Windows 10: cx_Freeze: Python error in main script

Discus and support cx_Freeze: Python error in main script in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I receive the above subject error message continuously and it appears to be contributing to the poor performance of my Windows 10 PC causing it to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Deborah Hampton, Aug 22, 2018.

1. cx_Freeze: Python error in main script

I receive the above subject error message continuously and it appears to be contributing to the poor performance of my Windows 10 PC causing it to run slowly and become unresponsive. I reviewed the article with a similar error message and applied the recommended fixes, however, it did not resolve my issue. I am hoping you can help. Here is the entire wording of the error message: Sure hope you can help!

cx_Freeze: Python error in main script [​IMG]

:)

Deborah Hampton, Aug 22, 2018

2. cx_Freeze Python error in main script

Every time I turn on my pc this error message cx_freeze python in main script comes up. please, can you help me to cause this to go away?

ArleanHorton, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Wesg1962 Win User
    Python error in main script

I am having a problem when running an executable file created with Python on Windows 10 from the CDROM Drive.

The file runs correctly when run from the hard drive or from a USB flash drive, but not from the CDROM drive.

This does not occur on Windows 7 or 8.1. The errors is as follows:

cx_Freeze: Python error in main script

Traceback (most recent call last): File

"C:\python32\lib\site-packages\cx_Freeze\initscripts\Console3.py", line 27 in <module>

... A few more similar lines with different lines in the <module>...

File "ExtensionLoader_pythoncom.py" Line 12, in <module>

ImportError: DLL load failed: The specific module could not be found

Does anyone have an idea why the CDROM works in Windows 7 & 8.1 but not in Windows 10?

Thanks in advance,

Wes

Wesg1962, Aug 22, 2018
  4. MoonWong Win User

After upgrading from Wins 7 to Wins 10, installing the English (Singapore) language pack and restart the PC, I received the cx_freeze error message.

The last line of the message:

TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable.

If I cannot find a solution, I want to restore back to Wins 7.

MoonWong, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

1. cx_Freeze: Python error in main script - Similar Threads - cx_Freeze Python error

2. A Java Script Error Occurred in the Main Process

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A Java Script Error Occurred in the Main Process: I recently installed a Western Digital My Home Drive. Every time I reboot, I get an error that reads A Java Script Error Occurred in the Main Process. I spoke to them twice and they said it's a Windows error. I uninstalled the software and re-installed, and everything works...
  3. java script error in the main process

in Windows 10 Customization
    java script error in the main process: Help!i downloaded OnVue app for a test but it says javascript error occurred in the main process. i tried the solutions posted by Mr William .i.e. to add regsvr32 jscript.dll to cmd but it still did not help. the software still does not launch the exam simulation. Can anyone...
  4. cx_Freeze: Python error in main script

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cx_Freeze: Python error in main script: I receive the above subject error message continuously on windows startup and it appears to be contributing to the poor performance of my Windows 10 PC causing it to run slowly and become unresponsive. I reviewed the article with a similar error message and applied the...
  5. cx_freeze error o Startup

cx_freeze error o Startup: I have been getting this error message every time on startup. What does it mean and how to get rid of it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cxfreeze-error-o-startup/685ef63d-e93b-4d7b-9bef-7529573b9079
  6. Windows Terminal and Python scripts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Terminal and Python scripts?: The new Windows Terminal is so beautiful and well done that I completely switched over to it, but the only thing that bugs me is still seeing the basic console window when running a Python script by double clicking on it... I did manage to make a profile for Python console,...
  7. Python Error in Main Script

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Python Error in Main Script: Hi, Can anybody help me i am getting Python Error in main Script, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/python-error-in-main-script/e606f84e-b2d8-4a8b-a94a-6bf55a1870b9
  8. A Java Script error occured in the main process

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Java Script error occured in the main process: I get an error message when I open the computer. A Java Script error occured in the main process. F-Secure asks you to allow Chrome browser add-on? I have a Chrome browser as the main browser. And the operating system is Windows 10. I'm asking for help step-by-step? Thanks...
  9. MTP Python script

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MTP Python script: I want to run a Python script using a MTP path (an external device). How can I write to it? submitted by /u/Geekest07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2g8ao/mtp_python_script/
  10. cx_Freeze: Python error in main script

cx_Freeze: Python error in main script: Hi, I have upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. However, I have been received this error message with 100% utilisation of hard disk space. Can advise what is the issue and how to overcome it? I have disabled SysMain service. Regards, Akbar...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pyhton freeze cannot main

2. i uninstalled phyton but i receive cx_freeze phyton in main script message

3. cx_freeze python error

4. cx_freeze: python error in main script