Windows 10: Cyber corp removel

Discus and support Cyber corp removel in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I try to remove cyber link dvd player and other things from them and windows says I'm missing (SKRSet.xml) how do I install this so I can remove this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by petra9999, May 29, 2016.

1. petra9999 Win User

Cyber corp removel

I try to remove cyber link dvd player and other things from them and windows says I'm missing (SKRSet.xml) how do I install this so I can remove this

Thank You In Advance For Help

:)

petra9999, May 29, 2016
  2. GaurG1 Win User

Lumia 720 UPGRADE RAM

pls make LUMIA 720 REMOVEL BATT PLS PLS PLS PLS

GaurG1, May 29, 2016
  3. 5500 Sport not responding afetr a failed update

How did the update fail, by removel of usb 2/3 of the way or a diffrent way?

blazingfury, May 29, 2016
  4. essenbe Win User
  5. petra9999 Win User
    I went there and the last post I saw was for windows 7-vista in 2012

Thank you though

petra9999, May 29, 2016
  6. essenbe Win User
Thema:

Cyber corp removel

1. Cyber corp removel - Similar Threads - Cyber corp removel

2. cyber criminal help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cyber criminal help: I have a person, my ex, who has been modifying information in my chromebook 11, email, etc. I think he is doing this via tethering or remote access as we use the same internet provider and we live like 150 feet away from one another, as well as having gotten into the judicial...
  3. cyber criminal help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cyber criminal help: I have a person, my ex, who has been modifying information in my chromebook 11, email, etc. I think he is doing this via tethering or remote access as we use the same internet provider and we live like 150 feet away from one another, as well as having gotten into the judicial...
  4. AUTO REMOVEL OF PERSONAL FILE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AUTO REMOVEL OF PERSONAL FILE: after the 13th aug update my pc started acting weird it started to hang and even some software stopped working then craziest thing happened is it started deleting my personal files in a single go when I open my files it started deleting it without ay trace some I found in...
  5. malware and cyber crime

malware and cyber crime: so basically i had made a cyber crime complaint about how some hackers were spreading rumours that i had molested a women. They were also changing game files and fire rate of my PC due to which i was getting killed easily by enemies in fps games like valorant . I have...
  6. cyber stalker

cyber stalker: D w0 seconds agoHI, some is attempting to hurt, injure, and damage my famalies livelihood and unity. They have spent the past 3 years stalking us. They have cuased us much hardship found this in a mozilla folder. I do not know what this info below means. I do not know how to...
  7. cyber attacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cyber attacks: i ran in to a problem while doing an up date to win10. the install crashed duing update and the DSN number no longer would connect to microsoft this was a big issue. affter doing some nerd stuff i corrected the DSN and caught 4 realy nasty back door trojans used for control...
  8. virus removel

virus removel: in my windows 7 there in win32-pioneer.c virus found. I scanned many time it cant be remove it damaging app and browsers. how can i remove it. my crome is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-removel/953518bb-f70f-45fb-84f7-5702cd38965f
  9. CYBER ATTACK

CYBER ATTACK: Hi. We are a Windows 7 user. Today I was attacked by a cyber attack and my computer was hacked. And all my files have the LEZP extension. Please help me to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cyber-attack/40a0a6e2-6ec2-4e0e-9acd-10a73a352757
  10. cyber criminal report

cyber criminal report: my name is a Anthony and I am being attact by my some cyber criminals, I maneged to ger one og their names. Amanda adell Lillie, phone number 8595519335. ones nam was candy, scoot miller. and paul brooks in and around Paintsville, martin, and surounding counties in Kentucky....