Windows 10: D: Drive Missing Windows 10

Discus and support D: Drive Missing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I started my computer today and I noticed my Data (D:) drive ( where I keep all my programs and steam games on) was gone. I restarted went into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brucky, May 21, 2016.

1. Brucky Win User

D: Drive Missing Windows 10

So, I started my computer today and I noticed my Data (DD: Drive Missing Windows 10 :) drive ( where I keep all my programs and steam games on) was gone. I restarted went into file explorer and it was there. I opened It and it took forever to open. Then it disappeared again instantly. I tried this multiple times, all to no avail... I have looked everywhere but I couldn't find anything. Anyone know anything!?

:)

Brucky, May 21, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Missing D drive

Yes absolutely, this is more than likely caused by a Windows update . . .

I am hoping someone else will chime in here with some ideas for you on how to fix this. Usually when this happens, simply assigning a drive letter in Disk Management resolves the problem. But that option does not seem to be available to you . . .

DaveM121, May 21, 2016
  3. Missing D drive

It looks like my previous drive was replaced by cd drive, when I try to open file from missing drive it coming up with that.

D: Drive Missing Windows 10 [​IMG]

ZbigniewRucinski, May 21, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

I hope that this guess is wrong, but I suppose that the drive is failing. Have you backed it up?

bobkn, May 21, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    Check physical connections.
    But noted you have a laptop - how many physical drives does it have? Where would you expect to find D: physically? Or is it a partition?

Please post a screenshot of this:
    Windows key + R, type
    diskmgmt.msc <return>

You should also try inspecting the SMART parameters if you can establish a connection to the disk.

Thanks

dalchina, May 21, 2016
  6. Whatphoeb Win User
    Go to Start / Control Panel / Administrative Tools / Computer Management / Disk Management and see if your D drive is listed there.

Whatphoeb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. D: Drive Missing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Drive Missing

2. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...
  3. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...
  4. One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer: Wish to unlink OneDrive from my computer but cannot find any OneDrive Icon. It is not listed on taskbar options, there is no vertical arrow at left on taskbar to unhide any hidden icons and when I tried the "windows Key+R" and typed in...
  5. One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer: Wish to unlink OneDrive from my computer but cannot find any OneDrive Icon. It is not listed on taskbar options, there is no vertical arrow at left on taskbar to unhide any hidden icons and when I tried the "windows Key+R" and typed in...
  6. One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer

7. I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing: I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-wifi-icon-no-internet-i-cant-download/17f42b1e-eab3-4a89-91ef-ea651a0b4199
  8. I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing

I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing: I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-wifi-icon-no-internet-i-cant-download/17f42b1e-eab3-4a89-91ef-ea651a0b4199
  9. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation: Hello, I'm encountering multiple issues with my HP laptop model HP 15-dy2791wm and would appreciate some guidance on troubleshooting steps.Firstly, I'm unable to boot into Windows as I'm consistently encountering a blue screen of death with the error message "Unmountable boot...
  10. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation: Hello, I'm encountering multiple issues with my HP laptop model HP 15-dy2791wm and would appreciate some guidance on troubleshooting steps.Firstly, I'm unable to boot into Windows as I'm consistently encountering a blue screen of death with the error message "Unmountable boot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. d drive is missing from windows 10