D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Discus and support D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having 500Gb storage acer laptop running on windows 10. C drive of 200GB and d drive of 300GB. Two days before i have intalled ubuntu 18... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SohailShaikh2, Aug 11, 2018 at 4:02 AM.

1. SohailShaikh2 Win User

I am having 500Gb storage acer laptop running on windows 10. C drive of 200GB and d drive of 300GB. Two days before i have intalled ubuntu 18 alongside windows 10 on partion size of 32GB which i shrinks from C drive where my Windows 10 is installed. Only 37GB was remaining in C drive. My D drive is all OK after two days I start my PC with this error

"Automatic/Startup Repair couldn’t repair your PC . Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC or “Shut Down” to turn off your PC. Log file:

D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"

I want to safely uninstall ubuntu but this error occur only ubuntu is working properly.

I am having some important data on C drive and also D drive contains my personal data.

Please help by answering.

:)

SohailShaikh2, Aug 11, 2018 at 4:02 AM
  2. Archive83 Win User

System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

3. Keith_18 Win User
    D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10

Can someone help me with E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt help me please thank you guys

4. Sameep Mishra Win User

Unable to start windows 10 D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Original Title: Unable to start windows 10

D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

This error i am receiving on my computer when i try to start my pc.The windows runs automatic repairs and diagnosing error and comes up with this error.please help.

Sameep Mishra, Aug 11, 2018 at 4:13 AM
Thema:

1. D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt - Similar Threads - WindowsSystem32LogfilesSrtSrtTrail txt

2. File Explorer not previewing .docx files or .xlsx will preview txt pdf

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer not previewing .docx files or .xlsx will preview txt pdf: Lately (I don't know how long, just noticed recently) Win 10 File Explorer won't show a preview of .docx or xlsx files. I have found a weird workaround: Open File Explorer, Highlight (click on) the file I want to preview. Nothing but a ding sound indicating a little window...
  3. convert a .txt file to avery lables format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    convert a .txt file to avery lables format: Awful experience trying to print labels from excel. Converted file to txt and cannot find a way to print the simple names and addresses from my file...
  4. shortcut to open txt file and go to end

in Windows 10 Support
    shortcut to open txt file and go to end: Especially in log files. How can I open, say, Log.txt in Notepad and go to the end automatically? 109536
  5. print/save as .txt explorer search results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print/save as .txt explorer search results: Good Day all I'm hoping there is a way to save what explorer finds into a text file or even excel. i have a bunch of music scaterd on a few drives and would like to know what is where and sort out dupes all help is greatly appreciated I was able to do it with tree...
  6. How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file: Hi all! First of all, i am new to scripting but i want to learn it. We have Server 2012R2 in our organization and Windows Server Backup is running on each server daily. I want to automatically write a .txt file every day with the backup result to a destination...
  7. Print Date in txt Output

in Windows 10 Support
    Print Date in txt Output: I have a batch file that outputs a text file for results of ipconfig. How can I add a date to the top of the printed page? ipconfig /all > c:\users\[username]\ip_config.txt 108327
  8. Can't save txt files to Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't save txt files to Desktop: It started not long ago and is a problem I've never seen before. When I try to save a txt file, using Notepad or EditPad Lite, Windows shows a message that reads (freely translated from Brazilian Portuguese — I don't know how exactly it goes in English): Save as...
  9. .txt print preview & line numbers

in Windows 10 Support
    .txt print preview & line numbers: I volunteer at our senior center and will help someone on their computer when I can. I like to create a .txt document on their desktop for notes & information on their computer. Is there a way to do a print preview on a .txt document? Also is their a way to number each...
  10. How do you search c disk for all the files with the extension txt

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you search c disk for all the files with the extension txt: Hello, So, I'm looking for quite a detailed search in CMD or RUN (not sure if they are the same), which is searching disk C for all the documents with extension txt also having 150kb. I've got Windows 10 Home if that helps? Many thanks Mihaela 101203