Windows 10: Cyborg F.L.Y 5 twist issue

Discus and support Cyborg F.L.Y 5 twist issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've purchased the Cyborg F.L.Y 5 Joystick for PC and everything works but the twist on the joystick.. I've triedc configuring it through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrandonR188, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Cyborg F.L.Y 5 twist issue

Hello,

I've purchased the Cyborg F.L.Y 5 Joystick for PC and everything works but the twist on the joystick.. I've triedc configuring it through the software and in ArmA 3 in-game and ArmA 2 .. no luck with the twist but everything else works.. I've been reading that a Windows 10 driver is in the works but I tried the joystick on a Windows 8 system and it's got 8 drivers and the joystick didn't work with the twist..

EDIT: returned it and got my money back as it wasn't working properly.

:)

BrandonR188, Sep 16, 2015

2. Screensaver, screen timeout and sleep modes not functioning when Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick is connected to PC

The same problem on my Acer XC600 with "Mad Catz F.L.Y. 5" joystick after Windows 10 was installed. The joystick is recognized on reboot.

HenricRappe, Sep 16, 2015
  3. Jaybonaut Win User
    Windows 10: Welcome back Screen - no cursor, no control, can't click Next

Gave up and wiped my drive, installed cleanly with only one issue: The Saitek Cyborg v.7 keyboard driver doesn't work.

Jaybonaut, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

Cyborg F.L.Y 5 twist issue

1. Cyborg F.L.Y 5 twist issue - Similar Threads - Cyborg twist issue

2. CHKDSK /f /r /x stage 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CHKDSK /f /r /x stage 5: HiI have a external USB disk 16TB that is currently locked by chkdsk and is in stage 5 @15% and is not stuckThe disk is a few months old.Wanted to do a check on files only and not on free space. Anyway chkdsk is now checking free space. bad, free clustersHow can I close CMD...
  3. CHKDSK /f /r /x stage 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CHKDSK /f /r /x stage 5: HiI have a external USB disk 16TB that is currently locked by chkdsk and is in stage 5 @15% and is not stuckThe disk is a few months old.Wanted to do a check on files only and not on free space. Anyway chkdsk is now checking free space. bad, free clustersHow can I close CMD...
  4. CHKDSK /f /r /x stage 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MsMpEng.exe query - with a twist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MsMpEng.exe query - with a twist: AVG said that MsMpEng.exe is trying to access my Firefox login information, but I don't have FF installed; haven't used it for years, and never on this PC.I know that MsMpEng.exe is a legit Defender file, but I'm baffled by the FF reference. Would appreciate advice on this....
  6. TAKEOWN /F X:\ /R /D Y fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TAKEOWN /F X:\ /R /D Y fails: permission to this failsi have removed linux support from my system and virtual system support, but access to usb drives is blocked and changing ownership is blockedwindows 11...
  7. TAKEOWN /F X:\ /R /D Y fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TAKEOWN /F X:\ /R /D Y fails: permission to this failsi have removed linux support from my system and virtual system support, but access to usb drives is blocked and changing ownership is blockedwindows 11...
  8. The old freeze issue after updates with a twist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The old freeze issue after updates with a twist: So... It's been maybe a couple of years since this one, I'm running a Windows tablet, it's unbranded. The common i believe was fairly common, people updated, pc would boot and login ok but would freeze a moment later. Easy fix was roll back the update from the login screen...
  9. that old right click issue with a twist?

in Windows 10 Support
    that old right click issue with a twist?: hey guys/girls, long time lurker, first time poster running win10 pro with creator update every-time i right on the desktop and try and create a "new" - file, folder, etc it crashes and refreshes the screen, all other right click inputs in the dialog i have work I...
  10. Twist on Black Screen issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Twist on Black Screen issue: I've been running Windows 10 on my Dell desktop for a few months now with no major issues. Now, it decides to randomly act up. Anyhow... The computer boots up to the login screen where it shows the picture. Once I hit a key it shows the user name and the password box for a...