Windows 10: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Discus and support D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having 500Gb storage acer laptop running on windows 10. C drive of 200GB and d drive of 300GB. Two days before i have intalled ubuntu 18... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SohailShaikh2, Aug 11, 2018.

1. SohailShaikh2 Win User

D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I am having 500Gb storage acer laptop running on windows 10. C drive of 200GB and d drive of 300GB. Two days before i have intalled ubuntu 18 alongside windows 10 on partion size of 32GB which i shrinks from C drive where my Windows 10 is installed. Only 37GB was remaining in C drive. My D drive is all OK after two days I start my PC with this error

"Automatic/Startup Repair couldn’t repair your PC . Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC or “Shut Down” to turn off your PC. Log file:

D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"

I want to safely uninstall ubuntu but this error occur only ubuntu is working properly.

I am having some important data on C drive and also D drive contains my personal data.

Please help by answering.

:)

SohailShaikh2, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Archive83 Win User

System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

Archive83, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Keith_18 Win User
    D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10

Can someone help me with E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt help me please thank you guys

Keith_18, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Sameep Mishra Win User

Unable to start windows 10 D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Original Title: Unable to start windows 10

D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

This error i am receiving on my computer when i try to start my pc.The windows runs automatic repairs and diagnosing error and comes up with this error.please help.

Sameep Mishra, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt - Similar Threads - WindowsSystem32LogfilesSrtSrtTrail txt

2. How to stop a txt file from auto opening at login (Not at startup)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop a txt file from auto opening at login (Not at startup): I had a txt file that I set to open during login. I'm most sure that it loaded at login, not startup. I have since deleted the file and cannot find where to stop the error that i get during login ("Can't find txt file"). I'm aware of the startup folder that contains the files...
  3. 1803 - Can't set vim as default app for .txt, .log, or .ini files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1803 - Can't set vim as default app for .txt, .log, or .ini files.: I've tried doing it the same way I've done in the past - right click, open with, check the box to "always use this program." It opens in the requested program, but doesn't change the default. Okay. Fine. I go into settings to choose default apps by file type. Scroll down to...
  4. how to convert a .txt file to a .ANIMATED file? To be used in OpenBVE

how to convert a .txt file to a .ANIMATED file? To be used in OpenBVE: [Object] Position = 0, -2.65, 0 States = SignalSingleRepeat.csv [Object] Position = 0, 0, 0 States = SignalSingle_0.csv, SignalSingle_0.csv, SignalSingle_4.csv StateFunction = if[trackDistance>35 | section==0, 0, min[value + 0.5*delta/1.51, 2]] [Object] Position = 0, 0, 0...
  5. Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?: How do I convert a text doc into a word doc? Thanks- LB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-a-txt-doc-into-a-word-doc/d8192142-066d-49d9-b2ee-c5098ea28b03
  6. Opening .txt attachments

Opening .txt attachments: I received an attachment in my email that is a .txt and I can not open it. What do I need to do open it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/opening-txt-attachments/f20c1cda-38bf-4607-b7ec-2d179d6cf037
  7. text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open: my computer has been hacked and all of sudden they sent this text documents and it say push enter but it doesn't do anything. also does anyone know how to get the hackers off my computer... any help would be appreciated Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows...
  8. text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open

text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open: my computer has been hacked and all of sudden they sent this text documents and it say push enter but it doesn't do anything. also does anyone know how to get the hackers off my computer... any help would be appreciated...
  9. File Explorer not previewing .docx files or .xlsx will preview txt pdf

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer not previewing .docx files or .xlsx will preview txt pdf: Lately (I don't know how long, just noticed recently) Win 10 File Explorer won't show a preview of .docx or xlsx files. I have found a weird workaround: Open File Explorer, Highlight (click on) the file I want to preview. Nothing but a ding sound indicating a little window...
  10. convert a .txt file to avery lables format

convert a .txt file to avery lables format: Awful experience trying to print labels from excel. Converted file to txt and cannot find a way to print the simple names and addresses from my file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10

2. d:\sources\sos.wim\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt

3. windows system 32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt

4. d:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt,
  5. windows system 32logfilesrt,
  6. D:Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt,
  7. d;\windows\sytem32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt,
  8. E:\recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt,
  9. logfiles srt srttrail.txt,
  10. srttrail.txt download file,
  11. windows 10 computer wont boot windows system 32 logfiles srt srttrail.txt,
  12. d:/windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt,
  13. d: \window\system32\logfile\srt,
  14. srtlog.txt,
  15. gecovert Windows Re winre.wim system 32 Logfiles srt srttrail