ac6-d0e348e3396a
  7. Virus and threat protection won't open

Virus and threat protection won't open: when i try opening virus and threat protection it says i need IT support but my pc is personal its not a company pc how to i solwe his problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-wont-open/57b7f0af-ce8f-415a-8ac6-d0e348e3396a
  8. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.: ttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-files-as-admin-cant-give-self/5e447a56-01e5-47b5-bfe7-86858d5c8853 none of these solutions worked and I have full acces to the files but I can't seem to open half of them saying that I might not have the...
  9. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.: ttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-files-as-admin-cant-give-self/5e447a56-01e5-47b5-bfe7-86858d5c8853 none of these solutions worked and I have full acces to the files but I can't seem to open half of them saying that I might not have the...
  10. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cutlistplus will not open

2. cutlistplus wont download